Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL board project COINTAMINATION - EU facility - ORDERS OPENED for Chili - page 30. (Read 73054 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Lucko,

Since JJ dropped out will you still offer EU mounting for folks in the US who have chips already?
Activity: 80
Please don't do that last second... It takes time to get all the parts...

Hello Lucko, Form

Can you give us some news/update on COINTAMINATION 16 board testing?
With Batch 1 delivery imminent, It is planed any deadline to order it?

Regards

I have send some emails to GB list... Have you forgot to give me your mail? Yes you should order by end of the week. I might not been clear on that...

We don't have enough working samples for 16 board test. We got a lot of DOA... Could be BFL packing could be something else... Hard to say. We only know that all panic with soldering(first thing we thought it was wrong) and then checking board unnecessary. As I already explain we test that by moving chips around the board and see same chips working. But I agree until we have a working 16 chip board there is always possibility it might not work... Even if small really chance.
JJ is gone again so I don't think it will work(he is working on his mining facility). He didn't finished store yet. For now I'm the one you PM Smiley And I'm taking care of all world at the moment Smiley

Could you provide an address so we can send you our chips to mount on the boards you will host for us.
 Also please respond to the Emails regarding the 8-chip board arrangement.

Much thanks!
OK some bad news. JJ had to much work with his mining facility so he will not be able to work on boards as well. So we lost US mounting... Sorry... I will see if I can find a replacement or something but for now we are EU only...

MikeMike. I give up when I was asked for 3th time... This is last time. As GB buyer you will get hosting (free you pay only electricity) for that board till other 8 chips arrive. You need to pay for 8 chip board and when your chips arrive pay difference to 16 chip board. To avoid re-soldering and possibly damaging chips I will make 16 chip board with my chips so there is no danger for chips. I'm doing my best to help all GB buyers so that my wrong estimates don't affect you too much... I think most will agree. But yes sorry forgot to send the address but there is that eBay think you suggest I'm waiting... Please understand that now that I need to handle US and EU I have much more work that I thought I will have and it is easier for me to miss something.

So if I missed something. Some mail or PM please resend... I will adjust but I was not ready for that.

Thank you by explanations, I will send this week PM w/ SEPA transfer details
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Hello Lucko, Form

Regards

I have send some emails to GB list... Have you forgot to give me your mail? Yes you should order by end of the week. I might not been clear on that...

We don't have enough working samples for 16 board test. We got a lot of DOA... Could be BFL packing could be something else... Hard to say. We only know that all panic with soldering(first thing we thought it was wrong) and then checking board unnecessary. As I already explain we test that by moving chips around the board and see same chips working. But I agree until we have a working 16 chip board there is always possibility it might not work... Even if small really chance.
JJ is gone again so I don't think it will work(he is working on his mining facility). He didn't finished store yet. For now I'm the one you PM Smiley And I'm taking care of all world at the moment Smiley

Could you provide an address so we can send you our chips to mount on the boards you will host for us.

Much thanks!
OK some bad news. JJ had to much work with his mining facility so he will not be able to work on boards as well. So we lost US mounting... Sorry... I will see if I can find a replacement or something but for now we are EU only...

MikeMike. I give up when I was asked for 3th time... This is last time. As GB buyer you will get hosting (free you pay only electricity) for that board till other 8 chips arrive. You need to pay for 8 chip board and when your chips arrive pay difference to 16 chip board. To avoid re-soldering and possibly damaging chips I will make 16 chip board with my chips so there is no danger for chips. I'm doing my best to help all GB buyers so that my wrong estimates don't affect you too much... I think most will agree. But yes sorry forgot to send the address but there is that eBay think you suggest I'm waiting... Please understand that now that I need to handle US and EU I have much more work that I thought I will have and it is easier for me to miss something.

So if I missed something. Some mail or PM please resend... I will adjust but I was not ready for that.

Hi Lucko,

Thanks for not giving up as the little bit of more detail you put in this explanation answered all my Questions.

I will PM you the Ebay Link now.

We will pay for 8-chip board and send you payment for 16 chip board from GB#1
Also send you chips and payment for more 16-chip boards.

Cheers!

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Hello Lucko, Form

Regards

Much thanks!

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I would have ordered further in advance, but I wasn't too sure of receiving the chips (I bought from another forum member).

I've placed my order now, but it needs some manual processing in the web store.  I've PM'd JJ.

Much thanks!
legendary
Activity: 966
My 112 chips are now on their way to Lucko by EMS.  Here's hoping they soon make their way onto boards and into hashland.

Since BFL chose the FCBGA package with a metal top cover, I will be disappointed if it's not laser engraved with a holographic BFL logo.

Glad to see BFL didn't disappoint in this regard.  Cheesy
Activity: 80

Hello Lucko, Form

Regards

I would have ordered further in advance, but I wasn't too sure of receiving the chips (I bought from another forum member).

I've placed my order now, but it needs some manual processing in the web store.  I've PM'd JJ.
legendary

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I have 130 chips I"m auctioning in this thread, they are IN HAND.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3327926

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Got my chips in hand.  Want to sale 48 chips, price: 18 BTC or 6 BTC for 16 chips.

Chips are in hand.  Available for immediate delivery.

No more chips available.  The 48 I had left have been sent today to Lucko for assembly.
legendary
I received some production BFL chips today.  Mine came in a tray rather than in tape form like af_newbie's, for some reason.

I guess I'll be ordering some boards up here soon.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
FOR SALE:

24 chips from Lucko's GB

64 chips from Canary's GB

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3316432
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Got my chips in hand.  Want to sale 48 chips, price: 18 BTC or 6 BTC for 16 chips.

Chips are in hand.  Available for immediate delivery.

One of the group buy owner has received chips on hand already. Not sure if anyone from there wanna send the chips over to lucko for assembly...
If you are talking about MrTeal or Cannery then yes... If you are talking about someone else don't know...
Hi Lucko

Will "Cointamination" appear in the miner software as one device?  Or can it be configured as multiple devices?
If you can "split" BFL device then yes but I don't think you can. I think you can't do that with any device... And why would you? Even if you do so you still have them in same miner and on same pool...
Activity: 868
Hi Lucko

Will "Cointamination" appear in the miner software as one device?  Or can it be configured as multiple devices?
donator
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
One of the group buy owner has received chips on hand already. Not sure if anyone from there wanna send the chips over to lucko for assembly...
Activity: 868
So not following the ROI logic here..
No. Following the cost of components and assembly and price of development...

So I should purchase the board to not be able to get back my ROI? Smiley

Pet peeve #32: People who put smiley faces after sarcastic, disrespectful or inflammatory comments. As if that makes the remark less argumentative and softens what is otherwise prickish statements.
"I have not been involved in this GB and just popped in to ask if you are all retarded."  Smiley

the miner made me do it  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
So not following the ROI logic here..
No. Following the cost of components and assembly and price of development...

So I should purchase the board to not be able to get back my ROI? Smiley

Pet peeve #32: People who put smiley faces after sarcastic, disrespectful or inflammatory comments. As if that makes the remark less argumentative and softens what is otherwise prickish statements.
"I have not been involved in this GB and just popped in to ask if you are all retarded."  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: