Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 29. (Read 7001 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
★Adconity.com★
January 15, 2018, 06:27:34 AM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

I am from the Philippines and I think the biggest problem of my country is corruption, I mean corruption at its worst form. From the smallest form up to the biggest, corruption has been like a disease in my country.
Activity: 148
January 15, 2018, 05:58:07 AM
The biggest problem of my country are corruption, drugs  and poverty. And only the poor who suffer at all.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
Biggest problem in my country is corruption, everybody is corrupted in my country, this start from everyone home, when parent earn 1000 and told there house that they earn 500, they give 500 to their children and the elderly one told the junior one that their parent drop 300, while the children went out to bought commodity and told the seller their elderly one gave them 200, so this as be in our blood in my country
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 04:02:27 AM
biggest problem in my country,,government dont want to legitimed bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 9
January 15, 2018, 03:59:57 AM
Coruption. I think that's the biggest issue that should be solved first.
Activity: 9
January 15, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
hi

i believe biggest problem of my country dirty politician.
Activity: 64
January 15, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
Drug user killings-Population-Politicians-Corruption
Activity: 112
"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"
January 15, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
in my opinion is corruption is the biggest problem of my country or every country i think base on my knowledge its hard to solve or get rid corruption as long as there greedy poeple use there position and power abuse to get what they want
Activity: 84
January 15, 2018, 03:16:52 AM
Here in the philippines i think our biggest problem is corruption
Activity: 8
January 15, 2018, 02:42:59 AM
In my opinion, it's  the widespread of drugs and corruption, but the government has already made actions to alleviate the problem and it showing good results.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
January 15, 2018, 02:35:15 AM
Well for me, as I can see, its the corruption that until now still on going and they are still doing it. I don't know how they can sleep peacefully knowing that they are getting funds from the government. I hope, when the time comes, I have my own family I really praying that it will be resolve so that my kids will not suffer, its for their next generation.
Activity: 30
January 15, 2018, 02:00:21 AM
Low salary which cause poverty. In our country many people is hard working but they receive a minimum wage in their job. It is very difficult in every workers in our country to provide their family with enough financial support because their salary cannot fulfill their needs in life
Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
January 15, 2018, 01:53:59 AM
The biggest problem my country is corruption, and he said the law in my country, so many people who do corruption. So there is no control in it because it has been in hide certain by unscrupulous who have the power of in this country
Activity: 98
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
January 15, 2018, 01:52:30 AM
The environmental aspects of my personal concern are nuclear energy, food safety, plant emissions, institutional awareness, and air pollution. But in terms of importance, I don't know how to compare. There is scientific data support, for example, the mortality of various factors. On the philosophical level, the problem of environmental consciousness is the Angle of determinism of material consciousness.
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 01:15:18 AM
Curruption is the biggest problem in my country.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
December 31, 2017, 04:26:50 AM
The biggest problem we are facing right now is Education. In here, quality education are too expensive. I mean, if you want to have a quality education you have to pay a higher price. So those rich people are the only one who can afford.
Activity: 122
December 31, 2017, 04:06:38 AM
Am living in the western part of Africa Ghana besides ,one of the peaceful country I ever know in the world.it got many resources to feed the nation but had many problems facing it.Firstly there is much of corruption on the part of the leaders . Secondly Ileaders due to their propaganda tactics persuades the people's  good life in the country.Unemployment in the part of the youth .this country has lot of problems but this what I can share through my concern .
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 31, 2017, 03:27:23 AM
My country is still in the developing world. Compared with developed countries is very sad indeed. Because developing countries tend to have infrastructure that is still underdeveloped. Certainly in developing countries living standards of society can be practically low. Low living standards such as low incomes, education only up to primary school, high unemployment rates, uninhabitable housing. Those are some of the problems for developing countries, and the most serious main problem of developing countries is economic problems.
Activity: 77
December 31, 2017, 03:15:02 AM
traffic and corruption
Activity: 52
December 31, 2017, 02:51:28 AM
I think my biggest problem of my country is social problems, education and medical services.
Pages:
Jump to: