Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 23. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2015, 01:12:28 PM
looks like the Delhi Darwdevils have met their match Cheesy Royals are killing the daredevlis with the required run rate over 11 and not even half the total has been chased Tongue
Activity: 896
May 03, 2015, 01:12:01 PM
i lost my bet on today KXIP but unblieveable for me i have recover my lose on betting by 50 runs or more in first 6 overs  @2.46 odds, also hope for my bet on RR and they are going good at the moment 190 runs good total to defend.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 03, 2015, 11:56:33 AM
Lost on Punjab Sad
But betted on Delhi Now
Hope they make it and wins...odds i got for DD is 1.97
They need to win this match if they wonna go up and RR is already up

i have much luckiest day today again won my bet on 6 overs total 40 runs or more @1.34, if RR goes over 180 runs in total score than that will be much entertaining like and with much twist.

how much have you won so far mate Cheesy i might try my hand at betting for the 6 over totals too Tongue the match odds and result can be fixed but the scores are usually random Cheesy
congratz buddy for nice winning today, i missed to bet on 6 overs total but it seems will win my bet for 170+ runs after 10 overs total it was looking impossible but it is quite possible to get score this. Grin
legendary
May 03, 2015, 11:43:18 AM
Lost on Punjab Sad
But betted on Delhi Now

i have much luckiest day today again won my bet on 6 overs total 40 runs or more @1.34, if RR goes over 180 runs in total score than that will be much entertaining like and with much twist.

how much have you won so far mate Cheesy i might try my hand at betting for the 6 over totals too Tongue the match odds and result can be fixed but the scores are usually random Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 03, 2015, 11:01:04 AM
Lost on Punjab Sad
But betted on Delhi Now

Congrats man..you make a smart move by betting on 6 over total...Match odds are much risky in ipl
legendary
Activity: 1050
May 03, 2015, 10:59:14 AM
Lost on Punjab Sad
But betted on Delhi Now

May 03, 2015, 10:23:02 AM
Lost on Punjab Sad
But betted on Delhi Now
legendary
May 03, 2015, 10:05:28 AM
MI won by 23 runs so congratz to all winners for betted on them, i feel i have another lucky won 2 bets on MI  Grin Grin waiting for next match RR vs DD to get start.

congrats all Cheesy "Toss:Delhi Daredevils win the toss and field" I think DD might be able to keep control of the RR run rate this time and the batting order can chase runs effectively Tongue
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 03, 2015, 10:04:25 AM
55 needed from 24 balls.
Awesome over by McClenaghan Smiley Cheesy
5 runs from 16th over.

I feel MI has won it Grin

yep MI has clearly won the match a run chase is simpl not possible at the moment with miller gone too Sad and the run rate barely above 7 Sad

And MI won by 23 runs.. Aaannnnd I won back what I lost on KXIP in their match against SRH.
Congratz to all those who placed a bet on MI and sorry for those who lost on KXIP.
I am really very happy Cheesy

~Rony
legendary
May 03, 2015, 10:02:58 AM
MI won by 23 runs so congratz to all winners for betted on them, i feel i have another lucky won 2 bets on MI  Grin Grin waiting for next match RR vs DD to get start.
legendary
May 03, 2015, 09:43:55 AM
55 needed from 24 balls.
5 runs from 16th over.

yep MI has clearly won the match a run chase is simpl not possible at the moment with miller gone too Sad and the run rate barely above 7 Sad
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
May 03, 2015, 09:43:04 AM
55 needed from 24 balls.
5 runs from 16th over.

Yes it is over for now but the game is still long and something might happen later, if you havent check on the odds yet, the odds is like 1.08 which is clear enough that MI is winning the match and directbet wont take another hit on it from players betting on MI.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 03, 2015, 09:34:12 AM
55 needed from 24 balls.
5 runs from 16th over.

legendary
May 03, 2015, 09:26:34 AM
the required run rate is pretty steep at the moment :O but miller has style and [ower, he can possible raise the run rate of the team slogging out all the short deliveries :O
legendary
May 03, 2015, 09:25:38 AM
I Betted on Punjab today as they have the do or die situation today and 172 is not a big total for players like maxwell,miller and vijay and they are already under pressure so i guess they will make it in this match Wink

hmm agreed mate the heat is on, but Kings only have a good chance if Maxwell isnt a bench warmer again they must use his talent as he can win the match for them Cheesy

KXIP is moving foward to win the match with sensible batting as they needed that kind of play, that match is moving to be more interesting and i hope i will get much money by betting on them.... Grin Grin
But 2 wickets down mate...maxwell got out early...his out of form continues
Hope Punjab wins today otherwise i will lose 0.28 btc on Punjab Sad

i will also lose if Punjab lost the match 173 is chaseable target against ordinary type of bowling attack, i hope Punajb will over come and will win today match but i will try to recover my lose after big hitting overs.

now that match is at very interesting point both teams doing hard effort to win that match, that is beauty of T20 we see much entertainment in these matches, if MI get 2 more wickets than will win for sure.
May 03, 2015, 08:56:07 AM
I Betted on Punjab today as they have the do or die situation today and 172 is not a big total for players like maxwell,miller and vijay and they are already under pressure so i guess they will make it in this match Wink

hmm agreed mate the heat is on, but Kings only have a good chance if Maxwell isnt a bench warmer again they must use his talent as he can win the match for them Cheesy

KXIP is moving foward to win the match with sensible batting as they needed that kind of play, that match is moving to be more interesting and i hope i will get much money by betting on them.... Grin Grin

i will also lose if Punjab lost the match 173 is chaseable target against ordinary type of bowling attack, i hope Punajb will over come and will win today match but i will try to recover my lose after big hitting overs.
May 03, 2015, 08:52:49 AM

May 03, 2015, 08:44:46 AM

legendary
May 03, 2015, 08:11:55 AM

May 03, 2015, 08:07:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: