Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 4. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
peer to peer payment, freelance stuff, I feel like BIDIUM is right up might alley
I don't want to go all nitpicky, but I think there's a certain lack of "buzz" around this project, you know what I'm saying?

Yeah would be nice if there were people from the Admins in here but now most people chat on telegram. The admins there are very active. Someone tried to hack my Bidium alpha account last night and wanted to create a new password, I wrote immediately to the Bidium Team and they responded back very fast so that's a good sign and it means they are on the ball there and have a great support team, which for me is very important. I really do hope they reach the soft cap soon at least.
It is very important that most of the team to be approachable who can make support in order to maintain there participants also. Some of ICO`s right now is, well i`m not comparing to other projects but there are some projects that are good at the start, after the project to be launched they don`t care about the problem of the compliant. This project has a great potential to be successful as what i have reviewed i do hope so.

Indeed, the team of a certain ICO must be approachable. I have once joined a campaign which teams are not approachable they don't care about your complains and suggestions even your concerns that's why some of their supporters left them. Anyway this project indeed has a potential to be successful, I don't doubt it, I'm one of their bounty applicants and all I can say is that their team is really approachable they cater your concerns. So kudos for this project and to its team.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Greetings, guys! extraordinary plan
Activity: 280
I'm a supporter of your project I hope your project gives the best for its support bidium good joob thanks bidium
Activity: 9
Announced Grand Airdrop Finale starts on 11th June will run 4 days only

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am really stoked this project has surpassed the soft cap as it has already an alpha version which gives it much more credibility than a lot of projects out there which are just ideas and a whitepaper. I really am impressed with what I see so far and can't wait to use the platform once it goes into Beta, then live mode with all the bells and whistles that is. Over three million dollars so far raised in a bear market isn't that bad at all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
This new platform is great for freelancers and traders, a very interesting project with a good idea, I hope the project is successful
And they have a 100% bonus from 1st Day - 25th to 26th May, This is the first platform to have such a bonus.
Activity: 378
peer to peer payment, freelance stuff, I feel like BIDIUM is right up might alley
I don't want to go all nitpicky, but I think there's a certain lack of "buzz" around this project, you know what I'm saying?

Yeah would be nice if there were people from the Admins in here but now most people chat on telegram. The admins there are very active. Someone tried to hack my Bidium alpha account last night and wanted to create a new password, I wrote immediately to the Bidium Team and they responded back very fast so that's a good sign and it means they are on the ball there and have a great support team, which for me is very important. I really do hope they reach the soft cap soon at least.
It is very important that most of the team to be approachable who can make support in order to maintain there participants also. Some of ICO`s right now is, well i`m not comparing to other projects but there are some projects that are good at the start, after the project to be launched they don`t care about the problem of the compliant. This project has a great potential to be successful as what i have reviewed i do hope so.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
The project is good, and it has every chance of being successful.
I think that many projects have lower tariffs, and this is due to the situation on the market - all in anticipation of growth and do not want to spend money...
legendary

legendary
Nice to see the thread re opened again. I think this project has potential because they already have their alpha version out. Has anyone else here opened an account yet and done a test around? Would be great to see other people's feedback in here how they see the alpha site and what they like about it. Let's see how the ICO goes and I hope the raise enough to continue doing their work to build the platform. I hope they reach their softcap of three million, would be a shame if they didn't. Will they still continue if they don't reach the softcap? I was wondering about that.
Activity: 224
This new platform is great for freelancers and traders, a very interesting project with a good idea, I hope the project is successful
wow, 100% bonus sound very good.
But I'm sure will don't join that kind of ico that offer huge bonus like this.

May be they want to provide 1 day offer for the early bird members.
Activity: 1
it's strange that so slowly go the sale) around the project was a good HYIP, you have a minus is your bonus which you now give 100% of it scares me))

yes people will cancel to join this ICO if using this very high bonus, just like HYIP
The project is very nice from starting itself they are providing so many offers for Bidium members. Hope they will do great thing for their community.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
wow, 100% bonus sound very good.
But I'm sure will don't join that kind of ico that offer huge bonus like this.
Activity: 504
it's strange that so slowly go the sale) around the project was a good HYIP, you have a minus is your bonus which you now give 100% of it scares me))
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The Bidium platform, it is sure, will help and will reduce number of the unemployed presently! As digital revaluation the project seems successful!
Activity: 12
Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
What will be the token that can be exchanged through the Bidium platform? I know that the top cryptocurrency will be there like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other top cryptos. Will they include the newly cryptocurrency token to their platform?
Bidium is bassically a exchange platform that will be a marketplace for freelancers and bidders. The other cryptocurrency that will be on their platform will be announced later by the developers. Maybe after the token sale or the application or exchange site launch.

i dont think that bidium is just a marketplace for hiring freelancers and for bidders only. because in their summary of projects BIDIUM is an ICO that can compete in binance in terms of cryptocurrency exchange, upwork in terms of hiring freelancers, ebay in terms of auction. as you can see this kind of ICO has a potential that can do all of that work in the same platform.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
If this project is legit than why bots are in action into this thread after bump they delete their posts and this kind of advertising campaign bring bad impact on the project. Dev should take action against this kind of job.
Pages:
Jump to: