Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 24. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2015, 07:40:27 AM
i predict that MI will settle for a target of 170-180 it will be a nice target and easy to defend against the kings but not maxwell i guess Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 03, 2015, 06:59:02 AM
MI is on batting with slow start but wickets are key to win the match, if they able to stay on pitch without losing any wickets than they can set a good total, i hope i will my bet on 6 six overs total 50 runs or more @2.48 odds Grin

congratz buddy that is nice won there on 6 overs total Grin it seems you have your lucky day i got little less odds for 6 overs total @1.87 but MI @2.04.
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 03, 2015, 06:49:07 AM
MI is on batting with slow start but wickets are key to win the match, if they able to stay on pitch without losing any wickets than they can set a good total, i hope i will my bet on 6 six overs total 50 runs or more @2.48 odds Grin
legendary
May 03, 2015, 06:02:41 AM
MI will win the match and i think now they are in great touch on winning from last 2 matches, much improving their performance in every field, so MI is good choice to go for this match.
Activity: 896
May 03, 2015, 05:41:28 AM
I am really confused in today's match. Really wanna bet on the match to cover my losses but confused on whom to bet.
MI or KXIP?
I am getting an inner feel that MI is gonna take this as KXIP disappointed me in their match again SRH when I lost 0.366 but obviously I wouldnt want to further add on that lose.
Any suggestions?

both teams have same odds at the moment so you can easily make win on both sides, wait for live betting after 15 minutes that match will be started and i hope you will recover your lose from this match.
legendary
May 03, 2015, 05:31:03 AM
hmm mate you could arbritage and walk out with a small profit which is better than nothing put a wager on both teams when the odds are decent and you will not need to watch the match as its garunteed profit (unless its a tie or it starts raining lol Tongue)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 03, 2015, 05:29:45 AM
I am really confused in today's match. Really wanna bet on the match to cover my losses but confused on whom to bet.
MI or KXIP?
I am getting an inner feel that MI is gonna take this as KXIP disappointed me in their match again SRH when I lost 0.366 but obviously I wouldnt want to further add on that lose.
Any suggestions?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 03, 2015, 05:29:10 AM
in today match MI vs KXIP as i think KXIP will perform much better than previous matches, they are now under pressure and make struggle very hard to win that match so because of i will KXIP for today match.

yea i think that too KXIP punjab is playing very well . Also my fab player is in KXIP maxwell Smiley .This time i will bet on KXIP hope you guys win too .
I second you here. KXIP will win this match after all. I placed bet on KXIP ,wish all of us best of luck for this match. Let's see what comes next.
legendary
May 03, 2015, 05:23:31 AM
hmm Mumbai are doing a repeat of what they did last season the slow start but move tp the top and the kings may also bring maxwell of the bench for the math Cheesy
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 03, 2015, 05:22:31 AM
in today match MI vs KXIP as i think KXIP will perform much better than previous matches, they are now under pressure and make struggle very hard to win that match so because of i will KXIP for today match.

yea i think that too KXIP punjab is playing very well . Also my fab player is in KXIP maxwell Smiley .This time i will bet on KXIP hope you guys win too .
May 03, 2015, 05:20:03 AM
legendary
May 03, 2015, 05:17:20 AM
Punjab performing consistently very poor and much people disappointed by them while  Mumbai is making a slow progress back up the ladder. Back-to-back wins against Hyderabad and Rajasthan now makes Mumbai  favorites in the clash against bottom-dwellers Punjab. Mumbai has more bright chances for today winning. Wink
legendary
May 02, 2015, 02:28:32 PM
CSK has lost the galmour now Sad they used to be a force to be reckoned with but now with SRH besting them at this stage is completely unthinkable Sad
legendary
May 02, 2015, 02:27:17 PM
congratz to all winners who betted on Hyderabad. this is great won by 22 runs overall great team performance and played with winning spirit and that make me in good profit, 192 runs was good total to defend and they get succeed in it. :- Grin Grin Grin
legendary
May 02, 2015, 02:13:58 PM
wow much i am feeling i have another lucky day today i got CSK @3.18 odds and then @3.90 odds and they are going to win that match Grin i am feeling relaxed.. Wink
I think as you were writing this you become unlucky lol Grin

omg omg Tongue Shocked really happened much bad to CSK just one more big over needed to recover my lose, if CSK will lost this match than i will lost nothing as i had won 2 bets today and i betted from this winning amount Sad

sorry to hear about your lose on CSK, Sad  ship of CSK is sinking now and they almost lost the match as SRH deserve that win for their outstanding performance in today match. Grin
May 02, 2015, 02:01:30 PM
wow much i am feeling i have another lucky day today i got CSK @3.18 odds and then @3.90 odds and they are going to win that match Grin i am feeling relaxed.. Wink

omg omg Tongue Shocked really happened much bad to CSK just one more big over needed to recover my lose, if CSK will lost this match than i will lost nothing as i had won 2 bets today and i betted from this winning amount Sad
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
May 02, 2015, 01:53:22 PM
Now technically score is out of reach and I lost all hopes too.Just miner hope because cricket is one man show and can turn the table anytime.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 02, 2015, 01:50:49 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 02, 2015, 01:50:10 PM

sorry to say but Dhoni was nearly out there for a sec luckily Du Plesis was the one run out but now a key wicket is gone and the match lies on Dhoni alone Sad

edit Dhonis out as i posted this lol Sad no hope left mate SRH has won
5 already gone at 115/13 overs. Hyderabad has full control over the match. I didn't shake my hand when I placed on Hyderabad.
legendary
May 02, 2015, 01:46:27 PM

sorry to say but Dhoni was nearly out there for a sec luckily Du Plesis was the one run out but now a key wicket is gone and the match lies on Dhoni alone Sad

edit Dhonis out as i posted this lol Sad no hope left mate SRH has won
Pages:
Jump to: