Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 5. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 03:17:36 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

i wish i sold all my coins when i first read that post.
i lost nearly %90 of my money in 9 months.
i am holding with hopes.
Activity: 448
October 08, 2018, 01:41:16 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
I hope that the big crashes are over, a small stabilization of the coins should give a further turn and growth of the market, and not vice versa. How much can you mock investors and ruin their wallets.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 07:41:34 PM
In fact, the fall in the course is a favorable time to buy a decent cryptocurrency, worthy stocks, if we see a collapse, this does not mean that there will be a complete collapse! There is always a fall, but then there will be a great takeoff!time will pass and it will be good!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
We will see reds more during this next two weeks. We should hold bitcoins and ethereum and sell whole altcoins. Bitcoin will increase against the whole altcoins. I think, Altcoins will going down more. We should calm down and hold bitcoins and ethereums. We cant see big market crash anymore. We will see greens after 2-3 weeks.
Of course, you want your forecast to come true, but to date So far no indicator shows the prerequisites for the green color of the cryptocurrency market .
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 07, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
We will see reds more during this next two weeks. We should hold bitcoins and ethereum and sell whole altcoins. Bitcoin will increase against the whole altcoins. I think, Altcoins will going down more. We should calm down and hold bitcoins and ethereums. We cant see big market crash anymore. We will see greens after 2-3 weeks.
Activity: 86
October 07, 2018, 04:55:07 PM
Not a collapse. This is a negative trend, which will be replaced by a positive one in time. Always will be. The market cannot be stable. This applies to any financial markets.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 04, 2018, 03:13:02 AM
yes it is starting but fortunately everything that comes down will eventually go up! and i am positive that by the end of this year, everything will go back to normal.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 02:09:12 AM
i think this is last BTC crash. i don't think so again BTC hit 3K$. next few months BTC reach again 15 - 20K$
I don't think that's gonna happen. in any case, the whales decide what course will be. and for this case are adjusted to the good news!
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
October 04, 2018, 02:07:23 AM
i don't think so. no one can guess about what will happen  future. some bad news can effect, or good news same.
Crypto currency development cannot be ascertained precisely because it can change at any time and it is true that even the slightest bad news can change the price of crypto currencies

What you say is one of the natural characteristics of the market and will forever move up and down by itself according to the supply and demand reaction. However we must be able to react wisely and high enthusiasm, that the price of crypto currency will return to a better price formation than before.
Activity: 378
October 04, 2018, 01:54:47 AM
Long live Bitcoin
Thank God, a big collapse has ended, we hope that only green color and intensive growth will continue. Below 6k, Bitcoin will definitely not fall.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 01:42:31 AM
i don't think so. no one can guess about what will happen  future. some bad news can effect, or good news same.
Crypto currency development cannot be ascertained precisely because it can change at any time and it is true that even the slightest bad news can change the price of crypto currencies
Activity: 201
September 22, 2018, 05:02:28 AM
i think this is last BTC crash. i don't think so again BTC hit 3K$. next few months BTC reach again 15 - 20K$
Activity: 546
October 04, 2018, 12:10:50 AM
some time ago the big crash happened we can only see unstable market conditions, but now we can expect the market to be stable and maximal in order to get profit.

The constant crash of market value can somehow at some point discourage some crypto traders. But if you are just a wise trader, then you will not going to leave crypto easily most especially when the market is down. Trading during crashes is good as it gives you opportunity to trade good crypto at a lower value.
This is not new situation, market crash is already happening about 8 months ago and I think is because bitcoin once reach ita highest value last year and its been a mindset for us people that to think there is a crash because bitcoin value is lower than that price.
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
some time ago the big crash happened we can only see unstable market conditions, but now we can expect the market to be stable and maximal in order to get profit.

The constant crash of market value can somehow at some point discourage some crypto traders. But if you are just a wise trader, then you will not going to leave crypto easily most especially when the market is down. Trading during crashes is good as it gives you opportunity to trade good crypto at a lower value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 22, 2018, 05:40:31 AM
Long live Bitcoin

A big crash was already happened but cryptocurrencies were survived the and it seems we are now going to recover slowly day by day , so time come that Bitcoin and altcoins were fully to recover , maybe at year end .

The crash has actually happened in 2018 and we all still placed better I would say. Now we require a news or some waves coming back strongly in the market and with their support we can easily see the bull run happening soon and market to rise further .
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 05:40:16 AM
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
Long live Bitcoin

Market crashed happened I guess in the 2nd quarter of this year up until now. Good to know that some cryptocurrency value become green and we see some movement upward. If this continue what other predict will come true, a bull run.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 05:11:32 AM
Guy, i found you so optimistic, although i am also positive about Bitcoin, but i think it would be nice if bitcoin could go up to 10K by the end of the year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
Long live Bitcoin

A big crash was already happened but cryptocurrencies were survived the and it seems we are now going to recover slowly day by day , so time come that Bitcoin and altcoins were fully to recover , maybe at year end .
Activity: 143
September 18, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
Do not jump to conclusions, at the moment the situation has stabilized, compared with the August fall. Bitcoin is starting to gain a foothold in the market, and gradually to rise in price.
Pages:
Jump to: