Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 25. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
I heard like 10 times "BITCOIN IS DEAD", and it is still here with us.
Nevermind what happens, it will always raise again and again. Don't lose the faith.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
June 13, 2018, 01:09:24 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon

For the believers of bitcoin hope is always with us. We are always hoping for a brighter future for bitcoin as tgis is one of our main income generators. And hopefully in the future our investment can grow and help us be free.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
June 13, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
You are right every commodity in the market at one time or the other use to witness down and up trend movement is part of the market due to the fact that bitcoin and all other commodity depends on demands to determined they price, bitcoin/crypto is taking over the world financial system and at that it tend to face challenges which is a normal thing in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
June 13, 2018, 01:07:47 PM
Bitcoin will never be dead or other crypto currencies they will be mored useful in our future yes if your a trader its normally get pump and dump we dont know whats happen in their system or their strategy you just need to be faithful what youve invest so its normal to get dump the value .
Activity: 101
June 13, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
You will smile when the price goes up, what if the price goes down? whether to smile? Smiley I think, it's not that easy to determine the right time to buy coins,
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:01:12 PM
The very idea, conception and release of bitcoin to the world is hope itself for
a lot of us, though it took some time for people to grasp and appreciate it as
much as it is widely appreciated and utilised today. Volatility is the essence and
the driving factor that eludes and lures people in and it delivers. Bitcoin is for
everybody, it’s hope installed in modern financial times.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 13, 2018, 12:58:30 PM
As the great investor Warren Buffet says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful". The same rule applies in the crypto market too and when the price is trailing at low levels, I believe that it is the best opportunity for those who are willing to get involved with the Bitcoin. Still, this is my personal opinion and might be completely wrong so one should always do his own research before making any investment decision.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
June 13, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
did see the value of bitcoin is currently quite sad. But my belief in the value of fluctuations, makes me sure bitcoin persist and will rise again at the expected value. current conditions are only temporary, cryptocurrency market will rise, especially bitcoin!
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
June 13, 2018, 12:56:08 PM
Even though the price decreases I'm sure there's still hope that bitcoin will bounce back and it become profitable again because bitcoin is a life changer for sure there are many people hoping to one of the benefactor of it and it is proven that holding bitcoin for long term can make us rich but right timing on when to sell and buy is needed to become success.
Activity: 378
June 13, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Bitcoin will never be hopeless. But we shouldn't splurge ALL our money on bitcoin (just my opinion). BTC is still 6k+ USD. Compared to it's 4k USD from september and it almost reached 20k USD on December. Who could have imagine that in the last quarter of 2017 will be like that .
Yeah, the market is unpredictable even if some experts try to make researches and use financial analysis. Hope it can reach a half price from December courses
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 13, 2018, 12:39:04 PM
I don't know why bitcoin down day by day lot of people invest in bitcoin but bitcoin price always low I hope that bitcoin price again high

bitcoin will increase higher soon and you don't have to worry about this. just believe with bitcoin and bitcoin won't disappoint you in the long-term. I still have a big hope for bitcoin and I am sure that bitcoin will reach the highest price like the last year. I think bitcoin has been tested in many times and bitcoin giving a proof that bitcoin can survive in the hard situations and bounce up to reach the highest price.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
at this time in my opinion is the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because now almost all crypto currancy price down. My estimates in the next few months will rise. so now is the right time to buy
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 12:07:42 PM
it's really true that what you're saying now is bitcoin is decreasing so it's the best opportunity to buy and save as much as possible, because someday bitcoin will experience this month that will make us rich, but I can not suggest because bitcoin always fluctuates.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 13, 2018, 12:04:03 PM
My hope for now bitcoin back and recover and it will make me happy, and what I see now red all the market has come down drastically and it happened is long enough.
and I just hope a bit of bitcoin there is a change and it will make me always eager and strong to always hold bitcoin. because I'm sure sooner or later the bitcoin will definitely go up again.
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 11:55:27 AM
yes indeed as we see now the market is experiencing the descent again, but I am sure in the next month is the time for bitcoin to recover because the correction is now long enough, get ready to see the green back market and profit will come soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 11:46:47 AM
My big hope in bitcoin will always be there for me and for you all, and the price will continue to rise $ 10,000 or more because I will get a lot of benefits because I bought bitcoin for $ 7000 when bitcoin down.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 11:40:32 AM
I hope at the time of this falling price I can have more bitcoin because I am sure someday the price will change for the better and more profitable.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 13, 2018, 11:38:26 AM
don't expect big on bitcoin. because technology every day grows more advanced. so the bitcoin is getting worn out. I think they take the bitcoin framework and make a new, better crypto currency. you just have to take advantage every chance. I believe bitcoin will last but I also believe crypto currency is growing, so a better new crypto currency will emerge. this just takes a while to wait. or we alone create it.

Yes I agree, we don't need to expect too much in bitcoin because any time the price of bitcoin can down or going up and if you expected that bitcoin will increase too much and it doesn't happen you will feel disappointed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
The big hope for bitcoin is increasing in price to over 20,000$
Actually, I also hope that bitcoin will bounce back to $20000 and I think it would happen in the end of this year. I hope in the near future price will reached $50000 or more than that. I hope it would really happen because it may lead to a high income.
Activity: 62
June 13, 2018, 11:32:17 AM
The Bulls will be back in due course, just HODL!
Pages:
Jump to: