Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 24. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Bitcoin all the way man. Long term, BTC has the most potential for extreme growth. Right now, it's even starting to take off and little by little because people are starting to realize that nothing can stop it or take it down, and once they learn about decentralization they're going to understand they don't need the government or most third parties and communities will do things instead.

Of course better Bitcoin than Altcoin. That's because Bitcoin is definitely profitable and many people have been successful because of Bitcoin. Many people have earned a lot of money from Bitcoin. On the other hand, I always hesitate with Altcoin. I do not want to buy or set aside any money for Altcoin.

But wait, do not get me wrong first. I do not trust Altcoin completely, but I can use Altcoin for another opportunity that is mining. I may not be able to compete with Bitcoin miners. But I'm sure I can still be part of the miner Altcoin. The best and most suitable Altcoin example to target is Ethereum. Hope it works.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

for long investment bitcoin is very good. now the price of bitcoin is very high. you can get profit if you invest at bitcoin. just buy and sell. you buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
Bitcoin all the way man. Long term, BTC has the most potential for extreme growth. Right now, it's even starting to take off and little by little because people are starting to realize that nothing can stop it or take it down, and once they learn about decentralization they're going to understand they don't need the government or most third parties and communities will do things instead.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

The first I could suggest you to invest in then hold ion a long term are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Waves and Waves. Those coins I can assure you that you can get a big profit to them in the long run for sure 100%.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Investing in bitcoins is better than the all altcoin but do not put all your money.bitcoin high volatile currency its give you good profit in longterm investment.My opinion safe longterm investment place is the only bitcoin
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
BTC has network effects and will benefit most from all the new money coming into the space
Activity: 69
Bitcoin today is very high for me. Maybe, I will only achieve small profit. So, alternative i do is invest in altcoin as short term option until mid 2018.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300

For long term purpose bitcoin is the preferred currency and for the long term few of the alt coins are there which can fill up your wallet very quickly. The decision must be very wise while choosing your alt coin portfolio because when you invest for long term there must be assurance that the coins will have at least minimum market of 5-6 million USD. Yes the value is correct and it literally gives you idea of how that coin can survive the long term period and how it may help the project develop faster. This also attracts many of the big investor so that they can earn more and indirectly we get benefited from the increase valuation. So remember, market cap is big player and must check it out before you proceed. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
I think you should choose Bitcoin for long-term, and new tokens for short-term. Playkey is one of the best token I wanna suggest you now.
Activity: 50
for me personally currently prefer investing bitcoin because it is guaranteed to altcoin not all have a good income so we should be able to choose altcoin yg gifts
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Why do you need bitcoin, which has been living on the market in recent years. The long-term perspective is there are alts in them and contribute. Advantages are weight ranging from price to lower volatility.
We wont really sure how and until when will the price of bitcoin continue to rise, if all of us have this kind of mindset when bitcoin first reach $3000 then probably the most disappointed one will be you since it has now reached +$7000. Altcoins might have bigger volatility and react faster then bitcoin however there are hundreds and thousands of altcoins that we need to look carefully where to invest  Grin

Yes, most of the people don't know when Bitcoin rise, they just believe. Besides, altcoin is more suitable if you wanna daily trading. In my opinion, Omisego, Kyber Network, Monacoin are good coins to buy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
Why do you need bitcoin, which has been living on the market in recent years. The long-term perspective is there are alts in them and contribute. Advantages are weight ranging from price to lower volatility.
We wont really sure how and until when will the price of bitcoin continue to rise, if all of us have this kind of mindset when bitcoin first reach $3000 then probably the most disappointed one will be you since it has now reached +$7000. Altcoins might have bigger volatility and react faster then bitcoin however there are hundreds and thousands of altcoins that we need to look carefully where to invest  Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
altcoins are always good if you know which ones to buy. it just depends on if it's very small coins, medium sized, or giant marketcaps like eth and ltc. you just gotta look for it.
That's my major problem.. please can you give me some tips about buying alt coins. I've not been too lucky buying alts
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is better investment right now, because the price of bitcoin is good, and popular among altcoins. Because bitcoin is much better among them all. The purpose that we invest in bitcoin is a profit so bitcoin it can gives good profit. Right now bitcoin is better investment because it continue to rise everyday. And altcoins we cant know if the price is stable we cannot predict of its price. But bitcoin is we already know that the price is continue to increase.
Activity: 7
altcoins are always good if you know which ones to buy. it just depends on if it's very small coins, medium sized, or giant marketcaps like eth and ltc. you just gotta look for it.
Activity: 59
I like the idea of a new having a new a investment right now, bitcoin or altcoin...
Activity: 98
https://boscoin.io
I can only suggest to buy altcoins now.

Their price has been dumped for some weeks now due to hype of bitcoin and its upcoming fork. The mathmatics is easy: How far can bitcoin go until the hardfork? Maybe 8500$? That's around +15% from now. How far can the altcoins grow after the fork? Way more than +15%  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
If you can try to manage your money correctly i recommend to invest to both of them we know that you can really get a lot of profit in bitcoin if you're a long term investor but what if bitcoin is at it's peak then you lose a lot of money but if you invest in altcoin there is alot of altcoin that has a really great potential but we don't know if this coin will gonna boooooom. So i think it's much better to invest on both so you have a backup if either one of them crashed. Cause no one knows what gonna happen next it's much better to be extra careful on your decision making
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
I Think Altcoin is best because the Bitcoin price randomly increases on a high peak. No Idea it came down in future. So Altcoin is best for investments.
Activity: 72
Pages:
Jump to: