Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 33. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
December 25, 2017, 08:51:26 AM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.
The biggest problem of my country which is the problem of jobs and corruption. Social relationships and monetary. Officials massive corruption is increasingly losing quality. Graduates no identity, no money, it can not get a job. Entry without relatives also pinched and hard.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 07:05:03 AM
Too many political dramas in my country .. Too much corruption
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 06:52:16 AM
Illiteracy and superstition is the biggest problem in my country now. Unemployment is a also a problem but the government is doing best to solve it.
Activity: 91
December 25, 2017, 06:21:33 AM
Probably corrupt government and the ideals and attitude of the people. Change is not limited to the government but to the people aswell.
Activity: 36
December 25, 2017, 06:00:41 AM
The leader is the problem  Cry
Activity: 40
December 25, 2017, 05:59:04 AM
The problem is the power, 1 person will kill all country to get the power and money...
Activity: 75
December 25, 2017, 05:24:32 AM
our leader
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 05:21:19 AM

the biggest problem in my country is corruption. and it has been going on for a long time, until now there is no way out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 25, 2017, 04:53:16 AM
I think my countries biggest problem is Corruption Because Corruption puts a country in ruins.
Activity: 266
December 22, 2017, 08:08:03 AM
poverty, drugs and illegal things are very usual problem in any country. but in my country, all of this has been acquired. so we are listed always in top countries. this is a problem of my country for almost when i have been give birth. i want to have solution for this but the program of our government is not effective and the our peoples is satisfied in this kind of living so they do not give a work.
Activity: 14
December 22, 2017, 06:27:10 AM
The biggest problem of my country is corruption because with this problem, it can create a domino effect that can cause many negative impacts on the country. Corruption is a act of selfishness and this act can lead to poverty that causes other people to do crime such as drugs, killings, terrorists attack and etc. If this corruption will stop I think all of the people will not experience poverty, scarcity and it will lead in making the economy more bigger than the other nations.
Activity: 37
December 22, 2017, 06:09:21 AM
THere had been lots of crimes recorded and add up daily in my country though counts are being diminished day by day due to the current administration determined act to reduced crimes like killings and drugs. As of now, the biggest problem in our country would be the extremely slow and uncomfortable speed of internet because it affects not only ordinary people but even rich ones who have money to buy the highest speed possible but it's simply can't provide by ISP operating in our country.
copper member
Activity: 504
Investment or What?
December 22, 2017, 06:04:28 AM
The biggest problem of my country is poverty along with corruption.
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 05:15:29 AM
corruption and drug addiction. but thanks to our new president duterte, he reduced the number of such cases.
Activity: 462
December 22, 2017, 04:29:33 AM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

One of the biggest problem in my country is traffic. I think traffic is getting worse, and yet the government hasn't figure out any solution to this problem. It is affecting a lot of people every time they come to work or attend to their affairs. That's why people are frustrated about how bad the traffic is. Not to mention the pollution that it costs.
Activity: 45
December 21, 2017, 11:48:41 PM
I think the biggest problem of my country Philippines, are the Corruption in the government And Poverty.
Activity: 249
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 11:05:26 PM
we have two biggest problems - fools and roads.through the centuries.. Undecided
Activity: 52
December 21, 2017, 10:58:12 PM
The biggest problem of may country is drug and corruption those are two biggest problem in may country. Because of the some corrupt  government official and druglords. My country is still in the 3rd world country. That's the biggest problem in my country the Never solve till now.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 09:41:25 PM
Here in our country there are lots of problem to resolve by our government. And the biggest of those problem that our country has encountered is the use of illegal drugs of people. Because of the use of illegal drugs many crimes has been occured , like they killed innocents children , rape women , robbery and theft and murder a family. The government implented the so called tokhang here in our country to solve the problem in illegal activities of people. Most of illegal drug users here in our country has been killed by authorities because they fight against the police.
Activity: 143
December 21, 2017, 09:12:59 PM
Speaking of country problems, Philippines is problem-worthy country, traffics, martial law debates, economic crisis etc.
But, the biggest problem now is that war on drugs that causes killings and politicians involvement.
Pages:
Jump to: