Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 9. (Read 22255 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hobart  Hurricanes making nice progress and batsmen are playing good if they succeed to continue with this rhythm than it can reach 180+ runs with a good partnership they have to make control over their mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Paine playing aggressive cricket for Hobart now it scored 50 runs after 6 overs that is good start after winning the toss and decided to bat first they to play more responsible to Hobart into fighting position because Adelaide Strikers has good batting line up and goo into chase score around 170 runs.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I am really surprised with the results in big bash, and players like Gayle spoil my mood, why in the hell he did not took that easy single which was there for to be taken? I am really annoyed with players like Gayle.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
For today match Hobart Hurricanes has only one chance left to keep itself into this event and this match will be like a final match for them and they will do all their to perform best than ever, bet on it will be interesting can give more profit and that is why i have my bet on Hobart Hurricanes ML.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Adelaide seems like the better team but Hobart has good value. Anything goes in these Big Bash matches. Going to play Hobart at +111
Activity: 686
I am also hopeful about Adelaide Strikers it will beat Hobart Hurricanes easily as it is more strong and has more better combination of team and all players are performing good for its so that i think it will win this match for sure.
I think Adelaide Strikers @1.74 is very for betting and today it will play on its home ground so that there is no chance for Hobart Hurricanes to beat it there because it is very poor team and will out from this event after this and Adelaide Strikers will move to next round.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Big Bash League, 28th Match: Adelaide Strikers v Hobart Hurricanes at Adelaide, Jan 13, 2016

Adelaide Strikers played 6 matches won 5 and lost 1 second position in table

Hobart Hurricanes played 7 matches won 3 and lost 4 sixth position in table

Even if Adelaid Strikers lose this match they got one more match to play and move to next round of games, but Hobart Hurricanes lost this final match then they have to go back to home.

Todays my team is Hobart Hurricanes win or come low 15 paise odd and lose the match.
Activity: 41
Merit: 30
Today got match between Adelaide Strikers and Hobart Hurricanes.

As of now Adelaide Strikers are second spot in the table and Hobart Hurricanes are in 6th position. It looks like today also Strikers are going to win this match. What you guys think?

Strikers team is very much stronger than hurricanes in over all so I too think today Strikers will win this match. But since it is short game so some times if any one or two players got success in a team than whole calculation will change. I will bet only after match start.

Yes 100% today it's Adelaide Strikers i am going to bet on this team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

As of now Adelaide Strikers are second spot in the table and Hobart Hurricanes are in 6th position. It looks like today also Strikers are going to win this match. What you guys think?

Strikers team is very much stronger than hurricanes in over all so I too think today Strikers will win this match. But since it is short game so some times if any one or two players got success in a team than whole calculation will change. I will bet only after match start.

as per the position in table Hobart Hurricanes have to win todays game if they want to be in the race of semi finalist, Adelaide Strikers are mostly in semifinal but if they win todays game their spot will become confirm for semi final list.

so as per the calculation todays match will be very interesting because both team wanted to win the match and be in semi final spot.
Activity: 910

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

legendary
Merit: 1054
Live betting on this match will be more interesting as i think.

Yeah on any match live betting is much much interesting . You are watching it on television and at the same time you bet on it, so its really a cool way of gambling. But I do get distraction on my calculations due to continuously watching match and  not concentrating at my predictions.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Sydney Thunder making wonderful progress with super fast opening stand there is possibility to get score total 180+ and it is looking possible at this stage Shane Watson is in good form and he is good hitter, i think Melbourne Renegades will be trouble into 2nd inning if score will go over 180 runs.

I also think total runs will hit 180+ runs easily as like batsmen are looking very dangerous.

ya yet one stage it was looking like they will score over 200+ but after 15th over russel out, they got slowed down and were only able to score 173 even when they had wickets they did not hit the ball.

now their is full chances of renegades to win this match. if the openers perform well in PP 6 overs then we can see renegades favrite , but in this ground chasing is not possible even 140+ is defendable if thunder bowling perform good
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
I just throw few dollars and betted on sydney thunders @1.65 hope they wont lose if they will rip my bitcoins
legendary
Merit: 1001
Sydney Thunder making wonderful progress with super fast opening stand there is possibility to get score total 180+ and it is looking possible at this stage Shane Watson is in good form and he is good hitter, i think Melbourne Renegades will be trouble into 2nd inning if score will go over 180 runs.

I also think total runs will hit 180+ runs easily as like batsmen are looking very dangerous.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Shane Watson just scored fifty there and this second fifty of the inning Khawaja also played wonderful inning for it, Sydney Thunder is in strong position and still moving towards more stronger by wonderful batting performance.
Activity: 784
146 on loss of 2 wickets in 16 overs Sydney Thunder is entertaining us with really wonderful game play.This shows a big total we will have to see on the score board.Melbourne Renegades is going face real opposition today in this match.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
Live betting on this match will be more interesting as i think.

But cricket is a highly unpredictable game and when it comes to twenty-20 it gets even more tense and tough to guess. Matches can change in 2-3 balls and you can be a king in seconds but can also be a looser in some moments.
Pages:
Jump to: