Pages:
Author

Topic: BetCoin.TM Twitter Campaign - Earn up to 0.13 BTC Per Month! - page 5. (Read 48518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I want again join for twitter company Betcoin.tm
http://twitter.com/VmarcellineV
Betcoin.tm username: Marceline
Payouts for Crypto Accounts
Thanks

What do you mean twitter company Betcoin.tm ? If you mean is twitter campaign you are late this campaign has ended
Please check  Gianluca95 post above

Campaign is finished.

legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1002
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
I want again join for twitter company Betcoin.tm
http://twitter.com/VmarcellineV
Betcoin.tm username: Marceline
Payouts for Crypto Accounts
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Hi Gianluca95

Any idea when the payments will be done?

Since this is the last payment, i hope it doesn't take too long  Smiley

Oh, I guess between today and tomorrow Smiley

Tell me, was the translation of the last week of Twitter campaigne? After a few hours will be a Wednesday ...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Hi Gianluca95

Oh, I guess between today and tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi Gianluca95

legendary
Reputation first.
i want to join.please help
username=dipkissss
twitter=https://twitter.com/Dip_kiss
crypto account.
please let me know if i am accepted..i'll pin tweet after confirmation
To the OP..can you please review my allocation if there is available slot for jr.member?I am still looking for my first twitter campaign.

Campaign is finished.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
i want to join.please help
username=dipkissss
twitter=https://twitter.com/Dip_kiss
crypto account.
please let me know if i am accepted..i'll pin tweet after confirmation
To the OP..can you please review my allocation if there is available slot for jr.member?I am still looking for my first twitter campaign.
legendary
Reputation first.
@giamluca my payment should be 2Y , because like i informed you already , i did not receive payment for week before also.
So thats 2 weeks unpaid, not one. thank you

why my payment only once on spreadshet ? ...
it should be 3Y ... please edit gianluca im already contact support every day for last my 2 weeks payment ,, and the support always says to contact you

Check now and sorry for the inconvenient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
@giamluca my payment should be 2Y , because like i informed you already , i did not receive payment for week before also.

why my payment only once on spreadshet ? ...
it should be 3Y ... please edit gianluca im already contact support every day for last my 2 weeks payment ,, and the support always says to contact you
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
@gianluca can you update my payout ? it should be 3Y not Y    because last week im only received 1x week payment not 3 weeks payment ...

thanks Cheesy

edit : also im sent u a pm last week for confirming payment

im confirming im received payment for this week , but im not received 2weeks payment
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Thank you to everyone guys, you're all fabolous !

Twitter spreadsheet has been updated. Thanks to everyone for have joined in this beautiful campaign !

this is bad news, campaign will be closed. but its okey. I hope betcoin.tm will open again for next campaign
and thanks for update in the spreadsheet and you're a good for the campaign manager.
legendary
Activity: 910
That's really sad  Embarrassed

Anyway, this was maybe the best campaign i 've ever participated, and Gianluca was the best manager!

thanks Gianluca95!

and thanks betcointm
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃

Twitter spreadsheet has been updated. Thanks to everyone for have joined in this beautiful campaign !
sadly this is last day for campaign, but anyway thanks gianluca for always updating the status of campaign.
you the best manager for betcointm, hopefully will be another round for campaign, or maybe signature campaign any sooner
legendary
Reputation first.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
This will be the last week of campaign, I'm really sorry, once everyone will be paid, campaign will be closed.
So payout will be made for 2 weeks right ?

Hope i can join again on next campaign, thanks
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
Twitter spreadsheet will be updated within this hours. Yesterday evening I've had some problem with my internet connection and I was unable to access to the spreadsheet.

This will be the last week of campaign, I'm really sorry, once everyone will be paid, campaign will be closed.

This is really bad news  Cry I love this campaign. This campaign is very best Twitter campaign I ever joined.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Twitter spreadsheet will be updated within this hours. Yesterday evening I've had some problem with my internet connection and I was unable to access to the spreadsheet.

Well, bad news for us if this last wek of campaign. I hope that we will see again soon.
regards
legendary
Reputation first.

legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Tomorrow payment will be done, go ahead and continue to work.

New news will be given tomorrow.
that means for two weeks again?

No, that simply means that users that has reached requirement for this week will be paid.

If someone has not been paid for the last week, pm me asap.
I pm'ed you week ago and now again, you will reply me?

Don't worry, I've listed in you in my PDF, tomorrow when I'll draw spreadsheet will list your payment as 2Y.
sorry, but you still not   change my payment in spreadsheet and I still any payment in betcoin account.
Pages:
Jump to: