Pages:
Author

Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions - page 7. (Read 22255 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I had my bet on Sixers before the start of the inning and till half of the match I was almost sure today I am going to make huge profit.It is unbelievable that a team like Sixers can finish this way.At least some resistance could show in last overs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
What a pity for Sydney Sixers it is unexpected and dramatic end of the game,I didn't expect it to finish this way all team out on 156 as couple of overs ago it was seeming the result of the match will be other way.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Sixers just lost 7th wicket on 148 just under 16th over.It is almost impossible for them now to chase the remaining scores.They had to control the match when they were bowling but that was first step which took this match away from their hand.
Activity: 700
Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder This is what stopped me also to place after watching 1st innings match.I was sure it is not safe to go for any team in this match.As chances were 50/50 so in this case better save your money for other match.It is nature of cricket one good over can turn the match into favor of any team.
Activity: 714
Perth v Melbourne Stars I think it is pretty decent an odd of @2.14 for a team like Melbourne Stars to take risk on.I have different approach today and will through some money on it.The match which is live I don't see comfort to jump in as anything can happen any time.

Sydney Sixers has reached at 102 in 10 overs but to be realistic there is still same score to be done in same overs.I still see it as equal chances for both teams because one good bowling over can change the whole situation as there is plenty of runs remained.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I hopeful about Sydney Sixers it will broke the dream of Sydney Thunder to go for next round this match will be more interesting to watch but i like to bet on Sydney Sixers and will support it there. Grin

I also think Sydney Sixers has good chance to stop Sydney Thunder there so good luck buddy. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I hopeful about Sydney Sixers it will broke the dream of Sydney Thunder to go for next round this match will be more interesting to watch but i like to bet on Sydney Sixers and will support it there. Grin
Activity: 658
Sydney Thunder have to play with winning spirit but i think after 4 consecutive lost in a row that big problem for as Sydney Sixers not a very strong side so that i think they can do this and will play with more better strategy in this match.
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Tommorrow their are two matches and now all matches are deciding matches who wins will be in game losers will have to go home.

Big Bash League, 30th Match: Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder at Sydney, Jan 16, 2016

Sydney Sixers played 7 matches won 2 lost 5 last position in table

Sydney Thunder Played 7 matches won 3 lost 4 fifth position in table

This match position is if sixers win then both team will be in same in table difference will be in run rate, but points will be same,

Big Bash League, 31st Match: Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Stars at Perth, Jan 16, 2016

Perth Scorchers played 7 matches won 5 lost 2 second position in table

Melbourne Stars played 7 matches won 4 lost 3 third position in table

Perth Scorchers are safe in this game even if they lose nothing will change ya but stars will get confirmed for next round but mostly they are also safe i think for second round so not much difference in position only in table points will change.

so the first game will be full of thrill because who ever will win will be in race, if thunder wins they will be in second round of table.

now the last three matches are very crucila as the winner plus the winning margin will really matter as they will be deciding for second round for fourth team.

The Sydney sixers are my favourite team in the whole big bash league. They kind of suck though. Perth is better but I live in Sydney sooooo......  Huh Huh
Activity: 896
Sydney Sixers have won the toss decided to go for bowling so now i placed my bet on first dismissal caught and highest 6 overs total Sydney Thunder, it seems there is good chance for Sydney Thunder to make score good runs and win this match to save their chance for next round.
Activity: 714
It's a big day in BBL 05. A day of reckoning for many teams. Sydney Thunder, who started off the tournament with 3 wins, have since then lost 4 consecutive games. They currently occupy the fifth spot in the points table and need a win today to have any sort of chance of qualifying for the semis. Their opponents today, the Sixers, on the other hand are sitting at the bottom of the table. It's a do-or-die clash for both sides, who have six points in the bag right now. A win today will propel them to fourth spot, but they will have to wait for other results to know their fate. The toss and the teams are not far away.
Activity: 686
Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder will be full of entertaining because both teams will be into do or die situation and this will be nice to watch it i personally feel  Sydney Sixers will win this match so just few minutes to the toss and than situation will be more clear.
I also will prefer live betting for this match i think Sydney Sixers is more faster in the start so that i think highest 6 overs total will be nice option for betting but after looking at the playing xi will place my bet on this pick.
I don't see any difference between both teams Sydney Thunder and Sydney Sixers both has same opportunity there to win this match but toss will be very important there just waiting for it and after this will decide about my betting what is final team selection will be there.
Sydney Thunder has good team combination and Michael Hussey is a good captain so that i have my bet on it on this match it will be easy for it to beat Sydney Sixers, ML is best choice for betting odds is good enough there.
Activity: 532
Today two matches going to play

Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder - Sixers are not doing good in this season, they are the last in the table so I think thunder may win this match but better to bet during live match

Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars - these are the number 3 and 2 in the table and both teams are equally strong so I will not bet on this match. What you guys think?

I too think thunders will most likely will be the winner of this match. Currently 1.7 odds are on thunders in directbet site. It is quite good odd to chose so I may bet on this match later.

scorchers and starts match is not so easy to guess both teams looks strong. Odds on both teams is almost same in directbet site.

I bet on thunder team small amount, hope I win this bet
Activity: 910

Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder - Sixers are not doing good in this season, they are the last in the table so I think thunder may win this match but better to bet during live match

Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars - these are the number 3 and 2 in the table and both teams are equally strong so I will not bet on this match. What you guys think?

I too think thunders will most likely will be the winner of this match. Currently 1.7 odds are on thunders in directbet site. It is quite good odd to chose so I may bet on this match later.

scorchers and starts match is not so easy to guess both teams looks strong. Odds on both teams is almost same in directbet site.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Tommorrow their are two matches and now all matches are deciding matches who wins will be in game losers will have to go home.

Big Bash League, 30th Match: Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder at Sydney, Jan 16, 2016

Sydney Sixers played 7 matches won 2 lost 5 last position in table

Sydney Thunder Played 7 matches won 3 lost 4 fifth position in table

This match position is if sixers win then both team will be in same in table difference will be in run rate, but points will be same,

Big Bash League, 31st Match: Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Stars at Perth, Jan 16, 2016

Perth Scorchers played 7 matches won 5 lost 2 second position in table

Melbourne Stars played 7 matches won 4 lost 3 third position in table

Perth Scorchers are safe in this game even if they lose nothing will change ya but stars will get confirmed for next round but mostly they are also safe i think for second round so not much difference in position only in table points will change.

so the first game will be full of thrill because who ever will win will be in race, if thunder wins they will be in second round of table.

now the last three matches are very crucila as the winner plus the winning margin will really matter as they will be deciding for second round for fourth team.
Pages:
Jump to: