Pages:
Author

Topic: ███►BetcoinRakeback.com | 58-83% RAKEBACK [Here ONLY] | ACR WPN Tourneys◄███ - page 54. (Read 100394 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ace of ♠♠♠♠
Love to have the time to play here.
I always want to play poker.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The Golden Rule Rules
Rakeback has been sent.  GL everyone!

tyty BEST REWARDS site! 10x better than grindabit's freerolls. I have been paying virtually no rake on betcoin from all the rewards!!

yep betcoin is definitely the place to be as it starts to get some traffic.
Activity: 332
Merit: 254

tyty BEST REWARDS site! 10x better than grindabit's freerolls. I have been paying virtually no rake on betcoin from all the rewards!!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Rakeback will be sent late tonight / early tomorrow, once the database gets updated.  TY everyone for playing!

BTW- my website for this excellent service is under production and there are lots of things to look forward to.  We don't want to hastily come out with a site that is not reliable and there is no hurry.

Rest assured that all players that play under us are certain satisfied and will be able to see their live stats day to day very soon.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Does the deposit bonus work for poker ?

Yes it does. 

Also, I must reiterate apologies for the mix up for rakeback for SNG players.  It will be corrected the next payment/update.  TY.

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Does the deposit bonus work for poker ?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Please note that betcoin tournament fees were not updated / or updated correctly that last month.  It will be guaranteed to be made right at the next update.  Apologies for the inconveniences.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Please note- I cannot send less than 1 chip or decimals as rakeback.  The rake is very low on betcoin already.  So if you played say 50 hands in the week and only played about 4 or 5 raked pots, you might not get any rakeback and here is why:

The MAX rake in .50/1 plo or NL is only .50!  So if 5 players enter the pot, and the rake is .50, each player has only contributed .10, and hence your rakeback from me would only be .04 mbtc.  But it will add up as time goes on.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
RB has been sent out for week of 10/27-11/2!
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
There may be a slight delay in rakeback payments today because system update.  The latest will be tomorrow.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I dont think they made my account yet. I have not received a confirmation email yet and I cannot log in yet.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
I just registered under the name spunk. Can you confirm everything went through properly?

I don't see you as one of the players on the list.  You might have to delete your cookies or use a new connection/pc
I just registered under the name spunk. Can you confirm everything went through properly?
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
And if you're talking about my offer, oh no, that is not going to happen, I guarantee it.  I have been a member since 2011, and I have done many transactions with people in the forums and on localbitcoins and other sites.  I would never ruin a great business by taking a few measely chips.  This is here to stay.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Only 4 chips paid out in rakeback last week. Come on people, take advantage of this great offer and a great site with great promotions and loose/weak players!

Hey man, I really hope you and your team will not run with the money you have.

Why would we run with "the money we have" when we have been giving out freerolls, bonuses, lots of rakeback, and investing a lot to improve site security and infrastructure. It would make no sense to put in all this work only to steal a tiny bit of money, and it would be totally bad business, illegal, and just plain embarassing.

Rest assured, Betcoin is here to stay for the long haul.  It is well funded and improving as we speak.
Activity: 26
Only 4 chips paid out in rakeback last week. Come on people, take advantage of this great offer and a great site with great promotions and loose/weak players!

Hey man, I really hope you and your team will not run with the money you have.
legendary
The Golden Rule Rules
Pages:
Jump to: