Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 12. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 09, 2015, 03:21:30 PM
Wow. This thread picked up quickly.
I just wanted to request the OP to remove my name from the main content of the OP. That red name sometimes makes me uncomfortable.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2015, 03:03:23 PM
congratz SRH winning by 6 runs so that was very close match Tiwary and Jadhav turn it into very interesting match with thier wonderful partnership and enjoyed it Grin make some money also from this match Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 09, 2015, 02:04:34 PM
SRH has clear victory in this match.That was not quite perfect total to win match.Even match was till last ball but SRH did really well till.DD has done amazingly come back earlier  but that was useless as later players could not follow up.

Yep this was a crucial victory for SRH as it places it close to the knock out stages and the team need only 1 win for a secure position in the knockout stages. They are a pwoerful force not to be underestimated and can take on bigger teams such as CSK if they tired but rom now great work orange army but i hope to see you in the semis lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 09, 2015, 02:01:11 PM
SRH has clear victory in this match.That was not quite perfect total to win match.Even match was till last ball but SRH did really well till.DD has done amazingly come back earlier  but that was useless as later players could not follow up.
Activity: 896
May 09, 2015, 01:52:39 PM
yep i learned that lesson yesterday when i got qiped out completely by Chennai who let me down big time Cheesy betting live should give you a edge and you can easily predict that Delhi will win if theres is a sub 150 target but over 150 and its easily defendable with Sunrisers fine bowlers Cheesy Its a shame trent boult and vihari arent playing atm tho Tongue

today i have my bet on 150 or more total runs score and i can hope SRH will set this in that innings, maybe they dont hit this target as 12 balls remaining and score is on 131. so 19 more runs needed to achieve this Grin

congrats mate how much did you win this time Cheesy they hit the target thanks to henriques who is currently smashing out the sixes helping to set a denfadable score. teamed up with Ravi Bopara they are a formidable force mate Cheesy congrats again tho mate Cheesy
wowww Henriques i love you  Kiss that huge sixes help me to recover my lose in previous match and now we can keep hope for good to SRH will win the match 164 is defend able target if their fielding do something extra today. Grin Grin

what a comeback by Dehli after 4 early wickets lost Jadhav and Tiwari make them closer into winning position, now match is in very interesting condition 16 runs in 6 balls so Dehli make this possible there.
SRH has 70% chance of win today match.
legendary
May 09, 2015, 12:07:05 PM
yep i learned that lesson yesterday when i got qiped out completely by Chennai who let me down big time Cheesy betting live should give you a edge and you can easily predict that Delhi will win if theres is a sub 150 target but over 150 and its easily defendable with Sunrisers fine bowlers Cheesy Its a shame trent boult and vihari arent playing atm tho Tongue

today i have my bet on 150 or more total runs score and i can hope SRH will set this in that innings, maybe they dont hit this target as 12 balls remaining and score is on 131. so 19 more runs needed to achieve this Grin

congrats mate how much did you win this time Cheesy they hit the target thanks to henriques who is currently smashing out the sixes helping to set a denfadable score. teamed up with Ravi Bopara they are a formidable force mate Cheesy congrats again tho mate Cheesy
wowww Henriques i love you  Kiss that huge sixes help me to recover my lose in previous match and now we can keep hope for good to SRH will win the match 164 is defend able target if their fielding do something extra today. Grin Grin
legendary
May 09, 2015, 12:01:59 PM

legendary
May 09, 2015, 11:57:10 AM

legendary
May 09, 2015, 11:51:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
May 09, 2015, 11:48:46 AM
lol you said earlier that you didnt bet on any team Tongue but you still expect profit Tongue but at the moment the match result seems to be in the balance with the wickets falling rapidly Punjab is not looking too shoddy so may win or lose anything can happen which is why this is t20 cricket mate Tongue
I did betted later on...we can ber at any time not just before the match- _-
i have lost my bet on KXIP Sad that was bad choice to bet on team like KXIP but they fought very well Russel changed the whole match with cracking and blasting batting  Angry
hope will recover my 0.05 btc by betting on SRH. Smiley
SRH is not playing with full strength today their main players is on bench so in my point of view bet on SRH is not a good option to recover lose and other side DD playing with full team if they able to get 2 or 3 more wickets than they restrict their inning under 130 runs.

This is why I always remind to use live betting feature since the match of IPL can be fixed and there is a chance that the better team will not be playing at the full strength.
Some tips for you, dont chase your lose because SRH wont be winning the game easily. You may lose alot more if you are betting with team and not using the live betting
legendary
May 09, 2015, 11:48:34 AM
oops it seems i am going to lose my money on SRH and i did not see their batting line up, SRH's main bowlers Styen and Boult on the bench but if target goes to 160 or more than can be different story.
legendary
May 09, 2015, 11:47:24 AM
Tongue gl mate SRH are sturggling atm with a extremely small run rate of 6.5 we can only expect a total of 130 or so set by them unless they up their game right now lol. This will  be a easy target to chase for the Daredevils who im predcting to be the winners of the match lol 2 wickets alreafy down for the sunrisers whats going on so early in the game Tongue
Like i said DD will win Grin
Tongue its not all over yet nmate Henrique is in full swing hitting sixes and boundaries so Sunriser can set a honourable and denfadable score. K Sharma is gone tho and he was the major defening force for the team lasting thru the overs but hopfully henriques can work his magic as he is currently in partnership with ravi Bopara one of englands finest cricketers Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 09, 2015, 11:42:04 AM
Tongue gl mate SRH are sturggling atm with a extremely small run rate of 6.5 we can only expect a total of 130 or so set by them unless they up their game right now lol. This will  be a easy target to chase for the Daredevils who im predcting to be the winners of the match lol 2 wickets alreafy down for the sunrisers whats going on so early in the game Tongue
Like i said DD will win Grin
legendary
May 09, 2015, 11:28:58 AM
true true mate DD are looking strong and in a fighting positionat the moment as they also managed to knock out Eoin Morgan, one of the sunrisers best batsmen so know it will be difficult for them to achieve a suitable and defendable target against the Daredevils who have their eyes set on the 4th place knockout spot Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 09, 2015, 11:24:48 AM
lol you said earlier that you didnt bet on any team Tongue but you still expect profit Tongue but at the moment the match result seems to be in the balance with the wickets falling rapidly Punjab is not looking too shoddy so may win or lose anything can happen which is why this is t20 cricket mate Tongue
i have lost my bet on KXIP Sad that was bad choice to bet on team like KXIP but they fought very well Russel changed the whole match with cracking and blasting batting  Angry
hope will recover my 0.05 btc by betting on SRH. Smiley
SRH is not playing with full strength today their main players is on bench so in my point of view bet on SRH is not a good option to recover lose and other side DD playing with full team if they able to get 2 or 3 more wickets than they restrict their inning under 130 runs.
legendary
May 09, 2015, 11:01:44 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 09, 2015, 10:42:45 AM
Like i said KKR will win and they did...Shame on Punjab lol Grin

punjab put on an amazing performance and f it wasnt for that last leg bye i think it would have been a win for them Cheesy but again congrats to Ghambir who led his team to victory again, he is an amazing captain gotta say but anrureet singhs performance today was amiable Cheesy
Lol swriously? Even if it wasn't of leg bys then also 1 ball was left...Accept that KKR is much stronger team and we all know they will win it and they did...and i m going with Delhi for now...will change bet on SRH of later i believe they gonna win Grin
legendary
May 09, 2015, 10:12:02 AM
hope will reocver my 0.05 btc by betting on SRH. Smiley
true mate but hopefully SRH can turn the tide araound for you as they are a solid team in the race for the 4th playoff space Cheesy hopefully they will make it and the orange army is behind them lol Cheesy It wouldent be a proper ipl knockout without the Sunrirser playing in it Cheesy Sunrisers are batting first so i would predict them a total of around 160 Cheesy
legendary
May 09, 2015, 10:08:49 AM
hope will reocver my 0.05 btc by betting on SRH. Smiley
legendary
May 09, 2015, 10:08:35 AM
Like i said KKR will win and they did...Shame on Punjab lol Grin

punjab put on an amazing performance and f it wasnt for that last leg bye i think it would have been a win for them Cheesy but again congrats to Ghambir who led his team to victory again, he is an amazing captain gotta say but anrureet singhs performance today was amiable Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: