Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 11. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Bitcoin is cheap now.  I will prefer bitcoin. Altcoin too will not be  a bad idea either 
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Both. Don't chose and invest a part in bitcoin and a part in altoin. It's the smartest option. Both will be profitable anyway
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
If you are looking for long term investment i suggest to look for a new currency in altcoins, there's a lot of new altcoins with very promising purpose in future,or it can be use in our society.The best thing to do is to just hold for 6 to 12 months in this case you get a big profit and for sure you will see the outcome of the project that you are holding with.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
A rather complicated question.  In general  i support a diversification of the portfolio in order to minimize the risks. So my advice is to invest in bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I think you need to study the prospects and buy different coins
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
At this point in time Bitcoin is better investment.  This advice may change in the next 24hrs.  Bitcoin is cheap right now.  The only reason for you not to buy Bitcoin is when you don't have money to. Even at that you can still borrow because Bitcoin is on sale!
Activity: 182
Since all the values of coins are dropping and it seems that it is all dependent on bitcoin then I would suggest that bitcoins and ethereum are worth investing for because of its potential of not dropping its value too much. Bitcoin is still the best coin in the crypto world and I think the dropping of value is just the correction to make the its economy healthier.
Merit: 250
If you want some percentage and if you want to not go to a risky all in, investment. It is better if you will just put your 70% of your money in bitcoin so you will have a better asset that will help you to buy some more asset easily when their price goes down. Put your 30% of your money into altcoins because they are cheap and can easily goes up to thousands of gain in just a year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
if im going to choose one which is better investment between bitcoin or altcoins, i would go o bitcoin becausr biycoin nowadays are good and it is one of the trustworthy when it comes to investing and also the price of bitcoin are getting higher and higher so i prefer bitcoin than altcoins.
for the priority of course we will choose bitcoin because it is much more popular and known, and from that ofcourse the development will be much faster bitcoin than altcoin but on other hand you can also use both, using altcoin as another alternative investment, you know altcoin will follow in the footsteps of bitcoin, when bitcoin gets popular then altcoin will also follow become increasingly popular, so investment priority remains on bitcoin, but you can use altcoin for your second investment,,
Bitcoin is a good investment because of that huge price but altcoins is also good. In my opinion altcoin is good for long term investment, especially a new altcoin that really have a good project in the future, like investing an ICO altcoin. I have a friend that invest on an altcoin and have a big profit
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
For me, bitcoin is still the best investment when it comes to long term investment but I honestly wants to trade in altcoins because altcoins has many opportunity and it is the best investment when it comes to short investment. There are many altcoins that are great when it comes to there projects and platform. Just look for a great altcoins to be able to know if the altcoins will have a great future and to see if your investment will have a good profits in the future.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Ethereum is good long term ,stable ,less liquididy problem.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I think it is better to invest on altcoins rather than bitcoin because bitcoin nowadays is decreasing and decreasing in it's price or value.
For now, Altcoins are good to buy and trade since price of Bitcoin is low, but once Bitcoin price starts to climb again, expect Altcoin holders to start dumping again. Its just a cycle, if Bitcoin price is low, go for Altcoins. If Altcoin price drops, go to Bitcoin. Converting some of your Bitcoin to Thether when price is high is a good idea.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I think it is better to invest on altcoins rather than bitcoin because bitcoin nowadays is decreasing and decreasing in it's price or value.
And what do you think about alt coin market? do they increase when btc fell? its a chain reaction better to have more bitcoin while the price still falling
and use it to invest with some alts which have a high potential to grow, bitcoin should always be the based and always have a bigger percentage of our
investment especially when we are aiming for a long term goal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Im planning to buy bitcoin for long term investment while Im planning to buy altcoins for trading in long term or short term. They are both risky and profitable but today Im more preferred on alts.
Activity: 462
Better investment right now is bitcoin. Bitcoin is at it's all time low and the bearish sentiment is still very much dominant in the market. Any idle or disposable funds right now should be invested in bitcoin for enviable profit in the medium to long term.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14

I prefer to bitcoin and ethereum, because this two types of crypto currency are the most reliable and profitable coins that you may owned for a long-term investment. They are also the most popular and most used of all crypto currencies in all ICO's and campaigns in this forum. But it most preferable to invest with bitcoin, because it has a very high volatility that attracts many investors to invest with it, and they know that is has a high potential to create higher value in the future.
Activity: 420
.        If you are planning to invest  for long term then choose bitcoin. It is more trusted and more stable than any other coins. It’s  been recognisable and been a choice of many big compnanies for ads.,for investment and of any transactions cheaper. One more thing, the value of bitcoin is increasing in the future , so the demand of bitcoin nowadays is great. When you are planning to buy more, be in good timing, when the selling price is low and keep them until the selling price will getting higher that would the time to seek your bitcoin to gain more profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
In my opinion bitcoin is the safest one ,because it is main popular bitcoin crytpto currency , for long term bit coin is good, but you can consider buying few  alt coins also as now a days alt coins also gaining more profit like ripple etc. ripple is increasing rapidly day by day . And even ethereum also good, but first choice is bitcoin and then in very amount in Alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: