Pages:
Author

Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July - page 3. (Read 25700 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Last chance to buy BIDM with bonus and get eligible for BuyBack Policy. BuyBack Policy will be valid only for Pre-ICO and ICO contributors. To get benefit of BuyBack Policy, need to be ICO contributor.

copper member
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bidium Announces Buy-Back Policy
https://bidium.io/blog/bidium-announces-buy-back-plicy/

Bidium, the cryptocurrency exchange combining the power of Advanced Auction with Freelance Hiring, is now moving towards its maturity.
The platform now announces the last chance to buy BIDM tokens with bonus and be eligible for Buy Back Policy.

Now, what actually is this BuyBack Policy?
So one can easily recognize BIDM as a safe token. It is a smart contract guided by some amazing principle such as Buy-back. An attempt to keep the currency safe. If the coins go below the percentage of their initial value i.e 0.02USD, as on the date of contract creation covering the value of user’s investment, it can be surrendered to the company before the mentioned date.

As discussed, the bidium Pre ICO and ICO contributors can sell directly to Bidium at the price of 0.02 USD/BIDM, if there are any chances of further fall in the currency from 0.02 USD.

Within 1 year no chance to go down. If goes down then Pre-ICO and ICO contributors will be in safezone.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I think this project is a sleeper right now. I can see that it has reached the soft cap already and more, so it is a viable project, not only because in this bear market it has reached softcap but because there is already an alpha version of this project available. I know there is a big need for more and more crypto exchanges in the market because many new tokens wish to get listed and they cannot on the bigger ones to start, so Bidium can be a good intro place for them in the market. Plus the freelancing element may be very good for online workers like us.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Bidium Announces Buy-Back Policy
https://bidium.io/blog/bidium-announces-buy-back-plicy/

Bidium, the cryptocurrency exchange combining the power of Advanced Auction with Freelance Hiring, is now moving towards its maturity.
The platform now announces the last chance to buy BIDM tokens with bonus and be eligible for Buy Back Policy.

Now, what actually is this BuyBack Policy?
So one can easily recognize BIDM as a safe token. It is a smart contract guided by some amazing principle such as Buy-back. An attempt to keep the currency safe. If the coins go below the percentage of their initial value i.e 0.02USD, as on the date of contract creation covering the value of user’s investment, it can be surrendered to the company before the mentioned date.

As discussed, the bidium Pre ICO and ICO contributors can sell directly to Bidium at the price of 0.02 USD/BIDM, if there are any chances of further fall in the currency from 0.02 USD.
Activity: 30
This will be a great platform in the future, with professional staffs with years of experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
This will be a great platform in the future, with professional staffs with years of experience. And there is an incredible reward of up to 100% for the first participant. The ICO program will end on June 23rd
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would really like to see this platform go to a success i like the idea of combining auction with freelance hiring over blockchain technology and also what the platform offers to its token holders?? And how the platform works with zero transaction fees?I see this platform is capable of becoming a really successful platform hope for the best
Activity: 7
Bidium the best service around the platform offers an adequate exchange solution along with an effective freelance platform backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
I see the bounty has ended but the project has not reached their hardcap, will they extend it?

Bonuty Phase2 is still going on till 19th June . Softcap of Project is already Completed, so no need to extend the ICO date. It will be remain as schedule.
Good to know that they will stick on their road map, but it's alright if they adjust some date for good reason like that. I'm also a part of this project by investing a little amount of my assets from the past. Well, more power to the team, still watching and waiting some good news on it.
Activity: 69
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project, the team behind the project is truly professional.
Activity: 28
Activity: 25
I love this project and want it to be successful.
I thank the developers of this project, it is immediately evident that they have worked well over it!
Activity: 224
of the many P2P-based exchanges projects, the BIDIUM platform tries to combine the power of Face Auction with Hiring Freelance over Blockchain Technology. this will be an interesting thing for freelancers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Reserved for FAQ

Phase 2 Bounty thread is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-phase-2-bidiumio-bounty-scamm-4164045

Grand Bidium Airdrop Finale

Join and get Upto 400 BIDM TOKENS

Refer and get 100 BIDM TOKENS

> Join with referral link, get 400 BIDM and get 350 BIDM without referral link.

> Airdrop Finale will be from 11th June 04pm IST to 15th June 04pm IST.

> Be ready to register first, only 50000 slots available.

Thanks for posting this one buddy! This is a great opportunity to get some Free BIDM tokens on this highly potential project! Cool
copper member
Activity: 4
Am I crazy or was there an alpha version of Bidium somewhere?? I can't seem to find the link anywhere, tried googling it and it came up with no results (maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe I'm misspelling the name?)

You can find on Bidium's website https://bidium.io , or go directly from link https://bidium.io/exchange
Activity: 9
I see the bounty has ended but the project has not reached their hardcap, will they extend it?

Bonuty Phase2 is still going on till 19th June . Softcap of Project is already Completed, so no need to extend the ICO date. It will be remain as schedule.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
bonus in token sale very much does this have no bad effect for exchange later?
from 100% now only 5% , big potential project and softcap has been reached
good job
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Everything You need to know about Bidium’s Grand Airdrop Finale

BIDIUM, the cryptocurrency exchange has launched the grand BIDIUM Airdrop Program. The very program is said to commence from 11 June 2018 at 04:00 P.m IST and is likely to wrap up by 15 June’ 2018 04:00 P.m 2018 IST
And the Airdrop Finale Tokens will be distributed on 10 July 2018.
So here’s comprehensive list of steps every aspiring investor need to follow in order to be registered.
https://bidium.io/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-bidiums-grand-airdrop-finale/
Pages:
Jump to: