Pages:
Author

Topic: BetCoin.TM Twitter Campaign - Earn up to 0.13 BTC Per Month! - page 7. (Read 48518 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Do you have an offer for 39,000 + followers, it's 19 x more than 2,000. It's a cryptorelated account https://twitter.com/CryptoTraders
39k followers, yet, you get no retweets.. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
@Gianluca95 just to remind, from @BetcoinTM are no new tweets from 15. february.
I hope everything is all right with this campaign.

Yes, right now I'll send an e-mail to betcointm in way to communicate this problem.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
@Gianluca95 just to remind, from @BetcoinTM are no new tweets from 15. february.
yeah please pm betcointm, i need more tweets from betcointm too.
i just retweeted their last few weeks tweet.. if that alright.. and i guess everything will be alright Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
How can I become a jr member?

You need time and amount of posts. Read "Meta" section - there is many informations for new users, and check this thread about ranks:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I set withdraw yesterday around 5pm GMT. Today around one hour ago, so 9am GMT btc came to my wallet. So it takes around 16 hours.

i got mine, too, after ~40 hours

usually the withdrawal process takes around 24 hours

but betcointm always pays, so not really a problem
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
Since there is some problem with this campaign, my main idea is to talk with betcointm and ask if I can accept other members. There are some free slots, but it can not be occupied now, so, please, stop to ask me when there will be a free slots, when this will happen I'll post here.

Maybe it's better to change the thread title  Smiley
legendary
Reputation first.
Since there is some problem with this campaign, my main idea is to talk with betcointm and ask if I can accept other members. There are some free slots, but it can not be occupied now, so, please, stop to ask me when there will be a free slots, when this will happen I'll post here.

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
Still wait want to be a part of this campaign. There is any info about empty slot for this week?

I think lot of people waiting for free slot, me also. Well its hard to get in, I play poker every day on betcoin.tm best site for now :-)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I set withdraw yesterday around 5pm GMT. Today around one hour ago, so 9am GMT btc came to my wallet. So it takes around 16 hours.
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Still wait want to be a part of this campaign. There is any info about empty slot for this week?
legendary
Reputation first.
A report of all complaints has been sent to betcointm, don't worry guys.

Activity: 616
Any way at all to get in on this as a new member?
This is your first post Smiley but it's okay if you interested to join this campaign but you should read the OP post.
you must be jr.member first to join this campaign. So you can come back after you reach that rank, if this campaign still alive
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
48 hours gone no payment whats going on? No news no update about payment..
If we get payment on time by chance now withdrawal is making us wait :
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Is there any news from betcoin.tm?OP must say something to the user who already participated this campaign and waiting for payment..
I already apply to enter this campaign but no confirmation from the team
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
any update from betcoinTM in twitter?

----
and also, im didn't receive any payment for this week.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Is this twitter campaign still open? I am still interested to join this campaign. I think i apply here before but I didn't get a feedback. I have 1000+ follower.thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
I have not received the payment
thanks for attention.
legendary
Reputation first.
Ok, right now I'm looking for update the spreadsheet. Betcointm has sent to me an e-mail this night where he asks for the spreadsheet in way to pay everyone.

Irfan_pak10, I have written a list with all of problem/complaint of members that I will sent to betcointm. Don't worry Smiley

I also sent Him an email and Skyped him, But I think he is a Busy, As he is a Busy Person  Wink
irfan your payment maybe will be made soon, Smiley ive using my twitter campaign payment and won over 1btc,
so my payment was made today after few days cashout..

https://blockchain.info/tx/00cd3d61bd35a4f8c855f4d7fa75c6429a3f9855c82b305b329e80e99059c4ea

No NOT yet, its been More than 5 Days that i didnt receive my pending payment lol.

@ Gianluca95 I didnt receive my last week Twitter campaign payment

I've sent a request.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Ok, right now I'm looking for update the spreadsheet. Betcointm has sent to me an e-mail this night where he asks for the spreadsheet in way to pay everyone.

Irfan_pak10, I have written a list with all of problem/complaint of members that I will sent to betcointm. Don't worry Smiley

I also sent Him an email and Skyped him, But I think he is a Busy, As he is a Busy Person  Wink
irfan your payment maybe will be made soon, Smiley ive using my twitter campaign payment and won over 1btc,
so my payment was made today after few days cashout..

https://blockchain.info/tx/00cd3d61bd35a4f8c855f4d7fa75c6429a3f9855c82b305b329e80e99059c4ea

No NOT yet, its been More than 5 Days that i didnt receive my pending payment lol.

@ Gianluca95 I didnt receive my last week Twitter campaign payment
Pages:
Jump to: