Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 24. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 10:07:32 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
your opinion of hope with bitcoin is very precise but most importantly my expectation is bitcoin recognized and inaugurated as the currency that applies in my country
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:31:44 PM
we all have a grate expectations with bitcoin,and future will increase best of price, 
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:05:21 PM
There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

Although there some kind of down issues with bitcoin today I still hope that there would be a price upgrade after a couple of weeks. We just have to hold and never panick because if you do you would lose more.
Activity: 476
June 13, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Exactly that is why in every dump there is always a big chance to gain, a lot of people with weak hands when they see negative things or news about bitcoin they will just sell their bitcoin.

The teenager has had some luck with the cryptocurrency growing up: At age 12, Finman used a $1,000 gift from his grandmother to buy his first bitcoin and by 18, he became a millionaire. He currently owns 401 bitcoins, which equals $3.4 million at a rate of $8,512 a coin.

In an interview with CNBC Make It, he offers this advice to other young people looking to join the crypto-craze: Invest 10 percent of your income into the top cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin.

"I'd just put it into bitcoin," he says. "I think bitcoin is the safest cryptocurrency right now."

However, experts are generally more wary about investing in bitcoin, given its volatility: Although it reached $16,000 just weeks ago, a single coin currently goes for nearly half as much.

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon famously dismissed the cryptocurrency as "a fraud." At the Delivering Alpha conference presented by CNBC and Institutional Investor, he added, "It's just not a real thing, eventually it will be closed."
read for further details
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/02/bitcoin-millionaire-says-this-is-how-much-to-invest-in-cryptocurrency.html
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 07:37:10 PM
Since its inception, the price of bitcoin has grown steadily. At the end of 2013, he reached a mark of $ 1,000, and then fell sharply. Bitcoin was overvalued because of speculations that may occur in all financial markets. Often, rising prices can cause a kind of avalanche. You probably noticed that seeing the increase in prices, people are starting to buy more actively, fearing an even higher price increase. This creates massive hysteria. Prices in this scenario can be overestimated artificially.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

From the title itself big hope because  when you looking always the value of bitcointhere was possible thay you are thinking negative and losing hope to earn. Don't lose hope that bitcoin was stable at the lowest value because on what happening today was normal it just a fluctuation or upward downward value and we assure before this year end bitcoin will rise to the maximum value for this year. Big hope to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

Do not lose hope in bitcoin. Bitcoin is not constant that is why the price of it gets decreasing and then increasing too. But even it is decreasing it is the best time for bitcoin buyers to buy bitcoin because it is the opportunity where they can gain profit when the bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 181
June 13, 2018, 07:03:47 PM
[/quote

Yes I  only hope for bitcoin  as l wait for the price increase because l know only bitcoin can give me the future l hope for.I need a  stable income for my kids so lm patiently wait for the price pump of bitcoin to have a capital for a business.
Activity: 9
June 13, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

I dont dee why not
I think it will really help for us that even we are experiencing dump  to btc value we still have a positive set of mind so we could easily think what will be the best thing that we can do therefore we can still avoid to any losses. It is true that we can think that this downfall can give us opportunity or chances to buy much more bitcoin because it is probably in much lower value and then after a long period of waiting for the right time we can sell it in much higher value so that means we can be much profitable in the future.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 06:59:00 PM
I hope bitcoin up again and it reach to hit 10k it is time to buy some bitcoin and hold it when it's up sell it
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 13, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

of course, there will always hope with bitcoin. i believe that bitcoin has a good future, besides bitcoin already become a one of popular currency now. the fall which happens now is not the first time, we no need to worry about that.
Activity: 149
June 13, 2018, 04:43:09 PM
Bitcoin has faced some fluctuations in the market, however, it can always regain its position. Plus, coins like lamden are very strong and can be used by Crypto users. This will help them earn greater gains because TAU is going very strong right now and shall flourish very soon once it launches its new exchanges.
Activity: 192
June 13, 2018, 04:33:06 PM
Bitcoin is a great currency. We have seen from the previous trends that every time its value goes down, it pushes its way up again. If any such case happens, there are so many new coins in the market, like PRG which are continuously working on its projects. If we purchase it, we can see how good it for long-term and how much gains it gives.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 03:41:21 PM
The best time for investors that amass Bitcoin readily. Even good project altcoins can be bagged now since the total market is down. A sudden bounceback will surely indicate nothing but profit. Invest wisely guys.

Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
hoping to go back up actually, but when it comes down I will prepare funds to buy when the time is right at a good price I will sell, then I will smile with victory so why should panic, just try to keep it back victorious Wink
Activity: 203
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 13, 2018, 03:29:44 PM
I think it will be a good moment to buy at the lowest price then wait for the high price, then we will all be rich Smiley
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 13, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
Of course it is present, as bitcoin currently shows a very confident statistics in the cryptocurrency market, and you need to constantly monitor this coin as soon everything can change greatly.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
June 13, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.
Yes there will always hope in bitcoin, when bitcoin dip his value this are chance to collect more coins and start to invest. Investing in bitcoin is good opportunity to gain more profit but we need patient to wait until the value is increasing little by little. Some investors panic when they notice that bitcoin is going down even they know the true value of bitcoin. They don't regret if there lose there money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
June 13, 2018, 02:07:53 PM
My best and greatest hope for bitcoin is that bitcoin can rise rapidly over a long period of time. And bitcoin will be accepted by many people and countries in the future.
Activity: 448
June 13, 2018, 01:42:39 PM
Thank you poster for this thread. I hope your advice will make good meaning to the weak hands because they are the major issue. Rather than to take the advantage of the current dip and buy more, they prefer to sell, even at a huge loss. Bitcoin can never die. The price of Bitcoin will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: