Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 6. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:24:58 AM
The collapse of the market is due to the unlimited access of new miners and the possibility of buying cheap equipment. Also, this contributes to advertising in social networks.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 11:05:45 AM
the present ongoing market crash is best way to grab the opportunity for buying of cryptocurrency coins at lowest price we can expect the prices go up very soon we can see instant profits
I completely agree with you.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
The 2018 market is down so I think that only those who are really patient and have new knowledge can overcome this difficulty, so I think that trying to learn and update knowledge is one way. Good for us
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
Perhaps this can be called, the collapse of the market has occurred, and from this there is no escape, you can only begin to wonder when it will end, it is not even predict.
Activity: 378
September 13, 2018, 10:42:49 AM
To bury the market of cryptocurrencies still early. Just after strong growth it at the end of last year needs a break. It is impossible to shout that to the market the end every time has come when it leaves on correction.
if we assume a great future for the crypto currency, then definitely the market will not collapse. Leaders can be changed in the crypto-currency market and the loss of relevance for many projects that will cease to exist.
Crypto currencies will still be there, the future is very bright for bitcoin and altcoin,
even though the market is crashing, that's a natural.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 05:04:15 AM
For the past several days, the value of the bitcoin goes up to $7k then goes down again to $6100. Some crypto analysts consider this a crash other disagreed. Whatever it is, the important is, bitcoin is still profitable and with its ability to recover, it can make the whole crypto market bullish again in the future.
Yesterday the market was bearish, and this time the market was recovering,
I am sure that the price of the crypto currency will recover
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 13, 2018, 02:02:22 AM
This was bound to happen sooner or later, but I think it will be only a temporary phenomenon, the cryptocurrency is just beginning, so we can expect a new rise in the near future.
Activity: 28
September 11, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
Any market associated with financial instruments is experiencing UPS and downs, so do not panic. No it is not a collapse, and the usual fall in rates followed by a period of growth.
Activity: 112
The Intelligent Retail Currency
September 10, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
A temporary phenomenon caused by external factors. Soon the situation will improve, and the price will return to the previous level.
Activity: 11
September 09, 2018, 04:17:50 PM
No, the market crash is over. Now the market situation is more or less stabilized. It's time to replenish your investment portfolio. The time to invest! What kind of collapse are we talking about?
Activity: 287
September 09, 2018, 04:36:02 AM
the present ongoing market crash is best way to grab the opportunity for buying of cryptocurrency coins at lowest price we can expect the prices go up very soon we can see instant profits
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 09, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
For the past several days, the value of the bitcoin goes up to $7k then goes down again to $6100. Some crypto analysts consider this a crash other disagreed. Whatever it is, the important is, bitcoin is still profitable and with its ability to recover, it can make the whole crypto market bullish again in the future.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 02:49:31 AM
I will not believe it all because if something like that happens then we must immediately move to another place
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 09, 2018, 02:27:10 AM
It depends on what is considered a crash. There is a strong and long-term decline in the price of the crypto currency. This can be regarded as a recovery of the crypto-currency market. After such a panic and a massive dump of the crypto currency, on the contrary, it should continue to grow well in price. The market will in any case be restored, because nothing unusual and bad has happened.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 09:19:12 PM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin

Before we engaged here in cryptocurrency industry we already know that this will be unstable so I expect it already and I've come prepared so if that happens then it's okay for me because i already maximize my investments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
September 08, 2018, 07:44:34 PM
Market accidents are now happening, nobody knows why this can happen quickly without further notice. I see that this can affect cryptocurrency conditions and this makes profits small
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 07:40:46 PM
it's very hard to say, nobody knows. I think that the market still needs to stabilize and reach the previous level, but it takes time
Activity: 252
September 08, 2018, 05:32:26 PM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
Am sure the things that happened afterward proved you wrong in your assertion although that is not to say Bitcoin and indeed the market will not rebound greatly. Even if the recovery doesn't happen this year am pretty sure of a sound recovery by early next year. I see next year as being a favorable one compared to the barrenness experienced this year.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
I don't think he started, he goes after the collapse happened long ago, and still can not stop, and the market itself rabotaet in your process, it is of course pytajutsja to vosstanovit and I think soon everything will work out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 05:17:05 PM
To bury the market of cryptocurrencies still early. Just after strong growth it at the end of last year needs a break. It is impossible to shout that to the market the end every time has come when it leaves on correction.
if we assume a great future for the crypto currency, then definitely the market will not collapse. Leaders can be changed in the crypto-currency market and the loss of relevance for many projects that will cease to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: