Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 2. (Read 25700 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually stored on the BIDIUM wallet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bidium Token Withdraw delay

Bidium apologize for delay. We have received withdrawal request from Bidiums’ Pre-ICO contributors, ICO contributors and Airdrop participants . Due to our smart contract issues it is taking time to solve the issue , hence we need 7 days more that means 25th July to find the solution. If problem persists the same, we will postponed the sending tokens to ERC20 wallet and all the withdrawal requests made by users will be transferred to Bidium Beta Exchange (Users account automatically will migrate to Beta Exchange, No need to create account). Bidium Tokens will be available to trade only on Bidium’s Exchange, so if you receive tokens in ERC20 wallet , lastly to trade you need to send tokens to Bidium Beta Exchange. We will announce the final conclusion on 25th July about Main token distribution

Bounty phase1 and phase2 token distribution announcement will be on 2nd August.

Bidium’s Beta Exchange launch will be in September 2018. We will keep update on development phase until its launch.
If it's a decision that has been agreed by the team.
I as a bounty hunters will be patient waiting for the distribution of the token of the bidium, And hopefully the team manages to realize what has been determined.
Activity: 56
Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for BIDM. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

BIDM may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/BIDM

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Activity: 98
Bidium Token Withdraw delay

Bidium apologize for delay. We have received withdrawal request from Bidiums’ Pre-ICO contributors, ICO contributors and Airdrop participants . Due to our smart contract issues it is taking time to solve the issue , hence we need 7 days more that means 25th July to find the solution. If problem persists the same, we will postponed the sending tokens to ERC20 wallet and all the withdrawal requests made by users will be transferred to Bidium Beta Exchange (Users account automatically will migrate to Beta Exchange, No need to create account). Bidium Tokens will be available to trade only on Bidium’s Exchange, so if you receive tokens in ERC20 wallet , lastly to trade you need to send tokens to Bidium Beta Exchange. We will announce the final conclusion on 25th July about Main token distribution

Bounty phase1 and phase2 token distribution announcement will be on 2nd August.

Bidium’s Beta Exchange launch will be in September 2018. We will keep update on development phase until its launch.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Bidium token withdraw delay

New blogpost of the Bidium team on Medium where they report about a delay in the Bidium token withdraw:

https://medium.com/@bidiumcoin/bidium-token-withdraw-delay-caff84d6ee69
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Answers to frequently asked questions from their telegram chat:

Token withdrawal will start from 11th July upto 17th July. And bounty tokens distribution will be after 17th July.
✔️ Bounty Phase1 and Phase2 distribution will be together.
✔️ Bounty Phase1 stakes calculation will be finalized before bounty distribution. We apologise for inconvenience.
✔️ No KYC needed for token withdrawals or for distribution until we didn't detect any suspicious activity from any users.
✓ After Distribution of all tokens, only after that token burn process will start.
✔️Bidium will be listed on Bidium's Beta version exchange. It will be secure and fast.
✔️ Beta version will be released in Q3 2018 end.
✔️ After distribution of all tokens, we will update  with development phase of Beta release every week.

✔️ Please be touch on Bidium's social media channels and telegram for any updated information.
✓ If you have any additional query , we will be happy to solve it.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
good news about the bidium project. ico sale is now completed even though it has not met the set target but the team of bidium trying to make its member to be happy. and the teams are very experienced they are able to solve all the problems. and now the bidium will distribute its token for all members, hopefully all this will run smoothly
Activity: 196
Bidium has very nice and attractive market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
 project sounds very good. I really like their concept of using the blockchain technology to build a decentralized marketplace where freelancers can be hired using bidding and cryptocurrencies. As the project already has reached its softcap of more than 3 million USD raised, I think that everything which will be raised beyond that could help for further success of the project. I'm really looking forward for the launch of their freelancing marketplace.
Activity: 420
Hello guys, please, tell me, did Bidium achieve the minimum amount of fees? In any case it is interesting to know how much they managed to collect.
copper member
Activity: 112
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
Hi guys. My name is Ben Vieri I am CEO of ExToke exchange. Please feel free to pm me here or email us via [email protected] to discuss you guys getting listed on our decentralized exchange. Thanks
copper member
Activity: 378
Bidium Announces Buy-Back Policy
https://bidium.io/blog/bidium-announces-buy-back-plicy/

Bidium, the cryptocurrency exchange combining the power of Advanced Auction with Freelance Hiring, is now moving towards its maturity.
The platform now announces the last chance to buy BIDM tokens with bonus and be eligible for Buy Back Policy.

Now, what actually is this BuyBack Policy?
So one can easily recognize BIDM as a safe token. It is a smart contract guided by some amazing principle such as Buy-back. An attempt to keep the currency safe. If the coins go below the percentage of their initial value i.e 0.02USD, as on the date of contract creation covering the value of user’s investment, it can be surrendered to the company before the mentioned date.

As discussed, the bidium Pre ICO and ICO contributors can sell directly to Bidium at the price of 0.02 USD/BIDM, if there are any chances of further fall in the currency from 0.02 USD.

Within 1 year no chance to go down. If goes down then Pre-ICO and ICO contributors will be in safezone.

that good idea..not like some of ico promise to buy back on exchange. Greats and how about if who buy on exchange can they sell directly to Bidium?
Activity: 434
It is nice to see this kind of system which proposed by advanced Auction and freelance platform, making it easier for the sellers and buyers to have transaction normally and in the fastest way, by using BIDM tokens, there is no fee if you're using their BIDIUM platform, and even the sellers and buyers can get a 50% and 30% Ad profit shares regardless of whether their product will be purchase or not, both parties will have benefits. this is what makes the project special a decentralized bidding market indeed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The ICO program will end after three days, the ICO has reached the Soft Cap, the Bounty Program has ended
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I think this is last chance to grab this token at cheap only 4 days left to get finish of this ICO campaign. This platform is looking attractive so that I see big chance to make huge profit there.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
although the extension of time here I only see can only reach sofcap, I'm not sure if ico sales will reach the target harcap, I'm not too sure about this, because the time will soon end,
if it does not reach the harcap, what will the bidium team do, will it burn token, and reduce the total supply of bidiium tokens?

All details are mentioned into OP in case of hard cap not meet they will burn the all unsold tokens. Now less than 5 days left to the finish of this crowdsale but they already achieved the soft cap so they will keep developing this platform.

That will be friggin awesome if they Burn remainder of tokens as that will reduce supply and the value of the tokens will be worth even more. I think this project has humongous potential as they already got an aplha site goign which means that they are serious and not just some fly by night ICO grabbing type of project. I have seen many projects like this that didn't get noticed in ICO as much and are udnervalued, soar in value and price after a few months of listing.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
although the extension of time here I only see can only reach sofcap, I'm not sure if ico sales will reach the target harcap, I'm not too sure about this, because the time will soon end,
if it does not reach the harcap, what will the bidium team do, will it burn token, and reduce the total supply of bidiium tokens?

All details are mentioned into OP in case of hard cap not meet they will burn the all unsold tokens. Now less than 5 days left to the finish of this crowdsale but they already achieved the soft cap so they will keep developing this platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Activity: 224
An exciting offer from the Bidium Platform by providing an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance platform surely this will make it a fun experience for the users.
Pages:
Jump to: