Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 20. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2015, 11:01:30 AM
Mark my words : Delhi has this one.
Anyways guys all the best everyone!

i will keep this in my mind to make bet there but MI is more smart team than Dehli and when match will be started after few minutes then will choose to bet, first Dehli will go for bat because he won the toss there.

Well,if Mumbai were to bat first they would have been the favourites...I think theres something int he pitch for the spinners and the second innings.
Delhi bat first, so I put 0.15 btc in there at 2.2 odds.

I know its risky but I'll say this is something I strongly feel..

good luck with your bet lyer got new life just by dropped catch, i have put my bet on first overs total 40 runs or more @2.36 odds let's see how they come over that total in 6 overs. Mumbai has more bright chance for winning of that match today.

good luck you both i also betted on 6 overs total on 40 oruns or more @1.90 odds and DD will get 10 runs in 10 balls there, i feel little hope for DD in today match.

Well done nice start me too won my bet for first 6 overs @2.10 odds and congratz to all who betted on 6 overs total, i am also betted on MI for that match and hope they will win that match. Grin
Activity: 896
May 05, 2015, 10:54:54 AM

i will keep this in my mind to make bet there but MI is more smart team than Dehli and when match will be started after few minutes then will choose to bet, first Dehli will go for bat because he won the toss there.

Well,if Mumbai were to bat first they would have been the favourites...I think theres something int he pitch for the spinners and the second innings.

good luck with your bet lyer got new life just by dropped catch, i have put my bet on first overs total 40 runs or more @2.36 odds let's see how they come over that total in 6 overs. Mumbai has more bright chance for winning of that match today.

good luck you both i also betted on 6 overs total on 40 oruns or more @1.90 odds and DD will get 10 runs in 10 balls there, i feel little hope for DD in today match.
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 05, 2015, 10:51:55 AM

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 05, 2015, 10:24:13 AM

legendary
May 05, 2015, 10:18:38 AM

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 05, 2015, 10:15:57 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
May 05, 2015, 09:58:19 AM
IPL want to keep all matches exiting and they will make sure every match is exiting for the viewers to keep up the moment. No body knows, how all these things they are managing. That's why predicting results based on earlier performance is quite risky in IPL
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 05, 2015, 06:07:22 AM
LOL trust me more than 90% matches are fixed !
legendary
May 05, 2015, 04:34:58 AM
MI may be best choice to place bet on @1.63 at this moment.This should an easy win for MI as they are very strong side for this match.Share your opinion if you have some . Grin
agreed with you MI is back on the winning track and much become the much dangerous team of the event, so i would not place bet against MI is that match but try different kind of bets in that match.
legendary
Activity: 1876
May 05, 2015, 04:09:28 AM
MI may be best choice to place bet on @1.63 at this moment.This should an easy win for MI as they are very strong side for this match.Share your opinion if you have some . Grin
legendary
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
May 04, 2015, 02:08:53 PM
btw where are you betting for the total runs for the teams i cant find it on DirecBet

Hi srgkrgkj,

We do offer total runs bets in some of the games. Usually, we offer these bets closer to the events start time or LIVE In-Play :

http://www.DirectBet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle
May 04, 2015, 01:56:48 PM
Hyderabad has lost 6 wickets at 72. 96 runs in 7.2 overs with 4 wickets remaining is very difficult if not impossible to chase.Some miracle can save Hyderabad in today's match. Twist is coming in match as it is going towards its final.

in real that match over now with win of KKR, very brilliant allround performance by KKR and make this match onde sided from that start and most members will get profit by betted on KKR. congratulation in advance for winning of KKR. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
May 04, 2015, 01:30:25 PM
Hyderabad has lost 6 wickets at 72. 96 runs in 7.2 overs with 4 wickets remaining is very difficult if not impossible to chase.Some miracle can save Hyderabad in today's match. Twist is coming in match as it is going towards its final.
May 04, 2015, 01:12:32 PM
feeling great to put bet on KKR @2.06 odds they are playing like a magic and defending very well that 168 runs target, RCB is in real trouble after losing 4 wickets required run rate is over 10 now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 04, 2015, 12:26:18 PM
oh thaanks mate i think i had to refresh the page a few times it came up eventually some options dont appear sometimes Tongue
legendary
May 04, 2015, 12:09:07 PM
btw where are you betting for the total runs for the teams i cant find it on DirecBet or Jetwin Sad

jetwin does not support live betting and soon will start but on directbet you find this bet option for total runs scored in 1st innings, well done KKR to help me for this win this time. Grin

legendary
May 04, 2015, 11:47:13 AM
btw where are you betting for the total runs for the teams i cant find it on DirecBet or Jetwin Sad
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 04, 2015, 11:30:15 AM
i also lost my money on RCB and also lost my bets on total runs in that match, hope KKR vs SRH kKR wil be good one to get back my lost money on RCB in that i already won my 6 overs runs bet on KKR.
How much u betted on KkR dis tym?

i betted 0.08btc on KKR and hope they will the match, today KKR is aggressive and playing with much positive approach and will succeed to get total 160+ runs than i will again won this bet too. Cheesy

hi dude what odds you got for 160 runs there, i also have my bet for 150 and 160 runs for KKR, 150 runs @1.32 and 160 @1.53 odds.
in last match i got CSK at amazing odds and have much money from them.
legendary
May 04, 2015, 11:22:25 AM
i also lost my money on RCB and also lost my bets on total runs in that match, hope KKR vs SRH kKR wil be good one to get back my lost money on RCB in that i already won my 6 overs runs bet on KKR.

i betted 0.08btc on KKR and hope they will the match, today KKR is aggressive and playing with much positive approach and will succeed to get total 160+ runs than i will again won this bet too. Cheesy

yep yep good luck mate hopefully this match is much better for you Cheesy however key wickets have gone for KKR
legendary
May 04, 2015, 11:19:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: