Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 18. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 06, 2015, 12:58:39 PM
Hahahaha
I m laughing at KXIP
Even on this ground they can't score runs
I am very happy my pridiction was absolutely correct that it will be an easy win for RCB and it's happening exactly Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
May 06, 2015, 12:57:51 PM
Love RCB Cheesy
Very happy guys gonna make nice profit of 0.47 btc on RCB..that will recover my previous loses as well...if the miracle doesn't happen for Punjab then it's a sure win for RCB Cheesy

agreed with you me too love RCB  Kiss Kiss unbelievable innings by Gayle what a comeback in today match so looking much much KXIP to chase this huge total as they are going to set today really bet on RCB is a great choice for today. Grin Grin

Punjab is in real trouble after losing 5 early wickets required run rate over 13 now, it looking that will be an easy win for RCB they are doing like a magic and turn into one sided.
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 06, 2015, 12:54:30 PM
wow this is just plain demolition lol Sad the kings have jsut kicked themselves out of the race to get to the knock out stages theres no way theyll be able to make it to the top 4 to qualify Tongue Kings odds are sitting at 120 at the moment lol i doubt theyll be able to give chase as the total is just too big and the required run rate is over 13 !!! more than 2 needed from each ball Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 06, 2015, 12:04:36 PM
Love RCB Cheesy
Very happy guys gonna make nice profit of 0.47 btc on RCB..that will recover my previous loses as well...if the miracle doesn't happen for Punjab then it's a sure win for RCB Cheesy

agreed with you me too love RCB  Kiss Kiss unbelieveable innings by Gayle what a comeback in today match so looking much much KXIP to chase this huge total as they are going to set today really bet on RCB is a great choice for today. Grin Grin
legendary
May 06, 2015, 12:01:00 PM
Love RCB Cheesy
damn what the hell i have won my both bets 6 overs and total runs scored and also going to win my bet on RCB too Smiley Smiley
Gayle is changed the whole match and RCB going to set the biggest total of this event...
May 06, 2015, 11:26:04 AM
Love RCB Cheesy
May 06, 2015, 11:03:42 AM
Guys, I am not from India but am totally familiar with the craziness of people out there regarding IPL. So, thought to bet some coins on the upcoming match. Can anyone give some accurate predictions?

Not asking for any guarantees, though.
Bet on RCB confirm win today
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
May 06, 2015, 10:30:27 AM
Guys, I am not from India but am totally familiar with the craziness of people out there regarding IPL. So, thought to bet some coins on the upcoming match. Can anyone give some accurate predictions?

Not asking for any guarantees, though.
legendary
May 06, 2015, 10:23:06 AM
KXIP won the toss and opted to field, in that condition RCB is good choice to bet as Gayle will open today,
i will bet on 6 overs total and total runs again in that match because that looking much safe option to bet in IPL matches.
May 06, 2015, 08:59:09 AM
http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27435759

Bangalore @ 1.9

Punjab @ 1.7

so wo will win today ?

thats odds for toss
match odds are 1.56 for rcb and 2.4 for kxip
Activity: 84
★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★
May 06, 2015, 08:53:08 AM
http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27435759

Bangalore @ 1.9

Punjab @ 1.7

so wo will win today ?
legendary
May 06, 2015, 08:37:51 AM
Today's match of RCB vs KXIP is going to be very interesting. Even bookies they don't have exact idea as both teams have almost same odds.I am going to use option of in match betting to be more surely about my hard earned money.Let's make some money while having fun.

yes true... both team is do or die situation for that win but from my point of view RCB has little more advantage to win this match than KXIP, if we compare both team than the batting line up of RCB is more stronger than so i will prefer them for betting today.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 06, 2015, 08:33:15 AM
Today's match of RCB vs KXIP is going to be very interesting. Even bookies they don't have exact idea as both teams have almost same odds.I am going to use option of in match betting to be more surely about my hard earned money.Let's make some money while having fun.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
May 06, 2015, 12:31:22 AM
I will go with RCB they have much quality players there...On the other hand punjab is struggling to find out thier form...RCB desperately needs a win here..Punjab already out of playoffs..Being home ground of RCB i will go with RCB it will be an easy win Wink

Lol, it always depends on pitch most of the times, and when it's raining, the pitch gets wet and I think wet pitch always favors bowlers, and you guys do know that KXIP actually have some awesome bowlers like Sandeep Sharma and Anureet Singh...

So, this definitely won't be an easy win...
May 06, 2015, 12:15:49 AM
I will go with RCB they have much quality players there...On the other hand punjab is struggling to find out thier form...RCB desperately needs a win here..Punjab already out of playoffs..Being home ground of RCB i will go with RCB it will be an easy win Wink
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
May 05, 2015, 09:09:26 PM
Feeling really Lucky to bet on Mumbai Indians What a great game of cricket.. Great Innings by Rohit Raydu and pollard which helped me to make a good profit..So guys what you think about tommorrow's match which team should I bet for?? Need your feedback.
Tommorrow's Match BLR VS KXIP both are struggling with their forms and both teams desperately needs a win. I would suggest you to go for BLR looking at the bunches of players they have are far better then KXIP so i would definitely bet for BLR and i hope it wins  Cheesy
Activity: 952
May 05, 2015, 04:23:02 PM
Feeling really Lucky to bet on Mumbai Indians What a great game of cricket.. Great Innings by Rohit Raydu and pollard which helped me to make a good profit..So guys what you think about tommorrow's match which team should I bet for?? Need your feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
May 05, 2015, 03:55:47 PM
that was unbelievable victory Mumbai performed their best inning in the event truely that was totally unpredictable but happy to won my bet on total runs scored and first 6 overs total, i think that really good way of betting in IPL instead on teams.

Guys, let's put our hands in hands, and let's take a pledge to post whatever bets we will be making (not asking txn ids) just post like 6 overs total - 50 or more & some bets like that, we might first discuss on it, and then we all go ahead and make bets, that way it will be easy to win, as two is better than one and so on... Wink

You guys liked my idea???
legendary
May 05, 2015, 03:25:47 PM
Yeah bro...I am happy but not very happy coz all my profit that i gonna earn i betted that on DD coz i thought theu will win...Never mind,i m not in loss also Smiley
Will try to make profit tomorrow Wink

Yeah, that's the spirit... Wink
Don't worry, IPL ain't over yet, and action is still more to come, so just wait and remember, don't bet what you can't afford to lose, because IPL is actually the world's most unpredictable Cricket I have ever seen...  Grin
I agree with you..Ipl is really unpredictable..I am missing ICC CWC 2015..i used to earn good profit there coz there we can pridict 10 overs total and innings score and the team who will win...but in ipl underdogs have equal chances to win..ipl is good to bet small amounts...but never bet all your bitcoins even if you are 100% sure you never know match can be changed at any moment...and i guess now it's gonna be more difficult to bet as ipl is getting close and teams will fight with full spirit Tongue
that was unbelievable victory Mumbai performed their best inning in the event truely that was totally unpredictable but happy to won my bet on total runs scored and first 6 overs total, i think that really good way of betting in IPL instead on teams.
May 05, 2015, 03:08:11 PM
Yeah bro...I am happy but not very happy coz all my profit that i gonna earn i betted that on DD coz i thought theu will win...Never mind,i m not in loss also Smiley
Will try to make profit tomorrow Wink

Yeah, that's the spirit... Wink
Don't worry, IPL ain't over yet, and action is still more to come, so just wait and remember, don't bet what you can't afford to lose, because IPL is actually the world's most unpredictable Cricket I have ever seen...  Grin
I agree with you..Ipl is really unpredictable..I am missing ICC CWC 2015..i used to earn good profit there coz there we can pridict 10 overs total and innings score and the team who will win...but in ipl underdogs have equal chances to win..ipl is good to bet small amounts...but never bet all your bitcoins even if you are 100% sure you never know match can be changed at any moment...and i guess now it's gonna be more difficult to bet as ipl is getting close and teams will fight with full spirit Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: