Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 28. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:15:45 PM
There are so many problems in our country. All of the problems raises is coming to the point to make it one to be the biggest problem. That is the drugs issues. Drugs is a huge problem in our country that leads to anyone to make fear in the present government. Drugs involved so many transactions that some innocent are suspected and without searching a whole background check they will kill the suspected person. Some officials are involved, some businessman too.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 10:07:33 PM
Number one on my master list corruption, corruption is like a culture on our country it keeps on growing and growing. That cause poverty on a lot of my countrymen. Next is the lock of unemployed people because of a limited resources/jobs even you are a smart or skilled worker. And last is a lot of crime each day, thief, murder rape, etc.
Thank you,.
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 09:30:52 PM
It's the poverty and non-education.
Activity: 79
January 15, 2018, 09:24:36 PM
my country's biggest problem is corruption. the local government to the central government is full of corruption
Activity: 22
January 15, 2018, 08:56:07 PM
taxes are too high
Activity: 69
January 15, 2018, 08:37:30 PM
Most 3rd world countries have the same main issue which is corruption. Had the govt officials worked with the people and country in-mind, I'm sure things would have ended differently.
Activity: 24
January 15, 2018, 08:35:26 PM
Masalah terbesar dari kenakalan remaja sekarang adalah pergaulan bebas yang menjadikan anak ketergantuan narkoba, kadang pernikahan diluar nikah
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
January 15, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
In our country we have corruption, poverty and drugs. Those are the major problems which is impossible to be overcome. Our current leaders are quite persuasive to put an end on it but I doubt they can, The opposition (other party) is trying to to make some fake news just to give the current administration a hard time in resolving each problem. Also, we can include the traffic. In here, car owners tend to have multiple cars to avoid coding though the roads are not enough to compensate all the cars. The government is yet to implement the proper regulation for the enormous traffic problem.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 07:12:25 PM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

Perhaps, it is too common that poverty is the primary biggest problem of most country in the entire world. And til now they've find a way to resolve  this matter, because maybe there are lots of their countrymen are don't have a job or not a degree holder.
Activity: 59
January 15, 2018, 07:04:06 PM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.
The biggest problem in my country is the income inequality more than half of the population in our country is poor while a handful of families hold more than 50% of all the wealth of the country.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 06:38:22 PM
The biggest problem of the my country is corruption, lying politicians and so on. The other big problem for me is that you do not want to accept cryptocurrency. If they adopt blockchain technology like Finland and Estonia, they will be open in the future.
Activity: 16
January 15, 2018, 05:53:44 PM
As of now the biggest problem of our country are, drugs, extrajudicial killing, rebels, poverty, corruption.
Activity: 29
January 15, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
I've read many pages of this topic and found that the most rated problem is poverty.
But let me ask, isn't welfare a concern of a state?
Seems that it's easy to make the right conclusion of this A and B?
Activity: 72
January 15, 2018, 05:03:14 PM
the biggest problem of my country is corruption.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 15, 2018, 04:00:38 PM
Corruption is the major problem will have is Nigeria. Bad leaders
Activity: 1523
January 15, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
I believe Poverty and Corruption are the biggest problem in my country. Poverty and Corruption can cause other problems too.
Activity: 75
January 15, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
complacency
Activity: 64
January 15, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
Biggest problem in our country is drugs. Many people got involve in drugs due to extra money, big money. Drugs can result to crime because they can control theirselves. Government doing their best to illiminate it, however some politicians protrcting it so hard for the country to solve the problem
Activity: 30
From russia with love
January 15, 2018, 07:44:02 AM
Russia.. i dont think we have a lot of crimes and problems with narcotics, but corruptionis on extreme level(
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 15, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
Well the biggest problem of our country, Philippines before is illegal drugs and is now solved but the effect of it is extrajudicial killings. And the other problem is same as many countries, corruption, poverty, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: