Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 28. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Its always good to invest in both of them to grab the profits from both the ends as there are many reputed altcoins that has potential to go much higher and if you have invested in those coins when the price is low then it can give you huge profits which may not be possible with bitcoins in short term as bitcoin is a long term investment you cannot expect to make huge profits overnight.
But to me i think that it is always best to invest in bitcoin, because we always expect that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time. i think that even Etherium investment is also good but the best is the investment in bitcoin from where we remain as more confident for investing more and more.

Currently I think the best thing right now is to buy altcoins as all of them just went down and there are so much cheap altcoins to buy that could potentially grow big by the time people gets out of bitcoins and move back into altcoins. This is a usual occurrence and I think it will happen again when the time comes segwitx2 issue becomes an imminent threat to bitcoins and people just go crazy and afraid then goes back to altcoins. Just check the facts when segwit was once a threat in July.
- Exactly, now is the best time to buy altcoin because time increase the price of Bitcoin probably coming to an end, the price of altcoin fell in the long run, this is the time to accumulate and preparing for the return of altcoin
- And I think we should only invest in bitcoin when the October 25 event ends, this is a good time to buy bitcoin, if we invest in bitcoin now, we will buy at a very expensive price, then we will need to wait a long time for the price to rise again, it will waste our time and it makes us miss many opportunities to make a profit
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and Altcoin price is ruled by bitcoin trend. Bitcoin investment is made on a long term basis and it would give high returns. But altcoins are mostly pumped and dumped coins and mostly investments in altcoins are made in a short term basis.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
You are doing it right! Buying bitcoin is now a long and good investment. At present, bitcoin is rising after China has announced that bitcoin can not be banned. And bitcoin is gaining ground in the digital money market. In the future bitcoin will be accepted as cash payment.

I agree with you. In fact, bitcoin is already proven and tested. It runs for how many years already so I think it has already a stdong fundamentals. It is already for long term so you don't need to worry. Bitcoin became stronger as days passed by. And I believed that it will have more improvements for the next few years.
I still waiting next fork of Bitcoin can helps it improve the Bitcoin system and solve a lot of problems at now or not! To be honest, the hard fork in August has helped Bitcoin decrease the problem high fees before that time, but it still needs to wait much time to confirm our transaction.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I recommend PTOY (Patientory). It is very cheap now, just $0.29, will explode soon. App to be released this month. FDA coming. It listed on Dr. Hempel's list of 840 innovative Digital Health, eHealth, mHealth startups USA. Pilot Hospital is on start. In December PTOY will operate with KaiserPermanente.
Technical analysis -  MACD crossed up, RSI looking tasty, bouncing here, WT Osc Moving up from buy area.
I think PTOY has the best future and will be 2-3 $ in January.
Activity: 182
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
You are doing it right! Buying bitcoin is now a long and good investment. At present, bitcoin is rising after China has announced that bitcoin can not be banned. And bitcoin is gaining ground in the digital money market. In the future bitcoin will be accepted as cash payment.

I agree with you. In fact, bitcoin is already proven and tested. It runs for how many years already so I think it has already a stdong fundamentals. It is already for long term so you don't need to worry. Bitcoin became stronger as days passed by. And I believed that it will have more improvements for the next few years.
Activity: 397
The market is going to fall a little bit more I think, so just be careful before investing at the moment, either be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. But its a very awesome moment to invest right now to both of the option, as the prices came down of all the cryptos, so whoever wished that he could have invested earlier when the price was low, you got your chance back.
That strategy of yours is not actually the best way to always go about purchasing bitcoin. Any point you buy at the moment is always good. One thing I have noticed is that you can never predict the next thing that happens with bitcoin most especially in dips or in bullish trends.

If bitcoin is dipping, buy at any moment you can as you will still never loose and if it is going up still buy cause you may never see it back to that value again.

I have had a chance to buy at $800 before and I was trying to wait if I could get it cheaper until it started going up, and then again I kept thinking it would come down but it did not. Still happy I bought at a good stage but till now it has never and will never go as low as that again.

Yeah, more like "experience is the best teacher ". Life do not present the future for us, most times wealth are in our hands to go for but because we can't understand or see exactly what the future has, we procrastinate, pessimistic about what to do. Really I also don't see bitcoin riding too low again. So much awareness is coming around it and this is more reason it will go bullish.
Nobody can see the future but we can make predictions about it on the basis of present. As we all can see how the bitcoin is becoming famous and the gain in its present value, we can say that it is a better investment than any other asset. It will definitely touch 5k dollars. This time, bitcoin is increasing at a steady speed so we can rely on this without hesitation.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Bitcoin will always be the better choice when it comes to investing but if the current price is too much for you that you can't afford it, then don't hesitate to invest in altcoin as the result will be the same, you will also gain a profit if you chose the right one. It's just the profit making, you'll make a profit faster in btc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
if you want to reduce your risk, go for BTC, it's the less volatile after all altcoins (still very volatile though if you compare with the traditional markets, FX, FIAT etc.) The best thing, in my opinion, would be to diversify your portfolio, buy a big chunk from it for BTC (50% of your portfolio) and invest the rest in altcoins, so you will be kinda hedged in case the market turns against you. If you want to play it even more safe, invest somewhere outside the cryptospace, buy stocks, ETF's, bonds or even gold. That way you will be partially protected from a crypto collapse or doomsday, if it ever happens
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Right at this moment when BTC is at all time high and altcoins are on red, I'm going all for alts. It's the best time to buy the highest amount of alts for the littlest amount of btc/fiat, if there are projects you believe in.
If we want to invest in the world of crypto currency, then there is no other better option than that of bitcoin investment. The way bitcoin market price is increasing with each passing, it is grabbing the attention of so many of its investors. Moreover, you can indeed earn a huge amount of money if you are going to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very good option for your better tomorrow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA

For a long term investment i will always choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is unstable but already proved it's capacity to go back to the highest price wherein i can earn a lot by holding it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
Its always good to invest in both of them to grab the profits from both the ends as there are many reputed altcoins that has potential to go much higher and if you have invested in those coins when the price is low then it can give you huge profits which may not be possible with bitcoins in short term as bitcoin is a long term investment you cannot expect to make huge profits overnight.
But to me i think that it is always best to invest in bitcoin, because we always expect that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time. i think that even Etherium investment is also good but the best is the investment in bitcoin from where we remain as more confident for investing more and more.

Currently I think the best thing right now is to buy altcoins as all of them just went down and there are so much cheap altcoins to buy that could potentially grow big by the time people gets out of bitcoins and move back into altcoins. This is a usual occurrence and I think it will happen again when the time comes segwitx2 issue becomes an imminent threat to bitcoins and people just go crazy and afraid then goes back to altcoins. Just check the facts when segwit was once a threat in July.
Activity: 630
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
There is going to be a time lag between fundraising for altcoins and actual fulfilment of respective projects - so altcoins are doomed to decline post ICO until these projects start delivering actual results. So in a year's time things may change, but now I'd say altcoins will continue slipping down as they did before.
This is not to undermine the importance of each project's fundamentals, of course.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Bitcoin is always and best investment to make to make huge profits in future but there are also some very good altcoins like ETH, ETC, XRP, XMR which can give you good profits if you buy and sell at the right time but in long term bitcoin will never disappoint you and will give you best profits on your investments so if you don't have any knowledge about altcoins then better to stick only with bitcoin.
Sometimes people put the money on an altcoin that has high marketcap.
It is indeed a good basic strategy , but when you want to take big profit just look at the altcoin potential.
The market might far lower than bitcoin but if certain altcoin has a very high potential it could give you huge profit more than just when you put your money in bitcoin.
Those people who are investing in altcoin for the sake of profit are in wring lane to they must have to invest in bitcoin because altcoin popularity is nothing in front of bitcoin and prices are also very low and altcoin is not acceptable everywhere and I don’t know any store who is accepting altcoin everyone is talking about bitcoin so make right decision and invest into bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I would definitely say altcoins right now
You are absolutely right.Its time to buy altcoin. now most of the coin price dumped a lot.so its best time to invest in altcoin.but The matter is the harfork. I am going to miss take chance for bitcoin gold for buying altcoin.
Activity: 938
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin is always and best investment to make to make huge profits in future but there are also some very good altcoins like ETH, ETC, XRP, XMR which can give you good profits if you buy and sell at the right time but in long term bitcoin will never disappoint you and will give you best profits on your investments so if you don't have any knowledge about altcoins then better to stick only with bitcoin.
Sometimes people put the money on an altcoin that has high marketcap.
It is indeed a good basic strategy , but when you want to take big profit just look at the altcoin potential.
The market might far lower than bitcoin but if certain altcoin has a very high potential it could give you huge profit more than just when you put your money in bitcoin.
Activity: 644
I dont think so that China news did affect bitcoins sudden price increase on which the reason actually why bitcoin price did rise is related on the upcoming fork and im really sure on that. We are now seeing new heights on bitcoin price which is really good to see and talking about investments if you do know how to handle altcoins together with bitcoins then it would really be a good tandem.
That is only a fearing missing out on the market, the rumor about receive new Bitcoin in next fork can not make me really want to buy more Bitcoin. But others not as me, they affected by this rumor and accidentally made the price of Bitcoin increased a lot and created a big FOMO.
Activity: 348
Bitcoin is one of the famous cryptocurrency which most of us have heard.Apart from bitcoin we can also invest in alternative coins;altcoin use the blockchain technology and solves a lot of problems.Even bitcoin is most valuable cryptocurrency there may be room for altcoins and altcoins may not be bad,altcoin have to compete with bitcoin itself. Investing in bitcoin is safer but the growth in altcoin is faster and tremendous.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
For the long term investment I always suggests you btc.because the price of btc increasing everyday.and btc is also very old currency and it's also known as king of cryptocurrency.and nowadays it's price crossed up to 5200$.so btc is best for long term .but if you think for the short term then I suggests you to invest in altcoins like ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: