Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 10. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 14, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
Yes, in the last two weeks, the market has experienced a general decline, but this is not a collapse, I think the market decline has created more opportunities for us to buy!
Activity: 471
August 14, 2018, 11:39:20 AM
yes you are right for now the price of bitcoin is starting to fall and you should sell the bitcoin that you have and secure the assets that you have and get out of the market right now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
August 14, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
i don't think so. no one can guess about what will happen  future. some bad news can effect, or good news same.

Now $6.059,32    -1,50%    -5,07%    -14,57%

and again the BTC is going down. and nobody knows how low the price is still falling. it can go down to $5000 or even less. i would be very careful with the investment. red,red,red ! i really wonder how deep btc still falls this year
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 10:42:09 AM
maybe your prediction is accurate. the market has seen a sharp drop today. bitcoin fell below $6000 . everything is terrible. but i still retain some confidence in bitcoin. i hope it to recover quickly. it will change the world in the future.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 10:30:50 AM
Bro, telling you a message, unfortunately recently crypto market is exactly like what you said. The price of bitcoin has fallen a lot on these times, but Ethereum has more than the bitcoin, and all the cryptos are in a bloody ocean.
When BTC and ETH in ed, most of the crypto will probably just follow in flow since they much depend in these coins value. It's been crashing for quite some time now and it might continue, but for sure time will come that it will recover again.
Activity: 99
August 14, 2018, 09:43:37 AM
Bro, telling you a message, unfortunately recently crypto market is exactly like what you said. The price of bitcoin has fallen a lot on these times, but Ethereum has more than the bitcoin, and all the cryptos are in a bloody ocean.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

I am predicting that this month bitcoin can go to 5k usd and will follow by the others to lose and before 2019 it will be in 15k usd. Yet small prediction than other who says bitcoin will go up to 50k usd  but my prediction is a practical answer .
Activity: 700
August 14, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

the current state of bitcoin is very downhill, but that does not mean that bitcoin is lost, we have to survive with the current decline, and don't give up. because something must be championed.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
The market is now falling extremely deep. Some people are scared that they have sold all their coins out of the market but rest assured the market will grow again by the end of 2018 the price of coins will rise. moon and you will become millionaire
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 08:25:59 AM
It wasn't a collapse, it was a correction. The process is natural and repeats from year to year. The endless growth of the cryptocurrency market is impossible.
Activity: 252
August 12, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Never should not to have panic very early. When you had analyst active and have some guaranties that he have future. Don't listen another mind and don't worry about it course will be to change.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

There will be times that the market will seem to be crashing and those times that it seems to be doing well. Take heart, because if you believe in the tech and the project you have invested in, then ideally you should have nothing to worry about in the long run. From what I have seen, riding the waves by day trading is what causes people to get burnt in this volatile market.
So to avoid the 'big market crash' as you out it, just try to invest in a worthy coin (not one that you think will 1000x, but one that you think will have utility in the tech space) then just chill out. You will reap the benefits that most here in this space do not. One of those worthy coins, to me, is Eterbase, so have a look at that.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
August 12, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
Long live Bitcoin

The market has been so shakey these past few days and it has been so unstable so it is really hard to predict this early if the bull market or crash market has already started. I am hopeful and positive that the better days are coming but I think it would still take time.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 11:42:10 AM
Long live Bitcoin
Yeah big market have crashing because of many bad news and even where facing the situation like this I believe that we will survive and all will be back on track.
we still cant know what happen in future. but crypto tech has started be famous in the world
just that thing makes me believe that crypto will be back on track
Not yet for crypto but yes it is for the blockchain. The only key of crypto is bitcoin because it has been created such a big domination to the another coin or even assets.
If the future of bitcoin will be bright and it caused by SEC will try to approve the bitcoin ETF in the future.
Activity: 686
August 12, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
man, big market crash has started long time ago, in january and now it is finale stage of crypto recession.
Be ready to fill your bags with crypto tokens, because prices are sweety
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 12, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
i have experienced such a big drop, a dozen times. in fact, some good coins quickly recovered within a few days. we don't have to panic sell. if u do that, u will lose more. instead, u can buy some cheap good coins at this time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
The collapse will not be even if the bitcoin will be at a price of 1000 $  in which I do not believe but any correction will give new investors to enter the market !
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:31:39 AM
Yes, the entire cryptocurrency market has been falling madly this year, and I have been watching and dare not directly participate in it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
yes yesterday the condition of market prices are experiencing price declines and a lot of losses and I think it is a very good moment to buy coin.
now this is indeed a suitable time to buy and hold until the new year china season like last year. we will be able to get many benefits

Not only this time but almost all the time cryptos are always a best buy . why can i say that? Simply because the cryptos are growing each in every year , even if we say that they experience a crash or a dip   , they can still be able to recover right before we end the year .   everyone can get a lot of benefit from cryptos as long as everyone posses a strong patience .

How can the market return if there is still a red streak. We need to keep coins and wait for the right moment. And then after a while the green bar will shoot.

actually , we are already seeing a green market because some of the coins did already recover but that recovery is only a small percent .  we still need to push our selves to hodl more a little longer , in ordef to see a good noticeable results .

well you are totally right, all we need to do is to HODL a little longer. As per my observation news as of now are most likely positives, it's now rare to hear bad news on social media and i believe that's a very good indication to start with. I hope this will be continuing in order for the market to gain it's heights again.
It is a tough decision to continue holding despite of the bad situation in the market at this moment but it is the right thing to do. Market dips are surely temporary and waiting will for the price to increase is the solution. Once the market value of most crypto starts to rise, profit will be earned. For now hold, because this won't be the best time to sell knowing that market is at its worse.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
you posted on June, but the big market crash started in August! I read almost 30-40 Replies, people were saying in August bull market will happen. But we are seeing the big market crash of 2018! At least for the Ethreum. In 2018, ETH did not go under 360 USD, But at this moment it is only 219 USD! So, I wanna say, yes, the big crypto crash has started.
Pages:
Jump to: