Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 14. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2015, 06:14:17 AM
today first match KKR vs KXIP, KXIP is already sitting bottom at the points table and they will not get any benefit by winning this match but KKR eye on second at the point table and much strong team than KXIP so i will choose KKR for this match.

Punjab will play for pride that match and will win the match because they are underdogs and all eyes are on KKR to as sure winner of that match but as the facet saying Punjab will defeat them in today i put my money on Punjab @2.54 odds, Punjab has won the toss and opted to bat first Wink

nice one amir thats what i like to see Cheesy In the IPL the underdogs are the wild cards mate there is no such thing as a sure winner as the KIngs will play at their best as they want to finish at a decent position or they may get sold lol and that scare could push them even further we should see some action today tho Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 09, 2015, 06:11:22 AM
today first match KKR vs KXIP, KXIP is already sitting bottom at the points table and they will not get any benefit by winning this match but KKR eye on second at the point table and much strong team than KXIP so i will choose KKR for this match.

Punjab will play for pride that match and will win the match because they are underdogs and all eyes are on KKR to as sure winner of that match but as the facet saying Punjab will defeat them in today i put my money on Punjab @2.54 odds, Punjab has won the toss and opted to bat first Wink
legendary
May 09, 2015, 06:08:27 AM

hope you have better lkuck than me lol but i think the kings will try for one last push as they can make it to the 4th place if they win every single one of their games. While this is unlikely, it is possible so they will play positively too but KKR is on another level atm so they should win this match easily lol
Activity: 896
May 09, 2015, 05:35:16 AM
legendary
May 08, 2015, 03:06:10 PM
xD yeah lol my heart was beating dangerously fast on the last ball of the CSK inning which Dhoni ruined for me lol i dont want to cut years of my life im switching off for a while too Sad i lost a bit too much today Sad but only what i could afford i never play with more than that or amounts im not comfortable with lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 08, 2015, 03:00:47 PM
i can tell you i lost like 0.19 on this one match alone a series of stupid picks forced my hand and the next thing you know bamn those 6's went flying Sad congrats to those who won but i got hit pretty hard so am tapping out for good maybe lol tommorrows games look intresing tho but this needless to say was fixed !! lol Tongue
Yeah me too getting out of ipl bet now...I am in profit of pure 0.73 btc till now from ipl..but i will not take such a risk again to lose it all in just one match...so i will not bet now..may be i change my mind later on lol Grin
But for now i will take a break..ipl is too fuckin risky for nerves Tongue
legendary
May 08, 2015, 02:56:17 PM
i can tell you i lost like 0.19 on this one match alone a series of stupid picks forced my hand and the next thing you know bamn those 6's went flying Sad congrats to those who won but i got hit pretty hard so am tapping out for good maybe lol tommorrows games look intresing tho but this needless to say was fixed !! lol Tongue
May 08, 2015, 02:41:55 PM
lol what happening in this match can't believe how CSk can drop the easy catch of Sharma so i changed my decision after this turning point and put some money on MI @2.45 odds to make win on both sides, really after this dropped catch CSK made me very disappointed by doing this kind of stupid mistakes.
Overall you lose how much today? Tongue

Thanks God i changed my decision at the right to dive into MI i have lost nothing just make 0.0277BTC profit on them but 18th overs changed the whole 4 sixes in it Tongue took all my huge profit on CSk there Roll Eyes
Looks like you have a huge bank roll to recover from that situation when you already did betted twice on CSK lol
Anyways..Congrats
legendary
May 08, 2015, 02:30:25 PM
lol what happening in this match can't believe how CSk can drop the easy catch of Sharma so i changed my decision after this turning point and put some money on MI @2.45 odds to make win on both sides, really after this dropped catch CSK made me very disappointed by doing this kind of stupid mistakes.

Thanks God i changed my decision at the right to dive into MI i have lost nothing just make 0.0277BTC profit on them but 18th overs changed the whole 4 sixes in it Tongue took all my huge profit on CSk there Roll Eyes
May 08, 2015, 02:19:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 08, 2015, 01:50:27 PM
congratz to all MI won by 6 wickets, overall CSK performed very poor in that match so many drop catches but i am happy to win my bet on Mumbai and as expected they won this match by seeking of victory. Grin
May 08, 2015, 01:50:15 PM
Wawwwwwwwww
Love you Mumbai and Pandya...you made my day Grin
Guys i was feeling like crying when so much runs were needed to be chased...But those 4 sixes in 18th over made my day...
Got my 85% bank roll back.. Really happy now...To celebrate this i won't bet for next 2 days and Will never even bet my whole bank rolll
Congrats MI Wink
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:37:15 PM
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:19:49 PM
I just chucked some more into chennai Cheesy http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1E7Typ626o6gHoSBmv6hS44hYf2LpNFrYN they are piling on the pressure atm lol and im guessing Mumbai will crack sadly mate :(Rohit Sharma is not all he is cracked up to be as currently he is not performing having only scored 6 from 11 balls that he's faced Tongue
Activity: 896
May 08, 2015, 01:16:30 PM
wtf what the hell is going there i think that match is fixed if MI going to lose this than i will lost all my today winning on them but i pray MI will win today match otherwise that will be much bad for me Sad
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:13:12 PM
Lol lost my bet on highest 6 over total but put bet on MI now...hope it will be a win

ouch mate you lost 0.1 too i guess Sad this match has been a pain so far with the results going tipsy lol I hope CSK can pull something off or im screwed lol hopefully Negi can pile on the pressure as Mumbai look like their on a breeze here Parthive and Lendl are cruising lol they are good players but CSK should provide some resistance lol
Man I did betted 0.83 btc on MI @ 1.32 odds to recover my loss...i deeply think they will win today..Hope i win..if i lose today...i won't bet from tomorrow Tongue

i betted 0.20 btc on CSK @6.14 odds, i still believe they win the match just 2 more wickets in 3 overs and the whole match will be changed so let's see when CSK will deliver that magical spell to make me in big big profit. Grin Grin

wooow they are some big ods ther mate Amir gl mate hopefully we win at the same time today and i dont get left out in the cold as you won the total runs bet whilst i got left behind for 2 lol Just 2 runs mate Tongue

edit and there goes sharma pollard too :O
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:12:14 PM
whaaat !!! A wicket went as i was writing ! Cheesy wow CSK are determind its their home ground so they do have a slight advantage here :ONegi is putting a hell of a lot of pressure on Pollard at the momebnt and with these two batsmen the last real hopes of Mumbai all the pressure is on their shoulders lol Pollard is expereicned so he maybe able to pull on off here and he is one of dwanye bravos best freinds lol so you never know Tongue
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:10:56 PM
Lol lost my bet on highest 6 over total but put bet on MI now...hope it will be a win

ouch mate you lost 0.1 too i guess Sad this match has been a pain so far with the results going tipsy lol I hope CSK can pull something off or im screwed lol hopefully Negi can pile on the pressure as Mumbai look like their on a breeze here Parthive and Lendl are cruising lol they are good players but CSK should provide some resistance lol
Man I did betted 0.83 btc on MI @ 1.32 odds to recover my loss...i deeply think they will win today..Hope i win..if i lose today...i won't bet from tomorrow Tongue

i betted 0.20 btc on CSK @6.14 odds, i still believe they win the match just 2 more wickets in 3 overs and the whole match will be changed so let's see when CSK will deliver that magical spell to make me in big big profit. Grin Grin
May 08, 2015, 01:09:12 PM
WTF 2 wickets down on 2 balls MI
That's the reason i say to avoid bet against CSK and did the same mistake again
Going to be in huge loss if MI lose Sad
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:08:41 PM
damnn you bet most of your BankRoll there im guessing but GL mate hopefully Mumbai pull out all the stops to make sure you win Cheesy they are some low odds there but All the best Rohit Sharma comes to bat and he is a legend in his own right lol hes known for his agressive batting but Bravo is also a good death bowler if he comes on Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: