Pages:
Author

Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux) - page 47. (Read 100109 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
April 13, 2015, 01:44:45 AM
rik, it's best to do it yourself instead of complaining. I mean, seriously...

The complaining isn't for me really. I've got pacer access so I get clean versions of all the legal stuff. It's the other stuff that I wish was more user friendly.

Perhaps I'll just compile bruno's post and take out the colorful banter. Would take some time to work through the backlog but there is good information. It would just be easier if an editor resided somewhere between his brain and his fingers.

I think that would work really well but there should be room for retaining the speculative pieces of information. It could easily be hosted in a static HTML document, and having it hosted somewhere wouldn't be hard. I would advise some kind of collaboration, because Bruno knows where all of his posts are and what info they hold. Something to think about.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 13, 2015, 01:33:20 AM

The complaining isn't for me really. I've got pacer access so I get clean versions of all the legal stuff. It's the other stuff that I wish was more user friendly.

Perhaps I'll just compile bruno's post and take out the colorful banter. Would take some time to work through the backlog but there is good information. It would just be easier if an editor resided somewhere between his brain and his fingers.
April 13, 2015, 01:28:13 AM
Nope I'm fine with exposing the truth. But that wasn't always what was happening in that thread. I prefer a distilled down version that cuts the crap but retains truth exposing.
honestly the whole gleb vs josh restraining order thing didn't belong in that thread. That's not to say it doesn't belong on this site, but it's tangential to the BFL case.

I disagree that the Josh vs Gleb issue is "tangential". You may believe otherwise, but the facts of the situation don't suggest that. It all centers around BFL and is not a "personal" matter between two individuals. The fact that the thread was closed and the person who has done the most work exposing BFL and its personnels' lies really doesn't speak to the forum's viability for truth seeking. Pathetic really. The least that could have happened was a warning from a mod to Bruno, but I don't think that happened.

Again, it really isn't tangential, even if Bruno's posts were becoming less and less on topic. If he wasn't warned, I'd say his ban should be relaxed to 2 days.

I disagree on it not being tangential, but completely agree with you on the rest. Only because the way the order was written seems to focus on Zerlans home, there is the part about trying to blackmail the company but it doesn't really hold water. I'm trying to see if KC is one of the places that company can make the request for an RO. If so then it would have been more effective to file it as BFL. But this RO wouldn't prevent him from saying anything about BFL that is why I consider it tangential, though it's obviously a move that is tying to be used to punish bruno.  
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
April 13, 2015, 01:16:03 AM
April 13, 2015, 01:12:13 AM
Lets see how quickly this one gets out of hand.
I guess exposing the truth is getting out of hand for you Shocked

Nope I'm fine with exposing the truth. But that wasn't always what was happening in that thread. I prefer a distilled down version that cuts the crap but retains truth exposing.
honestly the whole gleb vs josh restraining order thing didn't belong in that thread. That's not to say it doesn't belong on this site, but it's tangential to the BFL case.

I'd much prefer a separate threads where it's easier to delineate the information and a cleaner fashion.
Gleb vs Josh? What about it? I guess there is a huge chaos in your head. Are you really that clueless?

Nope I just like my information clean and presentable. With was turning into a gaggle fuck of information there.

If I could have a thread that was just facts with out all the other bullshit surrounding it like imaginary conversations between judges and BFL, and star trek themed idiot lawyers it  would make me happy. All that other stuff detracts from the facts, burying and obscuring them. The best way to help out is to plainly state the fact and let them stand on their own. All the witty banter could be played up else where.

That being said its obviously not how Gleb operates, and that is fine. I just wish the facts could be curated somewhere in a n information friendly manner. This obviously doesn't seem like the place that will let that happen. Hell even something like this that had the pertinent facts would be great.

This place is obviously tainted with BFL influence so perhaps discussions should move off site and linked to.
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
April 13, 2015, 12:46:38 AM

I disagree that the Josh vs Gleb issue is "tangential". You may believe otherwise, but the facts of the situation don't suggest that. It all centers around BFL and is not a "personal" matter between two individuals. The fact that the thread was closed and the person who has done the most work exposing BFL and its personnels' lies really doesn't speak to the forum's viability for truth seeking. Pathetic really. The least that could have happened was a warning from a mod to Bruno, but I don't think that happened.

Again, it really isn't tangential, even if Bruno's posts were becoming less and less on topic. If he wasn't warned, I'd say his ban should be relaxed to 2 days.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Are you OCD?
April 13, 2015, 12:36:51 AM
Are you OCD?
April 12, 2015, 11:13:31 PM

I'd much prefer a separate threads where it's easier to delineate the information and a cleaner fashion.
Gleb vs Josh? What about it? I guess there is a huge chaos in your head. Are you really that clueless?
Are you OCD?
April 12, 2015, 11:08:25 PM
Why was the other one locked?
A force majeure woke up the...too much shit was exposed. Don't worry. One day the LEO's will do their sweepings from the top to the bottom of this forum... Grin

#ASKFTC #ASKFBI
April 12, 2015, 11:06:58 PM

Edit:

I should note that I was the one who first started dumping BFL court docs like Josh's deposition and the BFL chat. So no I really don't have a problem with exposing the truth.
Are you OCD?
April 12, 2015, 10:59:36 PM
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
April 12, 2015, 10:11:12 PM

I will be charitable in saying that that thread shouldn't have been in the hardware section, and a locking was long overdue. I won't presently speculate about who complained to whom nor about what exactly... Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
April 12, 2015, 10:10:11 PM

I think pretty much because of this
-ck
Legendary

The signal to noise ratio on this thread has gotten about as close to zero as it gets. It's time to let go of this thread. If you wish to continue discussing BFL in a meaningful fashion then you will need to start a fresh discussion in services.

/locked
April 12, 2015, 10:07:10 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 12, 2015, 10:06:17 PM
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.
April 12, 2015, 09:35:42 PM
Continuing where we left off at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11069878
Pages:
Jump to: