Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 8. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 30, 2018, 10:01:24 PM
No, not started. Ordinary correction of cryptocurrency is normal. Some decline is possible, but not a collapse and even more so not a big one.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 07:16:10 AM
The situation in the market is not crashing down, the price is dropping down and maybe soon it will rise up, what happensin the market today isjust played by big whales whose manipulating the market price for their own interest so this is not crashing through..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 06:44:38 AM
Personally, I do not think the market will crash at anytime but rather it will continue to grow higher and the price will also grow. I think the current condition is due to manipulation by the big whales but I believe it will recover soon before the end of the year.

This is not the market crash. I can call the current situation a stagnation. The bloodbath is over, and the bull run has not yet come. Therefore, we should wait for it a bit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 04:09:17 AM
I think this is just a price drop like the others. But there will be another recovery where more people will throw away their coins when they see a slight increase in prices. You don't need to worry. You just have to wait patiently for the market to rise. Everything will stabilize soon.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 12:13:10 AM
I don't think so. Judge for yourself, for the year the same bitcoin has grown 2 times, not fell. Cryptocurrencies were in the area of large overbought and such a massive correction was to happen, but the future of cryptocurrencies is bright.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:03:12 AM
I think it has started before, and there's probably nothing to be done about it, in time it can be restored back, and will already show its best side and will look more confident.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 27, 2018, 06:05:45 AM
I think that market crash is necessary to clean-up the market from a weak hand investors as we can see we had a series of corrections after the last year's bull run and we just hope that the market will resume in a bullish to bounce back all prices. Although every crash has give us opportunity to buy at lower price which we must take advantage on it.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
August 27, 2018, 05:08:18 AM
Trump is feeding the market crash and after trump goes away bitcoin will skyrocket very fast.
Also gold prices will sky rocket too. Lets wait for trump resign in next weeks.
If bitcoin cannot close candles over 6800$ we will see a new dip too.
Activity: 574
August 27, 2018, 03:06:22 AM
The decline in the price of the coins has already started since the beginning of the year and until now the market is still falling. And I think this is not an accident but this is something that is common in the trade. And we'll continue to wait until large investors come in and change the price back up.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 03:05:37 AM
Maybe our fears are superfluous, because today's market has begun to grow slowly, I hope that this trend can be maintained until the end!
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
August 27, 2018, 03:03:21 AM
In crypto market everything is possible but it looks good last days. My portfolio has %24 profit today and this makes me feel great Smiley
Activity: 140
August 27, 2018, 02:30:12 AM
I think a price manipulation is going on. The big whales can move the market wherever they want. This is due to the low adoption rate of the crypto currencies. After lots of people knowing about crypto and when they come to the market, this kind of situations will not exist I think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 26, 2018, 10:16:57 PM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

Its already started and this price fall down is not the end of it because someone said that it need to go down as low as $5,000 before the bullish market will start. So i guess we should expect more drama crashes for the Bitcoin future. Here is the link https://www.ccn.com/why-some-bulls-expect-bitcoin-to-fall-below-5000-prior-to-big-rally/.
Activity: 56
August 26, 2018, 10:07:25 PM
When the market experience of big down fall of price I think it will soon can recover. But hoping this will not going down further. I think there is growth in the market in the coming months.
you are right this will soon recover, I don't think the bitcoin will crush, even if it goes down very sharply this will recover again it normally occurs considering the price is always changing every day even every minute.
Activity: 966
August 26, 2018, 09:26:49 PM
This news does not bother me yet, since I am not yet a participant in the cryptocurrency market and do not actively monitor the movements of the currency.
so what you like in cryptocurrency if you dont want participated?keep learn and watch, may be in the future it can be usefull knowledge to you
Activity: 157
August 26, 2018, 07:40:43 PM
This news does not bother me yet, since I am not yet a participant in the cryptocurrency market and do not actively monitor the movements of the currency.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2018, 09:06:00 AM
Every crypto investor witnessed how bitcoin tried to hold its resistance and how it suffered the massive market decline, but we also saw hownit manage to bounce back and hold its value. There are no clear signs what Bitcoin will be bu September but a lot believed that things will change by then.
Activity: 21
August 25, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
Those who sink large amounts of money into it could find their net worth rising and falling like a ship on an ocean squall all the same. People in troubled economies could find themselves in even more trouble than they were in originally if they begin using bitcoin as some kind of safe haven.

As with any form of highly speculative financial instrument, people shouldn’t invest more in bitcoin than they can afford to lose. The problem is that if they are afraid of losing everything anyway, people might decide that any port is better in an economic storm.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
It has started from the beginning of this year,  the stage we are right now may be the last stage of crash. Prices of Cryptocurrency is looking cheap and it seem there will be u-turn in the direction of the market very soon.
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 09:02:07 AM
This is normal in this business everythings can be happen wether it is crashing down or slowly dumping but will see what happens next, in the times come market will back to normal and be stable again..
Pages:
Jump to: