Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL board project COINTAMINATION - EU facility - ORDERS OPENED for Chili - page 47. (Read 73054 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I guess so... We can't give warrant on chips but we can give it on components... And we plan to have some stock if all goes well...

And yes if you send us chips this will be plug and play.... Or you can just order boards and have chips mounted by yourself...
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Definitely interested and pm sent. Will these boards have any warranties? Will this be a plug and play solution?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Just answering... I think your signature needs changes Smiley
Done, Thanks for all your help...
Yes I can upgrade Little single into Single without a problem from what I saw... Need to get one in hand or pictures of the board in more details but it looks like it is same board with only one side populated...
Activity: 868
COINADO  COINTAMINATION  FRANKENJALA

Hi Lucko

As the family is growing so fast, Will you be able to do anything with the little singles and singles? they are in danger of becoming the poor relations!
Just answering... I think your signature needs changes Smiley
Activity: 476
Hey Lucko I sent you a pm,  just waiting to hear back from you.
You will need a custom block... It is not a stranded mounting system... And you will need also one for power supply not just for chips...

[/quote]OMFG FRANKINJALA!!! OWNAGE!!! How fast will a single Jala be able to go??? I have plans for this Smiley

[/quote]
Good question... If you let it cool every 5 minutes(I know not an option) it can do speeds of little single... So we are looking in make it go faster with minimal changes... So I guess if you get good chips you will get 16 to 24 out... We are still testing that... And what needs to be changed on it...

Would water cooling help for this
OMFG FRANKINJALA!!! OWNAGE!!! How fast will a single Jala be able to go??? I have plans for this Smiley
Good question... If you let it cool every 5 minutes(I know not an option) it can do speeds of little single... So we are looking in make it go faster with minimal changes... So I guess if you get good chips you will get 16 to 24 out... We are still testing that... And what needs to be changed on it...

But if you don't have Jala in your hands by the time chips arrived it might not be a good idea to wait...

BUY! PM ME!

How much? And I don't have any board-cpu assembly experience. Do you or your co-workers assemble them together? LMK!

Thanks!
They will come assembled...
Lucko,

Will boards be priced in $ as well as bitcoins?
Yes but BTC will not be fix. We could make it fixed but that would mean it would cost more in BTC just in case of fluctuations...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Lucko,

Will boards be priced in $ as well as bitcoins?
Activity: 331
BUY! PM ME!

How much? And I don't have any board-cpu assembly experience. Do you or your co-workers assemble them together? LMK!

Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
This makes great sense! One more question, when are boards projected to be available? Very soon since they "are not a problem."? Thank you for your informative reply. I'm sure it will help a lot of people.
If all goes according to plan we will start taking orders in less then a week... We need some additional tests... You will also soon see another project if all goes well... FrankenJala... Upgrading your Jala with more chips...

We were also planing Jala biased board just in case but it is now not necessary...
OMFG FRANKINJALA!!! OWNAGE!!! How fast will a single Jala be able to go??? I have plans for this Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Coinnosaurus
C Rex
Coinzilla
COINADO  COINTAMINATION  FRANKENJALA

The family is growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This makes great sense! One more question, when are boards projected to be available? Very soon since they "are not a problem."? Thank you for your informative reply. I'm sure it will help a lot of people.
If all goes according to plan we will start taking orders in less then a week... We need some additional tests... You will also soon see another project if all goes well... FrankenJala... Upgrading your Jala with more chips...

We were also planing Jala biased board just in case but it is now not necessary...
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
COINFUSION

I like coinfusion.  Some other suggestions:

coinviction
The coincentrator
Coincussion
Coinductor
Coiniferous
Connoisseur
The Coinstructor

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
JESUS CHRIST

I want a Coinado so bad!!!

The order thread is pretty jumbled and hard to interpret. Can you post the basic info? Price of boards and chips assembled and estimated start of manufacturing date?
Yes I know. BFL options are hard to understand if you don't know them...

Board is not a problem. Chips are... 100 days... If all things are equal(all interest will turn into payments) next batch might be ordered tomorrow or so...

To get chips you need to pay 50% now(you can pay 100% but not necessary).

Price of a chip is 55$ with chip credit.

If you don't have chips credits you can get them from me for 0.01BTC

So you need to pay 55$(+0.01BTC if you don't have a credit) per chip if you pay 100% or 27,5$(+0.01BTC) if you pay 50%.

If you pay 50% and you can't pay other 50% when BFL ships you will lost the place in line... If you pay 100% and someone ahead of you will not pay you take his place if you are the first in line.

Board are estimated at 300 with low numbers of orders and below 200 with hi numbers(setup cost a lot)... That is 8 chip board...

I hope this time I'm making seance to you...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This looks really nice! I follow your project.
erk
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: