Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 13. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Invest in the altcoin because I think this would be a smart choice as there are so many altcoin that can rise while bitcoin is pumping. Does this mean you can get double profit from altcoin and bitcoin!

Getting you involved in this bitcoin and altcoins are best. Now a days, as the altcoins are growing and have better buying prices that are somehow affordable. Still like you have said, holding is better, I will go against this. Reason is, holding altcoins are not good because altcoins market is not that much rehabilitative as bitcoin. Once it goes down, it is not likely to come up against soon.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We can't say which is the better investment of altcoins because it is volatility but some altcoins is good for short term investment. While in long term investment go to bitcoin, it is good in holding bitcoins because it is more stable than other coins.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
It's better to invest for now it's bitcoins because bitcoin is the root of coins for everyone, you can change the bitcoin no matter what coins you have, more invest more income.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is always better than altcoins, in my opinion. Its having higher price and more stability, despite its price volatility (which is common with altcoins too). But you can invest some of your capital in the highly traded altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Alt coins are better than bitcoin now a days because bitcoin is very much expensive and alt coins are available at very affordable prices. You can buy numbers of altcoins with small investment. If you hold your altcoin for long time then you will get profit in return.

Alts are now probably the best solution for many small time investors, while big players will go to bitcoin. But think that after few month small time investor will gain bigger income cuz many alt will go up in price for next period, here is crucial if they chose or picked the right alt to invest on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Alt coins are better than bitcoin now a days because bitcoin is very much expensive and alt coins are available at very affordable prices. You can buy numbers of altcoins with small investment. If you hold your altcoin for long time then you will get profit in return.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Invest in the altcoin because I think this would be a smart choice as there are so many altcoin that can rise while bitcoin is pumping. Does this mean you can get double profit from altcoin and bitcoin!
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
is it safe to buy BTC at this period?
It all depends on your future planning. If you are planning for day trading or short term investment, then I think of altcoins to be more suitable thing. On the other hand, bitcoin is the most favorable coin when it comes to long term investment of money. In addition to this, the amount of money you do have for investing also carries a significance importance. Go for bitcoin if you can buy it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
my opinion best idea buy some altcoin because after some month .many altcoin big pump.so i think right now buy some altcoin and hold some month. 
Tactically you are right, comparing both the coins bitcoin is very costlier but any day without any doubt can invest in bitcoin. Coming to altcoins, the price of many altcoins are very less so investing on altcoins and hold for long term that can give good profit also.
Activity: 238
is it safe to buy BTC at this period?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
Both bitcoin and altcoin is good but I think bitcoin is the best because I believed that started with bitcoin. Bitcoin is more common and more easy to deal with. Like me, I just knew altcoin because of bitcoin.
If you are comparing both these two then I will suggest you that bitcoin is the best coin for investment because the rate of bitcoin is high as compare to altcoin and also the users of bitcoin is large in number and still increasing more and more as compare to altcoin so if you want to make enough profit in less time then you should invest in bitcoin.

We must be good at seeing the momentum, the next few days nxt will do hardfork and many people buy the coins, we can not just continue to push profit from bitcoin because altcoin many give higher profit from their qty, bitcoin can increase 100% within 3 month but altcoin can be 3 fold in a very short time.
Activity: 350
Both bitcoin and altcoin is good but I think bitcoin is the best because I believed that started with bitcoin. Bitcoin is more common and more easy to deal with. Like me, I just knew altcoin because of bitcoin.
If you are comparing both these two then I will suggest you that bitcoin is the best coin for investment because the rate of bitcoin is high as compare to altcoin and also the users of bitcoin is large in number and still increasing more and more as compare to altcoin so if you want to make enough profit in less time then you should invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
my opinion best idea buy some altcoin because after some month .many altcoin big pump.so i think right now buy some altcoin and hold some month. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
i like to invest in the altcoin because all of the traffic moves to the bitcoin and now the bitcoin is saturated i would like invest in the altcoin i know that the profit margin will be less but i will use again and again for the profit. and i can easily buy them because the exchanges can easily sell them with in the seconds. better investment is all the crypto market it is all are profitable and future prosperous for the users of bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is better investment right now, because the price of bitcoin is good, and popular among altcoins. Because bitcoin is much better among them all. The purpose that we invest in bitcoin is a profit so bitcoin it can gives good profit. Right now bitcoin is better investment because it continue to rise everyday. And altcoins we cant know if the price is stable we cannot predict of its price
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Pertaining to long-term investment, bitcoins is definitely the best in long investment. Many more potential altcoins in the market but I guess bitcoin number one in crypto market forever
Activity: 364
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

if you want to earn a lot of profits then I suggest to invest in altcoin with developers who can be trusted and do the development every month because if you invest in bitcoion then the price is too high and too dangerous.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
It's hard to say but when a good altcoin is down, I would consider buying it. You want to buy low, so whether it is a good altcoin or Bitcoin, if it drops in price and it's a coin I believe in, I will consider buying it. Right now I'm buying Ripple and LTC because the price has dropped and I think it has a good future. If Bitcoin drops in price, I will buy more of it. Sometimes you have to sell more of one coin to buy another, so I will sell a coin that is high in price to buy one that is low in price. I think this is a strategy that a lot of people use and as long as you are dealing with good coins, it should work to your benefit.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
There are many coins show a good prices and have a certain potential to grow. For me ethereum is the best investment for a long term and I believe this is will give you a great profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
If I am in your situation will split my investment into bitcoin and etherium are the better.  These two have potential regarding the value of the market. Do some study if you want to spend in the others altcoin because some of the altcoins is a scam. Good luck and have fun.
Pages:
Jump to: