Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 22. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2015, 07:30:34 AM
RCB is my choice @1.82 Odds on directbet.Both teams have almost same odds 1.82/1.85. RCB will win this match,I am pretty sure of this. Best of luck everyone.

RCB has little more benefit than CSK but in that match when both teams have equal chance of wininng than i will decide to go for live betting or much good to put bet on total runs score.

CSK curently struggling to bag the runs current run rate is under 7 so they will only make around 140 runs which will be a challenge to defende Tongue
RCB is is very stable till this moment . Let's see what happens there are lot of good players in this team. 

RCB's bowlers bowled on right lane and length but i have put my bet on 160 runs @1.63 odds and i hope CSK will be able to get that target as they stronger hitter.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 04, 2015, 07:25:19 AM
RCB is my choice @1.82 Odds on directbet.Both teams have almost same odds 1.82/1.85. RCB will win this match,I am pretty sure of this. Best of luck everyone.

RCB has little more benefit than CSK but in that match when both teams have equal chance of wininng than i will decide to go for live betting or much good to put bet on total runs score.

CSK curently struggling to bag the runs current run rate is under 7 so they will only make around 140 runs which will be a challenge to defende Tongue
RCB is is very stable till this moment . Let's see what happens there are lot of good players in this team. 
legendary
Activity: 1218
May 04, 2015, 07:21:13 AM

Activity: 896
May 04, 2015, 05:59:41 AM

legendary
May 04, 2015, 05:42:07 AM

best of luck to you too mate Cheesy i fear CSK wont be able to hold out once again too Cheesy RCB is a formidable force in its own right Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 04, 2015, 04:03:08 AM
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 04, 2015, 03:52:58 AM
Congratulation to those who placed bets on RR. RR played really very well and can say was an easy win for them. DD failed to perform today although it is very strong side but game is game. Good luck for next matches to recover all your losses. Wink

CSK playing tommorrow and i would usually jump in and back them but with 2 losses like that im as bewildered as anyone Sad we will have to wait and see Tongue

well you dont need to bet on them at the start of the game because you can always do a live betting in directbet. Their record is bad for the moment and you might not want to bet on them since they might be losing the match

CSK vs RCB gonna to be entertaining match both teams have runs makers machine like Gayle, de Villiers, kohli, McCullum, Smith and Dhoni. i will like to put bet on first 6 overs and total runs scored, live betting is good decision for that match.
For this match I will prefer to jump in after first innings to be completed or in match betting option. Both the teams are very strong and can say are equal so need to be very very careful in this match.
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 04, 2015, 03:15:31 AM
Congratulation to those who placed bets on RR. RR played really very well and can say was an easy win for them. DD failed to perform today although it is very strong side but game is game. Good luck for next matches to recover all your losses. Wink

CSK playing tommorrow and i would usually jump in and back them but with 2 losses like that im as bewildered as anyone Sad we will have to wait and see Tongue

well you dont need to bet on them at the start of the game because you can always do a live betting in directbet. Their record is bad for the moment and you might not want to bet on them since they might be losing the match

CSK vs RCB gonna to be entertaining match both teams have runs makers machine like Gayle, de Villiers, kohli, McCullum, Smith and Dhoni. i will like to put bet on first 6 overs and total runs scored, live betting is good decision for that match.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
May 04, 2015, 01:57:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1456
May 04, 2015, 12:14:18 AM

I think CSK will win this match - it just my prediction but as we all know cricket match can't be predicted very accurately.
legendary
May 03, 2015, 04:08:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 1876
May 03, 2015, 03:39:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 03, 2015, 03:03:20 PM
Very intrested in this. havent really known that much about it though.

research and logic are key once you have both of them the IPL is not too hard to predict unless matches are fixed in which case having connections makes all the difference :{

Are their certain matches/tournaments that are more shady/likely being rigged than others?

it is only game of profit because much big money involve in these matches, it is not shady in my point of view because it is full of entertainment and full fun to watch these matches it is like having fun. Wink

Okay well thanks for the info a guess i better do some reasearch then.

if you are interested to put bet on IPL matches than you are at right place, that thread would be much helpful for you to pick the strong team for betting and i hope this will bring some money to you by betting in IPL event. happy betting.
congrats to all players for betted on Rajhastan and that was a back-to-back win.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
May 03, 2015, 02:58:08 PM

research and logic are key once you have both of them the IPL is not too hard to predict unless matches are fixed in which case having connections makes all the difference :{

Are their certain matches/tournaments that are more shady/likely being rigged than others?

it is only game of profit because much big money involve in these matches, it is not shady in my point of view because it is full of entertainment and full fun to watch these matches it is like having fun. Wink

Okay well thanks for the info a guess i better do some reasearch then.
May 03, 2015, 02:36:54 PM

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
May 03, 2015, 02:29:22 PM

legendary
May 03, 2015, 02:28:42 PM
wowww RR won by 14 runs so congratulation to all who betted on them, happy to make nice money from them and it was my lucky day to won by 2 times in a match. Grin Kiss

congrats congrats mate the match was a nail biter Cheesy DD had their moments but RR are simply on another level Cheesy tommorrow im hoping CSK can perform too Cheesy with the past two matches lost they need to pull their slacks up Cheesy
May 03, 2015, 02:20:44 PM
wowww RR won by 14 runs so congratulation to all who betted on them, happy to make nice money from them and it was my lucky day to won by 2 times in a match. Grin Kiss
legendary
May 03, 2015, 01:15:21 PM

Activity: 331
Merit: 250
May 03, 2015, 01:12:50 PM
Pages:
Jump to: