Pages:
Author

Topic: Big prize for 1 participant in a signature campaign? - page 5. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?
or maybe not at all,  for other reasons?
Only in theory. Campaigns will always have more than just one participant and reward allocation will drop if there are few participants.
according to common sense if the developer gives it all in automatically the participant will sell it immediately when it receives, and then a dump occurs.
The same event will occur with many bounty participants, in this case one participant will sell everything and in case with many bounty participants everyone will sell, final result should be the same.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter
If this is the case, it will be very clear that the allocations given will be reduced because the participant's reasons are very minimal, because of course there are various reasons to pay for everything because the developer certainly doesn't want to give most of the tokens to just one person, but if an honest team certainly have to pay for it all because of existing regulations and if the rules are violated it has damaged existing rules or existing agreements.

that's true, but the problem is I also don't believe that the developer will give all token to that participant. according to common sense if the developer gives it all in automatically the participant will sell it immediately when it receives, and then a dump occurs. this is what I think is impossible if the developer shares all tokens for 1 participant.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?
That can never be the case and it would be impossible for them to have one participant because it would not have much effect on them, if through I participant, they expect that at least 100 persons will be drawn to the project, and their target is 10,000, which means they need about 1000 participants, so why would they give just one participant all the money when the person as only delivered just one person.

Everything has clause, and I am sure that they would have policy guarding against that. I don’t think they will pay the 1 participant the money involved, the moment they have one participant, they would have channeled it into other source of advertising and even probably stop the campaign of signature. I have never even come across just one person signature campaign.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
be careful with a project scenario like that, it's clearly a red warning for you. according to common sense if a good project certainly has many participants. but if the project you mean has 1 participant, I doubt it.
That's right, because everyone is after a good project, there is no way for prize hunters to leave or pass a project that has proven to be good, and I also doubt that the project participants are just one person.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
I just heard this time there is a project that only has one participant, isn't a project that has many participants also not necessarily successful? especially if the project only has 1 participant? I will not say that this project is a scam or all tokens will be distributed to 1 participant. what I will ask is whether the project you are referring to is still running?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

If they only attract 1 participants I doubt if the campaign is worth promoting at all, signature bounty hunters are always on the look for the best campaign and will leave a campaign right away, if they see a good one, but even if there is one participant I don't think they will send all that 2 million, they always have the option to change the rules and the allocation, so I believe they will practice that.
Activity: 40
be careful with a project scenario like that, it's clearly a red warning for you. according to common sense if a good project certainly has many participants. but if the project you mean has 1 participant, I doubt it.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
I think this case will never happen, It is very unlikely that only one person will participate in the signature campaign, and if it happens, BM cannot let one person receive a prize too big, Bm can be converted to a fixed payout form,
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen

I have heard of les than 20 participants but a single participant on a single project is next to impossible. but I saw some manager that too strict when choosing a participant when I checked their spreadsheets they only got a few participants on their signature campaign. if this was the case then it is possible.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
I think its not possible one participant will receive bounty total signature pool because you can see before everyone bounty if we got a good project then lot of people joining in signature. Basically my bitcointalk life I can't see one people joining signature and he/she received bounty signature full pool.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

All right. However, I have never observed such situations. The less people participate in the subscription campaign, the less stacks will be earned and the more tokens will be paid per stack. So the more you can earn. So do not let anyone in those bounty campaigns where you participate)
Activity: 296

Since you are questioning a project that has one participant (1) I think you need to check the signature that I am using, why? because in the campaign that I followed only I was a participant in it. I believe they are a legitimate project, team transparency is also real and their concept is very good. I am sure the project that I participated in will produce good results.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

Signature campaign is one of the most sort for, so I doubt if it is possible to have just a participant. Also, owing to how video or YouTube campaign is, it is difficult to see just a participant. What am pointing out is that, it is not possible for a single participant to be in a campaign; even if it should occur then the allocation for that campaign will be reduced and moved to other campaigns the manager deem fit or send the token back to the pool. I believe the manager always know the right thing to do in this case.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
I would be highly suspicious of whatever project you're looking at if there's only one bounty campaign participant, as most of them around here have hundreds of participants by the time they're finished. As for whether or not that one person's going to receive all of the rewards allotted for the signature campaign, it likely varies by campaign but I imagine one participant's not going to get it all. Ideally the rest of it is kept for other promotional activities or is potentially burned so it can't be used in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 215
It's not to the project gains if the continue on a bounty with only one participant I have not yet seen such bounty, the only real action is for them to postponed the bounty or end it totally. One participant will not get them as much publicity as they need.
Like other comments they can re-brand the bounty itself to  align with the number of participants
Activity: 980
Merit: 253

This does not usually happen and in case it happens, the BM actually solves this by the phrase they used "We reserve the right to change rules at any time" I, personally, do not like this phrase but they can change the bounty pool in the case which participants for the bounty isn't that encouraging. This helps them to organize another promotion system.
Others also do state it that if members aren't up to a certain number, the pool will be changed. The fact is that no one is going to give the whole pool to one person, there will be change in terms by all means.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
Possible but with very low chances. Why? They wont consider on giving out the entire allocation for a single participant since they do know the potential or dumping with their coins on initial listing.They will surely adjust it according to their likes and it would really be a miracle if the project owners/team will consider out on giving all those allocation without any questions but so far i haven't seen such scenario after all these years been here on crypto space specially with bounties.Lastly, its hard to believe a specific bounty program do only have single participant because anytime hunter can see what project is good and not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
I don't think any bounty will allocate such huge amount of tokens to only one participant. I know bounties who reduce the token allocation by half if they don't get the required number of people to join the bounty. The signature bounty is to create awareness about a campaign and I don't think only one participant can do all that.
Activity: 854
The amount of tokens can either be small or huge, but I do not think that should be the maim concern of an astute bounty hunter, rather, it should be about the quality of the project. As a matter of fact, bounty campaigns are not really looking profitable. So if you see just one participant on a project, don't even bother yourself, it means the project is not good.
Activity: 728
if the bounty participant follows the rules and gets the full stake only by him, then the token is entirely his own. it's almost impossible if the bounty signature participant is only 1 or 2 people. definitely more than that.
Pages:
Jump to: