Pages:
Author

Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███ - page 53. (Read 100394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
All rakeback has been processed and sent! GL this week!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Get 50% rakeback sent to you each week NOW
We truly offer the best cryptocurrency rakeback, unlike what some others claim to do.

Here's what's even better about what we have to offer: on top of the 50% rakeback, you will also get 100% deposit bonus AND player points which you can instantly convert to chips! Yes all promotions do not count against rakeback!  So overall you are getting 60-110% rakeback when you sign up here

Are we legit? Of course we are! Many players can vouch for our legitimacy because they have been getting paid each week! There has not been a single complaint as of yet. We have integrity and we offer a great service in which everyone benefits!

Why are we able to offer such a unique and gracious deal?  We have strong ties with Betcoin Poker, and we work together to make online poker a better and fun experience.  We work to make it more pleasant for the player unlike some rooms out there that are working towards giving less and less benefits for the player (ie Pokerstars/Amaya).

How do I get this 50%?: Easy. Simply click ►►►   HERE or the link in the title and private message me your username so that I can confirm you are properly linked.

Will I be able to see my stats? Sure. Just private message me and I will show you a screenshot of your generated rake and rakeback. We are currently working on a major service site that will include this, and you will be able to login to manage your rakeback account.

Do I have to wait an entire week to get my rakeback? No. You can request a cashout at anytime by private messaging me.

Important: Some players have been encountering a problem where once you have signed up, it will not allow you to log in with the password you signed up with.  All you have to do is just reset your password again with the email you signed up with and you're good to go. I will let support know about this.

If there is any problem with your sign up or payments, do not hesitate to contact me.

Also a reminder--minimum payment has to be at least 1 chip.  I cannot pay out rakeback that is .05 chips or something minute like that.  The system would not allow less than 1 chip transfers.  So those of you that play micro stakes, and wondering where your rakeback is, it's because your rake hasn't reached 2 chips yet.

The rake is incredibly low on betcoin.  Most games are capped at just .5 chips for even full ring.  And if you're a 1c/2c player, the rake is capped at just 1c.  So you could be playing for a long time because there is virtually no rake for that game.

Now here is what Betcoin Poker has to offer:

-Freerolls running all the time, from non stop $10 freerolls to up to 10 BTC weekly/monthly freerolls.

-Great tournaments since they have merged with the Winning Poker Network (WPN)

-100% deposit bonus up to 1000 chips

-Wide array of cash games with growing players

-Bad beat jackpot!

-Secure connection

-Reward system (convert points to chips instantly)

-Daily and weekly leaderboard promotions

And once again, I have to reiterate, all these promotions do not count AGAINST the 50% rakeback offer!!!

So what are you waiting for?  Make the switch to Betcoin Poker NOW

legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Definitely email support about this.  their email is support at betcoin.ag

This hasn't been happening to too many players.  Are you on the web client or desktop (download) client?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules

Connecting to Server...

Strange error seems like.  Does this happen to you in on the desktop client?  I know some connections or firewalls block the client.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Really interested in this, but betcoin never connects for me. I always shows connecting to server and is stuck on there.
I will probably try the download client today.

Were you on the web client or desktop client?  I've seen connection problems related to the web client (no download client) in the past.  But it's definitely not a serious connection problem as you mention.  I would see if there is some kind of network firewall or filter that is not allowing it to connect.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Really interested in this, but betcoin never connects for me. I always shows connecting to server and is stuck on there.
I will probably try the download client today.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Gathering RB data as we speak.  It will be sent before 6 PM EST.

My cryptocurrency service site is progressing.  When it is finished, all players receiving rakeback will be moved to the site.  Stay tuned!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Rakeback will be sent every week on Monday-Tuesday 11:59PM EST at the latest.  Thanks folks.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
1 Million USD guaranteed tourney is today. Check it out if you get a chance.

Remember, on top of the 50% rakeback I offer, betcoin also offers point reward system (15-25%) rakeback, as well as 100% deposit bonus (that does not count against rakeback) and most minutes seated and most hands played promotions.  

Also a reminder--minimum payment has to be at least 1 chip.  I cannot pay out rakeback that is .05 chips or something minute like that.  The system would not allow less than 1 chip transfers.  So those of you that play micro stakes, and wondering where your rakeback is, it's because your rake hasn't reached 2 chips yet.

The rake is incredibly low on betcoin.  Most games are capped at just .5 chips for even full ring.  And if you're a 1c/2c player, the rake is capped at just 1c.  So you could be playing for a long time because there is virtually no rake for that game.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey, can u pm or post the link for the RB deal. VEry interested.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
10 btc freeroll today!!! get in, no password required!!!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
All rakeback has been sent! GL everyone!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Ty so much for the insta cashout ur the best xiao!

Not a problem and you're very welcome!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Does the deposit bonus work for poker ?

Yes, 1st time deposit bonus is 100% AND it does not count against the 50% rakeback.  Neither does rewards such as points!
Activity: 332
Merit: 254
Ty so much for the insta cashout ur the best xiao!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
All rakeback have been paid!!!

Remember, some people are not signing up correctly.  Please check with me if you are signing up properly.

This site is growing by the second with some of the best action around.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
All rakeback payments have been sent. GL
Pages:
Jump to: