Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 7. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 08, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
To bury the market of cryptocurrencies still early. Just after strong growth it at the end of last year needs a break. It is impossible to shout that to the market the end every time has come when it leaves on correction.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 02, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
The situation in the market is not crashing down, the price is dropping down and maybe soon it will rise up, what happensin the market today isjust played by big whales whose manipulating the market price for their own interest so this is not crashing through..
The situation in the market is not crashing down, the price is dropping down and maybe soon it will rise up, what happensin the market today isjust played by big whales whose manipulating the market price for their own interest so this is not crashing through..
That's right, this is just a games of whales. Sometimes they can to made a mistake and not to getting a good reaction from people, but they also doing all in their scenario.  Now they just a buying,  I think so.
Currently, the market was facing some price manipulation which was cause by the whales because all the crypto currency market usually go green during Q3 till early Q4. But the OP of this thread posted his/her topic at Jun 22nd which was the time the market was facing blood bath/correction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 02:48:12 PM
That's right, this is just a games of whales. Sometimes they can to made a mistake and not to getting a good reaction from people, but they also doing all in their scenario.  Now they just a buying,  I think so.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 01:40:29 PM
Don't panic plase when big crash starts all over the world will know about this not only members here
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:05:31 AM
Personally, I do not think the market will crash at anytime because crypto has very good potentials. Though the shitcoins may crash due to the condition of market but the potential ones will still remain and even grow more than i was before the fall. When the bull run starts the price os coin will definitely go high.

Yes you're correct on that aspects mate, the price will increase as bull run starts to happen in the crypto market. With respect to big market crashes, I think it was just occur during minimal fluctuations but not an alarming scenario to focus on because its a part of the currency growth. Don't easily be affected of FUD and fake news, they were just roaming around and becoming a worst disease that will destroy our goals.
September 02, 2018, 12:21:36 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
I understand, this is a very normal accident and it seems to be considered an opportunity to enrich the brave. The world's economy is going down dramatically and Crypto has been hit hard. I believe that when the world economy is saved, technology companies will be thriving in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 11:04:42 PM
there will be no loss of the market if no one plays to destroy the market because the coin problem cannot be seen in the future
Activity: 658
September 01, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
Personally, I do not think the market will crash at anytime because crypto has very good potentials. Though the shitcoins may crash due to the condition of market but the potential ones will still remain and even grow more than i was before the fall. When the bull run starts the price os coin will definitely go high.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
The biggest accident today is the price of coins going down, the market will hardly recover, many expect the market to recover by the end of the year, but they have no grounds to. Surely that will happen
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
Yes. Market goes donw for last month. But I think it will be rise so soon. Just be patient and we will see the good price at the end of 2018.
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 01, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
The big collapse is associated with a strong and protracted correction,after soaring sharply to 20000$ fall even more brutal,August 2018 began with a sharp jump on Bitcoin associated with the ETF,but encouraging news served as a sharp collapse.
And it's good that they did not accept the ETF, they are not yet ready for such a serious test. Therefore, we need to look for new ways to raise and enter a new road.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 09:29:33 AM
The big collapse is associated with a strong and protracted correction,after soaring sharply to 20000$ fall even more brutal,August 2018 began with a sharp jump on Bitcoin associated with the ETF,but encouraging news served as a sharp collapse.
Activity: 134
August 31, 2018, 06:13:19 PM
Wonderful! Now you need not to get lost and at tasty prices to buy promising projects. Cryptocurrencies will not disappear and the market will stabilize after a while.
Activity: 938
August 31, 2018, 03:23:48 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

I wonder what you really think about cryptocurrency. This is a revolution that is still at the infant stage. You don't expect everything to go so smoothly, it has never happened before. So we are passing through a necessary stage that will propel us to the future. If you believe, remain strong in your faith and enjoy the wealth and freedom that is to come. The market will be back when the time is right.
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 05:14:01 AM
It has already passed, and this is the consequences of a large variety I think is not very expected, everything will work within its limits of reality, so you just need to work and use.
Activity: 388
August 31, 2018, 05:11:08 AM
Long live Bitcoin
Good prediction. I think this was the bottom for now. Or do you think we will see more downside?
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 03:26:23 AM
In fact, the fall of the exchange rate is a favorable time for buying worthy Crypto-currency, worthy shares, if we see a collapse this does not mean that there will be a complete collapse! There is always a drop, but then there will be a great takeoff! It takes time and everything will be in order.
Activity: 1078
August 30, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
to get maximum profit, of course buying when cheap prices are very profitable, we must always be confident and optimistic that the future of crypto will soon recover and buy when the market crashes is the right thing.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
August 30, 2018, 10:39:03 PM
Already it has crashed a lot about the price and you can many coins already reached their level below prices. We have to move according to the market which we cannot able to guess when the market starts recovering. In this condition, we have to be strong and stay positive with the market.
Activity: 317
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
August 27, 2018, 05:36:01 AM
To bury the market of cryptocurrencies still early. Just after strong growth it at the end of last year needs a break. It is impossible to shout that to the market the end every time has come when it leaves on correction.
Pages:
Jump to: