Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 10. (Read 22255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
It is pretty hard to predict about today match because both teams are at same level with equal chance to win but i personally think Sydney Thunder has good combination of players and has ability to to beat  Melbourne Renegades.

It is not like that Sydney Thunder has good batsman and bowlers through which they have performed well, on the other hand Melbourne Renegades Batting is good but their problem is with bowling , they are not able to take wickets and their fielding is also poor,
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Live betting on this match will be more interesting as i think.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It is pretty hard to predict about today match because both teams are at same level with equal chance to win but i personally think Sydney Thunder has good combination of players and has ability to to beat  Melbourne Renegades.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Big Bash League, 27th Match: Sydney Thunder v Melbourne Renegades at Sydney, Jan 11, 2016

Sydney Thunder played 6 games won 3 lost 2 fourth position in table

Melbourne Renegades played 6 games won 2 lost 4 sixth position in table

Thunder is today wins the game then they are also in the competition of semifinalist,

Renegades have to win their both matches to be in the semifinalist race, if they win today then they will block the thunder chances of semi finalist and then both of them have to win their next matches and then start the real thrill of position in Table.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Today have a match between Sydney Thunder and Melbourne Renegades. So for both teams played 6 games. Thunder lost 3 and won 3 but Renegades lost 4 and won 2.

In today's match also Sydney Thunder are favourite to win this match. What you guys think?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Todays big bash both matches won by favrite team

both match went till last over

both the matches today got defended,
both matches first inning score was above 160

so now after winning today match scorchers are in top position in table and are first semi finalist.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
i want to sell 100$ Play-store coupon.
What i feel is Sixers are really well in hitting at last moment , Haddin is a Rouge player , lump is near to his half century , after his 50 he gonna be mad and will lead to sixers a win.

Lumb is got unlucky bowled out at 47 runs and missed to score 50 runs.

To get win the match , Heat need to take the wicket of haddin , he is dangerous player.
Just playing with six and fours , if he continues to be there till 16 overs , then sixers will surely win the match.

Haddin is Not Out , it is now 16+ Overs. Sydney Sixers win This Match!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
What i feel is Sixers are really well in hitting at last moment , Haddin is a Rouge player , lump is near to his half century , after his 50 he gonna be mad and will lead to sixers a win.

Lumb is got unlucky bowled out at 47 runs and missed to score 50 runs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sydney Sixers going good with current partnership it is generating quick runs for it and moving score board faster now and it looking it is back to the match now Haddin and Lumb playing wonderful at the moment.

Lumb out now it is upto tailenders still the match is 50 50 on both side one more good over and 1 or 2 wickets and heat is on or one good over for sixers and they are winner. this match will also go till last ball.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Sydney Sixers going good with current partnership it is generating quick runs for it and moving score board faster now and it looking it is back to the match now Haddin and Lumb playing wonderful at the moment.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
i want to sell 100$ Play-store coupon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think anything can happen into t20 match if Brisbane get succeed to take 2 more wickets before 15 overs than it will take it into huge pressure otherwise this target looking chaseable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Brisbane Heat going to win this match both teams are at same level with equal strength so that it will be easy for it to stop Sydney Sixers to chase this target at the moment it looking good total with quality bowling attack.
Activity: 686
Lost 3rd wicket required run rate increasing now dramatically Sydney Sixers will be into big trouble if it doesn't succeed to establish a good partnership surely it will lose this match.
Activity: 686
Sydney Sixers into trouble losing some quick wickets Brisbane doing good and making this target 163 runs more tough, it looking Brisbane will defend successfully this match and will win easily.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Todays first match was very thrilling till last ball the match went but scorcers were able to defend it and maintained their record of winning against hurricane.

Second match is also going same like first match, low score but bowlers are doing good and defending the score, this match will also go till last ball and anything can happen, but i think this match will be chased
legendary
Activity: 1190
Brisbane just finished inning by setting up a target of 163 runs for Sydney Sixers.What I see at this point both teams have equal chances to win this match.I had my bet on Brisbane and will keep continue with this for few more overs.

Sixers vs Heat both faced last 5 matches in this ground and everytime sixers have won against heat, at one point it was looking like heat will score 180+ score but sean abbott bowled very well and heat were only able to make 162 score, mostly this game will be won by sixers if in PP over no wicket goes then sixers will win this match.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
My bet is on Sydney Sixers's first dismissal on caught @1.36 and also on top batsman of Sydney Sixers Michael Lumb @3.20.I will decide later at some good moment to place moneyline on any team.
Activity: 728
Brisbane just finished inning by setting up a target of 163 runs for Sydney Sixers.What I see at this point both teams have equal chances to win this match.I had my bet on Brisbane and will keep continue with this for few more overs.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What a bowling in this last overs just wickets without runs.Sixers is still good choice @1.90 odd to place.I am going to place on it as this should win this match.They have good couple of hitters so no worries about this score.
Pages:
Jump to: