Pages:
Author

Topic: Big prize for 1 participant in a signature campaign? - page 4. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 102
No, no project will give the entire pool to just one participant. Most likely it will simply be distributed to other companies that are more profitable.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
I have never seen a campaign where just one person participated in the signature campaign but if such a campaign were to exist, it would depend on the team, the team would decide if they are willing to give the whole allocation to a single person or if they would reduce it to give any amount of their choice, this is why some bounties specify minimum amount of members needed in the campaign from the beginning so it wouldn't be an issue later incase the minimum number wasn't met.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?
or maybe not at all,  for other reasons?

It all still falls on the team if there are only few participants if they will continue the campaign or if they will cut the fund of a certain campaign or move some of it in a campaign which has a lot of participants. It is not justifiable if your the owner of the projrct to hmgive that huge amount of bounty to only one participant since the signature exposure is only minimal.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
as far as I know a good project always has many participants who join in it but if the project has only one participant I think the project is one of the bad projects.
Of course the small number of campaign participants without restrictions from managers is one indication that there is a lack of potential in the project. Even if they succeed, the allocation will be reduced proportionally and maybe some managers have warned about it at first.
Sometimes, projects that have many participants but managers or teams can still cut the allocation of payments for certain reasons.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
in my opinion will not get the sum of all tokens (signatures), because a project can be called successful if a lot of projects that follow the bounties, if there is 1 person who follows the bounty, maybe I think that it is a scam bounty.
Accepting 1 participant to advertise the project is really unlikely and will not going to happen in reality. We know the more participants, the more people to spread awareness and bring investors so the team would not choose to get 1 person only.

And if ever this case happened, I think the team will reduce the allocation for the campaign so its just a too good to be true offer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
as far as I know a good project always has many participants who join in it but if the project has only one participant I think the project is one of the bad projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
in my opinion will not get the sum of all tokens (signatures), because a project can be called successful if a lot of projects that follow the bounties, if there is 1 person who follows the bounty, maybe I think that it is a scam bounty.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I don't think only 1 participant is there in the signature campaign whereas a project is successful. If such a scenario happens I believe it all depends on bounty manager whether to pay signature campaign coins to 1 participant or can change the rule to pay the coins due to only 1 participant in the signature campaign.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
The big prize for one participant in the signature campaign depends on the bounty that we follow and also depends on the rank we already have, the higher the rank we have, the greater the prize we will get.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
No, it's impossible to give all tokens to one participant. Because it is not helpful for any project. That one guy can dump or manipulate the token price if he gets all the tokens from the signature campaign. Bounty manager will send tokens by 2% or 5% highest. Though I don't think a good project can have only one signature participant.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
If only one bounty hunter promotes a project then it won't make a difference because the reason developers want bounty hunters to help promote projects is to create better awareness for the project, if you are the only one on the spreadsheet you might get nothing in return
Exactly and you are not contributing to the project even if it will be successful and I don't think the team would not see that.
You might be getting paid but you can't expect to get the original reward that was promise, it's understandable I guess, just to play it fair on both sides.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?

In your fantasy world yes, but if we are talking about the reality here, he/she will not. The most scenario that is likely to happen would be the project would just cancel that particular bounty because there's no participants joining. Even if the project is a scam one, they are not that stupid to let one person to just take all the rewards for him/herself.
I totally agree with you. If the project is good, there will not be 1 person on the whole list, or if it is bad, you can not rely them about reward. Even the BM himself does it for less money. For one person only? Even if there is more reward than developers expect, they do not give it. Also if you look at the rules, they have the authority to change the rules if needed. "They do not feed anyone easy."
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
or maybe not at all,  for other reasons?
Projects owner or admins will not make it happen . Some projects in Bounty Threads already requires number of participants if that number is not reached some amount of it will be transfer to other allocation like in social media. Its also impossible that a legit project will only get 1 participant seeing the number of users in this forum its definitely not gonna happen in any good project. There might only be few participants if that project requires some installing or registration in other software to be able to join or to acquire the wallet needed to participate but I doubt only one will try it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
If only one bounty hunter promotes a project then it won't make a difference because the reason developers want bounty hunters to help promote projects is to create better awareness for the project, if you are the only one on the spreadsheet you might get nothing in return
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

In your fantasy world yes, but if we are talking about the reality here, he/she will not. The most scenario that is likely to happen would be the project would just cancel that particular bounty because there's no participants joining. Even if the project is a scam one, they are not that stupid to let one person to just take all the rewards for him/herself.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
Although this can hardly be true, but let's assume it is. In this case, this is why there is need for good managers, if this should happen the manager will most likely reduce the allocation for that Campaign and channel it to other campaigns with huge participants. Also, most times, at the discretion of the team, the manager might reduce the allocation then send it back to the team, because the team might not be happy paying huge for a campaign they didn't achieve much results from. I have seen most campaigns where one of the rules indicates that, if a certain number of users or participants aren't achieved, the team or the manager will take appropriate actions.
and that's true I don't think the manager will ever send all tokens to one participant, even though the manager is responsible. at least if the project is successful, the team will automatically reduce the allocation of prizes to single participants. To be honest, I just heard about this, as long as I'm in the crypto industry I haven't seen a project that only has one participant in the signature campaign.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Although this can hardly be true, but let's assume it is. In this case, this is why there is need for good managers, if this should happen the manager will most likely reduce the allocation for that Campaign and channel it to other campaigns with huge participants. Also, most times, at the discretion of the team, the manager might reduce the allocation then send it back to the team, because the team might not be happy paying huge for a campaign they didn't achieve much results from. I have seen most campaigns where one of the rules indicates that, if a certain number of users or participants aren't achieved, the team or the manager will take appropriate actions.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
It depends on projects and bounty manager I think.
I have seen projects where only three participants were there and at the end they shared entire allocated tokens(lottery Smiley  ).
I have also seen projects where there are very less participants, rewards were reduced to great extent mentioning not raising the funds as expected.
Now a days, I am seeing projects mentioning the rewards criteria based on the participants. In one project it was the condition that if there are less than 100 participants join, rewards will be reduce to half of what is allocated.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
or maybe not at all,  for other reasons?

That would make that participant whale and they won't allow that since they have an option to change the rules so unfortunately, I doubt if they will honor that they might transfer it to other bounties with many participants, and my take is the project is not that good, bounty hunters are very quick to leave a project for another project that what they think has a better chance to get in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
a good project always has a lot of participants involved in it, if a project has only one participant I think it's not a good project, yes but this is just my speculation and I think everyone who is here also has the same thought. my suggestion is better to look for other projects that have at least a lot of participants, but I don't say this as a guarantee, I mean much better than projects that only have 1 participant.
Pages:
Jump to: