Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 8. (Read 22255 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
Guys what do you feel for sydney thunders vs the sydney sixers ? I think thunder is a much strong team and can defeat the. I wish sixers was the same team as last year Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1128
I placed my bets on Brisbane heat as well but its a parlay with some tennis matches and right now all the matches in sydney seems to be interrupted, don't know what's the reason for it. Need to win 2 more matches for my parlay bet. Smiley

Yeah mate Brisbane won, really the India vs Australia series has influenced this BIG BASH and more strongly the teams like Melbourne stars, which had tons of such stars which have now gone.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
Today got three women's big bash matches. All three matches going to start in about one hour 30 minutes.

Melbourne Stars Women and Sydney Thunder Women

Hobart Hurricanes Women and Sydney Sixers Women

Adelaide Strikers Women and Melbourne Renegades Women

I'm not so sure which team is strong to bet in today's match. Any of you guys knows who can win today?

Wow I a glad someone is covering women matches too !
I dont know where to watch these gameslive but yeah maybe next year they get a sponsor ? I really love this format t20 and good with girls too.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Today got three women's big bash matches. All three matches going to start in about one hour 30 minutes.

Melbourne Stars Women and Sydney Thunder Women

Hobart Hurricanes Women and Sydney Sixers Women

Adelaide Strikers Women and Melbourne Renegades Women

I'm not so sure which team is strong to bet in today's match. Any of you guys knows who can win today?

Activity: 672
Merit: 502
I placed my bets on Brisbane heat as well but its a parlay with some tennis matches and right now all the matches in sydney seems to be interrupted, don't know what's the reason for it. Need to win 2 more matches for my parlay bet. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Brisbane was only choice for this match.I remained lucky having placed on Brisbane before the start of the match.This is almost impossible for Stars to complete the remaining runs unless some miracle doesn't happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Brisbane Heat is going to win this match because now Melbourne Stars is out from this game overall Brisbane played wonderful cricket more positive approach with batting and wonderful bowling.
Activity: 728
Melbourne Stars just lost and don't have any chance to win this match.Current situation of the match 91 at loss of 6 wickets in 15 overs this means another 90 + runs just in 5 overs.This is not going to happen toady.
Activity: 686
This pitch is supporting to batsmen Brisbane into fighting position and into remaining overs will add more score and target will go to 180+ this will be really tough for Melbourne Stars to manage the run over over 9 runs into second inning.
Activity: 686
What a classical batting by Lynn scored 30 runs just in an over huge 5 sixes that is brilliant Brisbane Heat is on fire at the moment playing very dangerous it looking total runs will be over 200 easily into first inning.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Big Bash League, 29th Match: Melbourne Stars v Brisbane Heat at Melbourne, Jan 14, 2016

Melbourne Stars played 6 won 4 lost 2 third position in table

Birsbane Heat played 7 won 2 lost 5 last position in table,

in todays match even if heat lose the match nothingproblem for them, and if stars won todays match they are confirm in going next round.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I also like to bet on Melbourne Stars it is more better team than Brisbane Heat, i hope it will win this match.
Activity: 658
Melbourne Stars showing good performance into this event played 6 matches 4 won and 2 lost but Brisbane Heat won just 2 out of 7 so that i have my bet on Melbourne Stars ML on today match.
Activity: 532
Today match between Melbourne Stars and Brisbane Heat. Stars on third position in the table and Heat is on last position in the table. They played so for seven matchs and lost 5 and won just 2. Based on this data we can say Stars are stronger team but in T20 anything can happen. I will bet only after match start. You?

Today I will bet on melbourne stars and I think they will surely win this match.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Today match between Melbourne Stars and Brisbane Heat. Stars on third position in the table and Heat is on last position in the table. They played so for seven matchs and lost 5 and won just 2. Based on this data we can say Stars are stronger team but in T20 anything can happen. I will bet only after match start. You?
Activity: 504
Adelaide 24 runs in 3 overs without any loss it seems this match going to be finished in maximum 15 overs.Adelaide is using this occasion to make it ranking better.What a start Adelaide has in this match.Really interesting match it is to be enjoyed.

till last ball the match went and in last ball 4 runs needed and here comes four adelaide strikers won the match by 6 wickets, Hobart Hurricane bowlers tried every thing but their fielding was very poor today, and now after loosing the match they are out of the torunament

Congrats Adelaide Strikers winning todays match and now they are top in the table with 12 points and they are clear to second round.

LOL the son of darren Lehman made me loose some 50$ , I am jaleous of him now, really hobart made a good game, but yeah we can always loose in sports Sad
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Adelaide 24 runs in 3 overs without any loss it seems this match going to be finished in maximum 15 overs.Adelaide is using this occasion to make it ranking better.What a start Adelaide has in this match.Really interesting match it is to be enjoyed.

till last ball the match went and in last ball 4 runs needed and here comes four adelaide strikers won the match by 6 wickets, Hobart Hurricane bowlers tried every thing but their fielding was very poor today, and now after loosing the match they are out of the torunament

Congrats Adelaide Strikers winning todays match and now they are top in the table with 12 points and they are clear to second round.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 728
Hobart just finished its inning at 143 runs in 20th overs.It is not very total for a team like Hobart to set on the score board up.Anyway credit goes to Adelaide which successfully dominated the match in bowling and fielding and it should be an easy win for Adelaide.Adelaide is used to chase or make big scores.
Activity: 700
Hobart  Hurricanes failed to make a good total after good start all batsmen looking in great hurry and making big mistakes with shot selection and now it looking Adelaide Strikers will head to next round by winning this match.
Pages:
Jump to: