Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 16. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 08, 2015, 11:10:35 AM
Fuck what was smith doing there in 6th over...Maiden Over..Only 44 Runs in first 6 overs
I did placed bet on CSK highest 6 over total and looks like gonna lose it Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2015, 10:11:23 AM
havelivi nice predicition on the outcome of the toss Cheesy Dhoni won it for the team and decided to bat Cheesy Mumbai also wanted to bat first ut now even that privelage is gone Cheesy they will have to vamp up their bowling now if they want any chance of a victory Tongue
May 08, 2015, 09:34:07 AM
I wonder whats going to happen in todays match lol Tongue CSK have the upper hand but they have only won half their games against the Mumbai Indian as their home stadium. Mumbai also need to secure a playoff place so they will be going all out in the match buit im hoping the lions can come out of the fight unscathed Tongue
Ofcource CSK will win
And if you want to bet safe...bet on highest 6 over total on CSK
As Mcculam and Smith start firefing when they come and this will be the safest bet...Already betted 0.1 btc on this  Wink

Edit:also malinga is also not there today Tongue

did you tried bet on toss, i have put my bet on MI to win toss so let's see who will win the toss there as the ground reality CSk is more strong and have 70% chance of win for that match.
No dude i never bet when luck is involved..Toss Depends on Luck
I usually bet on Skills Wink
Activity: 896
May 08, 2015, 09:28:33 AM
I wonder whats going to happen in todays match lol Tongue CSK have the upper hand but they have only won half their games against the Mumbai Indian as their home stadium. Mumbai also need to secure a playoff place so they will be going all out in the match buit im hoping the lions can come out of the fight unscathed Tongue
Ofcource CSK will win
As Mcculam and Smith start firefing when they come and this will be the safest bet...Already betted 0.1 btc on this  Wink

did you tried bet on toss, i have put my bet on MI to win toss so let's see who will win the toss there as the ground reality CSk is more strong and have 70% chance of win for that match.

nice to hear about betting on toss as i think CSK will win the toss and i am going with them but if MI will go first for bat than i will choose them for betting as i feel they are in aggressive mode for today match.
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 08, 2015, 09:24:31 AM
Ofcource CSK will win

legendary
May 08, 2015, 09:03:08 AM
yep thats true but i think that MumBia Indians will put up a strong fight as their position in the playoffs depends on it ... This echoes extremely of the last season where Mumbai had a slow start but went on to dominate the tables afterwords ... Hmmm slightly worried but the kings can do it Cheesy
May 08, 2015, 08:07:35 AM
Ofcource CSK will win

legendary
May 08, 2015, 07:33:45 AM
May 07, 2015, 10:27:04 PM
great job KKR you make me in great profit today i won bets on great odds today 50 runs in 6 overs and 160 total runs socred and now i am gonna to win my last bet for match winning team as KKR.
Congeats man
Me too won great on KKR win Today Wink

congratz to all for betted on KKR, how much you betted on KKR today?
KKR delivered as we all expected from them to win that match after scored 171 runs and they defended it very well overall that was great team performance.
Betted 0.17 @ 1.36 odds
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 07, 2015, 02:36:54 PM
great job KKR you make me in great profit today i won bets on great odds today 50 runs in 6 overs and 160 total runs socred and now i am gonna to win my last bet for match winning team as KKR.
Congeats man

congratz to all for betted on KKR, how much you betted on KKR today?
KKR delivered as we all expected from them to win that match after scored 171 runs and they defended it very well overall that was great team performance.
legendary
May 07, 2015, 02:11:24 PM
Wow congrats to all Cheesy KKR put on a solid performance stifling the powerplay of the delhi daredevils to a sub 40 score, which did ruin my bet lol, but the overall winner was always KKR with their batsmen and bowling. Russel and Chawla were two of the best bowlers out there today nice one Cheesy
May 07, 2015, 02:04:33 PM
Congeats man
Activity: 896
May 07, 2015, 02:00:13 PM
legendary
May 07, 2015, 12:53:20 PM
I have my money on Delhi today, everything depends on the next 3 overs. 150-160 isn't really a tough target to chase . Hopefully Delhi can break it easily.

good luck to you mate, i already won my bet on KKR for total runs 160 or more and i put bet on KKR in this match so i hope they will defend this 172 runs target, if they able to get 3 or more wickets in first over Dehli will be in trouble and will be much hard for them to chase this.
You kidding me 3 wickets in first over? Lol

oops omg what i wrote in first over Tongue Tongue i mean was in first 10 overs sorry for this typo mistake, Grin
btw at the moment Dehli is on fire and their batsmen delivering much nice there Wink
legendary
May 07, 2015, 12:42:12 PM
well ive just placed a small wager on the 6 over total 40 or more hopefully it pays off as DD arent looking to shoddy at the moment with iyers flicks and sixs Tongue but i dont think itll be enough to make it a win for the struggling side Tongue
May 07, 2015, 12:35:31 PM
I have my money on Delhi today, everything depends on the next 3 overs. 150-160 isn't really a tough target to chase . Hopefully Delhi can break it easily.

good luck to you mate, i already won my bet on KKR for total runs 160 or more and i put bet on KKR in this match so i hope they will defend this 172 runs target, if they able to get 3 or more wickets in first over Dehli will be in trouble and will be much hard for them to chase this.
You kidding me 3 wickets in first over? Lol
legendary
May 07, 2015, 12:34:22 PM

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
May 07, 2015, 11:59:29 AM
legendary
May 07, 2015, 11:57:51 AM
im probably going to dip my feet in KKR today Cheesy but its aftrer they set a total scor, If its 165+ then its a total to defend easily against the DD batsmen which are easily knocked out Cheesy however a lower target would become a cause for concern as DD can chase if they wish to do so ...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 07, 2015, 11:53:29 AM
KKR vs DD i hope that match will be interesting like the previous one, i just put my bet on 160 total runs or more @1.68 odds and 50 runs in 6 overs total @2.88 odds.

i got nice odds for 6 overs total runs 40 or more @1.47 odds and total runs 150 or more @1.36 odds  just one big over needed to win this bet for 6 overs as i think you took much big risk for 6 overs total as 50 runs or more good luck for you dude. Grin
KKR having full control over the match till now. It seems they to make around 160 runs. DD will have to make really much effort to chase that total.I am going to watch match and in match betting is better and more secure.
Pages:
Jump to: