Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 12. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
if im going to choose one which is better investment between bitcoin or altcoins, i would go o bitcoin becausr biycoin nowadays are good and it is one of the trustworthy when it comes to investing and also the price of bitcoin are getting higher and higher so i prefer bitcoin than altcoins.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
I think it depends on market value. If bitcoin will pump than Altcoin must be dump. So it's depend on market value. But my opinion Bitcoin is the best investment right now. Bitcoin price is always stable but sometime it will be pump or dump. But Bitcoin is best currency rather than Altcoin.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
You can invest Bitcoin for the long term, because Bitcoin is more stable compared to other altcoins, but also Bitcoin digital currency is now again so world talks with a significant increase in the last year up to 1200% increase.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
I must say that altcoins will last shorter than bitcoin's investment. Bitcoin is a long term investment wherein you can put a lot of money in it and hold for about a years while altcoins is just a short time investment that after to gain a profit you will just sell it all. I've been there, invested on altcoin and just loss while in bitcoin im still earning.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Bitcoin still the best to invest. Bitcoin the most popular and powerful cryptocurrency. If bitcoin dropped its price, alternative crypto are also dropping. Bitcoin have a position in world market and trading, others don't have.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It is clear:
Bitcoin

Only Bitcoin now
According to my personal experiencebitcoins and some altcoins like ethereum are best for investing. But also depend on your choice that how much you want to invest and in how much time you want to get response. If you want to invest on high level then bitcoin is best otherwise ethereum is best.
The fact, Ripple, Verge, or even shitcoin is BCN were pumped higher than Ethereum in the percents growth (in the last year). Although the price of Ethereum has pumped too, but you shouldn't think it's the best coin for long term investment, other altcoins also have same opportunity Wink.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
2018 is the year of altcoins and I think it is better if you start allocating your money and spare some of it for altcoin investments. Bitcoin is still a good investment but make sure you are not missing all the opportunity of gaining profit. Investing in different coins will increase the chance that you gain profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It is clear:
Bitcoin

Only Bitcoin now
According to my personal experiencebitcoins and some altcoins like ethereum are best for investing. But also depend on your choice that how much you want to invest and in how much time you want to get response. If you want to invest on high level then bitcoin is best otherwise ethereum is best.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Alt coins are better than bitcoin now a days because bitcoin is very much expensive and alt coins are available at very affordable prices. You can buy numbers of altcoins with small investment. If you hold your altcoin for long time then you will get profit in return.

Alts are now probably the best solution for many small time investors, while big players will go to bitcoin. But think that after few month small time investor will gain bigger income cuz many alt will go up in price for next period, here is crucial if they chose or picked the right alt to invest on.

I agree with you, having your investment diversified is a good decision to make as of now, choosing a stable altcoins that most likely to pump in the future can give you good profit if they go as planned. Btc is expensive and some of us cant afford to buy with the current price but if you want a high chance of return, for me btc is less risky and a good choice too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
is it safe to buy BTC at this period?
Altcoins investors are cashing out their money to get into bitcoin because they want to get into bitcoin community and now there is golden opportunity for them so people who are still aiming to invest in altcoin I recommend them to see the market prices of altcoin mate all are going down go for the future scope and profitable coin and that’s bitcoin for you and for whole mankind so don’t waste money on altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
Bitcoin and some altcoin has big potential in the future, so for the better divide your money in to 2 portfolio Bitcoin by 70% and altcoin by 30%. I think all people doing the same thing, make investment in altcoin will be more difficult to choose it because there alot of altcoin but in my opinion some altcoin that has huge potential is ETH, WAVES, OMG, DASH, NEO, AION, DATA.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
Actually ETH is now a sleeping rock star and it is in the edge of psychological limit for 1k . Just with a small pump it can keep itself above 1k like what happened in BCH.
For LTC it already happened and now it will be around 200 - 300.
For XRP and XMR also there is a high potential for 2018
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Altcoin still has potential as a shortterm investment. Now, many altcoins are beginning to show good direction for investments that may have been done by us some time ago when value still weak. Bitcoin definitely an investment, so rich investors believe.
Activity: 5

I would say it's your top 3 alt coins by market cap. The future of the original bitcoin itself is uncertain at the moment. Ton of transaction back logs and other tech issues. A crazy number of forks and cash grabs. And some forks are quite better than Bitcoin itself technology wise. The ATM's being rolled out have already added several coins. And you will see the market start to find its place in 2018. That being said ETH, LTC, & XRP are much more stable than BTC and are poised to have a really good year. Also heard some good talk about "stable coin" but haven't checked it out. The are a few coins who have had a better year than bitcoin. We just don't hear about them because they are not in the thousands of dollars. There are coins that are directly correlated to thensure price of BTC as well. XRP for example gains value as BTC loses value. As for my personal opinion I believe that ETH or IOTA are poised to be the backbone of the technological future. I believe that ETH might actually "become" what we know as the Internet sometime after the rollout of 5G. However the Tangle network that IOTA runs on is a different creature with the ability to expand its throughput as the user activity increases. (Still not sure how they do that) But it could be extremely useful for a multitude of applications. However it runs poorly until it has reached a certain amount of activity and is very widely misunderstood. Maybe it's before it's time. We just have to wait and see if it catches on or not. And if you decide to venture away from the top 3 then you definitely want to stay in the top 20 by market cap/volume as a beginner.  All that being said it is no substitute for doing your research and investing in th right ICO. With the vast number of companies/markets entering the block chain space it is easier now then possibly ever to pick the next "rising star" at the same time there are plenty of scams out there, so as always, proceed with caution. Disclaimer: I am holding XRP & IOTA.
Activity: 87

They ate both good investment bitcoin and altcoin we only need to choose the right alternative coin so that we will not loose our investment study first before we invest to avoid losses.
Activity: 143
for the short term altcoin investment is very profitable but has a high risk.
for the long term it is better to invest in Bitcoin because it has a good future and the risk of loss is very small.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin is always better than altcoins, in my opinion. Its having higher price and more stability, despite its price volatility (which is common with altcoins too). But you can invest some of your capital in the highly traded altcoins
With the price of bitcoin so high,it is not the best form of investment if you are looking for a good profit,there are coins with low valuation and good projects which can give you a higher yield than bitcoin,so make sure you find a better alt coin or project and invest in it rather than in bitcoin and that is my opinion.
At this point where the price of bitcoin is high, it is not advisable for us to invest in it and if we do, earning profit might take a long time. But there are people who thinks that investing in bitcoin now might be a good choice since the price of bitcoin will probably continue to climb up. Yes there are altcoins that can be considered for investment but of course one must study first and know if the coin shows possible growth or gain in the future. Choosing a coin for investment is a risk also and if you are not sure about the coin try to look at its history and see if people demands it over time.
Activity: 182
I would like to invest on altcoins for long term because  the price is still low in the market compare to bitcoin which is already high in the market.
Activity: 112
If you have enough time to track market charts, react to dips and pumps then you should buy altcoins, if you do not have time for that, safest way is bitcoin
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is always better than altcoins, in my opinion. Its having higher price and more stability, despite its price volatility (which is common with altcoins too). But you can invest some of your capital in the highly traded altcoins
With the price of bitcoin so high,it is not the best form of investment if you are looking for a good profit,there are coins with low valuation and good projects which can give you a higher yield than bitcoin,so make sure you find a better alt coin or project and invest in it rather than in bitcoin and that is my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: