Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 10. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 11, 2015, 12:03:54 PM
SRH is on fire and going to set good total to chase, Punajb performing consistently very poor during the tournament and very rare to win today match, it seems target will go above 180 runs and will be very good total for SRH.
KXIP have performed really very bad this season ....but the type of batting line up they have,they may fire back and may win this match and may ruin the chances of SRH to make it to top 4

i think will be much hard for KXIP to chase target 180+ runs imagine in the start you have maintain the run rate over 9 runs to stay in game and that kind of heavy target build much pressure on batting line to chase, SRH has nice bowling attack with quality supportive fielding as well.

if Punjab play sensible cricket to chase this target than they can win that match so they must have to save their wickets for first 10 overs, if they able do this than they can stop  SRH to win this match.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 11, 2015, 11:54:29 AM

http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27435837

directbet is offering live betting for almost every sports event with nice odds Grin

already using this sports book
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 11, 2015, 11:51:18 AM
SRH is on fire and going to set good total to chase, Punajb performing consistently very poor during the tournament and very rare to win today match, it seems target will go above 180 runs and will be very good total for SRH.
KXIP have performed really very bad this season ....but the type of batting line up they have,they may fire back and may win this match and may ruin the chances of SRH to make it to top 4

i think will be much hard for KXIP to chase target 180+ runs imagine in the start you have maintain the run rate over 9 runs to stay in game and that kind of heavy target build much pressure on batting line to chase, SRH has nice bowling attack with quality supportive fielding as well.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
May 11, 2015, 11:41:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 11, 2015, 11:35:50 AM
legendary
May 11, 2015, 11:26:48 AM
Dear Indian friends which sports book best for IPL live betting

http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27435837

directbet is offering live betting for almost every sports event with nice odds Grin

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 11, 2015, 11:21:07 AM
Dear Indian friends which sports book best for IPL live betting
legendary
May 11, 2015, 11:17:41 AM
SRH vs KXIP in that SRH is batting very well and building their innings strongly to the great total, i hope target will be 170+ and will help me to make nice money betting on them, other side KXIP will get no benefit by wining this match they have no chance to back into that event.
Activity: 896
May 10, 2015, 03:42:42 PM
congratulation to all members who betted on CSK and got great profit from this match because that was very close and gave so many chances to take maximum profit by bet on CSK, i am happy with my decent profit and it looking everyone betted on CSK today so all are happy for this Grin Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 10, 2015, 03:23:10 PM
Very haooy today.. Grin
Won 3 bets today..one on CSK one on RCB and one the parley on both..Great profit today Grin
It's much easier to predict the result during mid of ipl Cheesy
You were really very lucky having won the parley bet.I placed my bet on RR and unfortunately I remained with loss in the end.This was do or die situation for them and I thought they will win this match 100%. Anyway forgot about that and move on to next matches.
legendary
May 10, 2015, 03:19:59 PM
congratz to all winners for massive victory of CSK, well done CSK for showing your the best game and nice defend of this total and make me in huge profit by betting there, so much happy to nice amount from this match. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 10, 2015, 02:30:40 PM
yep thats tru tho mate Cheesy Dwanye Bravo excelss at cricket one again, he should probably quit singing tho, and had 2 of the best catches this match and in fact the whole season Cheesy CSK have secured their place in the playoffs so i wouldent really count on them playing hard in their following matches tho Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 10, 2015, 02:05:41 PM
Very haooy today.. Grin
Won 3 bets today..one on CSK one on RCB and one the parley on both..Great profit today Grin
It's much easier to predict the result during mid of ipl Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 10, 2015, 01:56:55 PM
Jadeja is on fire with 4 wickets on hand lol Cheesy this is amazing tow atch with RR slowly crumbling as their middle and lower order are no where near standered and are getting preyed on by the feilding of CSK which is the best in IPL at the moment Cheesy
I betted on CSK before the start of match.RR is fighting by doing their best to win this match.This current situation is showing both the teams have fifty fifty chances to be the winner of this match.I still think CSK will win this match after all.
legendary
May 10, 2015, 01:41:24 PM
Jadeja is on fire with 4 wickets on hand lol Cheesy this is amazing tow atch with RR slowly crumbling as their middle and lower order are no where near standered and are getting preyed on by the feilding of CSK which is the best in IPL at the moment Cheesy
legendary
May 10, 2015, 12:59:27 PM
CSK slowly building their inning at the moment and i hope it will be over 150 runs, that pitch looking much and hard to make runs on it so if CSK succeed to get some early than they will be winner of that match.

yep hopefully then can make at least 150 as that is the minimum to denfed against the royals as their batting is quite good and could probably survive the hard pitchy which isnt looking to bouncy and not good for spinners Cheesy a target of 150 looks to be incoming with dhoni up for the finisher so we can see the 4s and 6s flying soon Cheesy

did you betted on 150 total runs scored or not? i have betted for this scores and great to win my bet on this now CSK in defending position for that match, from my point of view that great comeback by CSK and they can defend this target on other end. Grin

yes buddy i had betted for 150 total runs and 6 overs 40 runs or more for RR, 158 is not a great total to defend and that is still chase able so that RR has smart chance for win on this match if they play sensible with winning spirit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 10, 2015, 12:30:40 PM
Wow. This thread picked up quickly.
I just wanted to request the OP to remove my name from the main content of the OP. That red name sometimes makes me uncomfortable.
Is the OP still alive ? If yes, then please do consider it. I am quoting myself again.
Thanks for the mention though.
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 10, 2015, 12:06:16 PM
CSK slowly building their inning at the moment and i hope it will be over 150 runs, that pitch looking much and hard to make runs on it so if CSK succeed to get some early than they will be winner of that match.

yep hopefully then can make at least 150 as that is the minimum to denfed against the royals as their batting is quite good and could probably survive the hard pitchy which isnt looking to bouncy and not good for spinners Cheesy a target of 150 looks to be incoming with dhoni up for the finisher so we can see the 4s and 6s flying soon Cheesy

did you betted on 150 total runs scored or not? i have betted for this scores and great to win my bet on this now CSK in defending position for that match, from my point of view that great comeback by CSK and they can defend this target on other end. Grin
legendary
May 10, 2015, 12:01:56 PM

legendary
May 10, 2015, 11:51:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: