Pages:
Author

Topic: Biggest Problem of your Country ?? - page 32. (Read 7001 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 03:29:19 AM
The biggest problem of my country is corruption. It has eaten deep into the society.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 03:27:50 AM
Poverty, Corruption, Traffic, Low Salary and wages, Unemployment, Tax and Poor Health care.
copper member
Activity: 186
Merit: 20
December 29, 2017, 02:13:45 AM
The biggest problem of my country is poverty. Poverty is also the biggest problem in the path of development of our country. At first we have to eradicate this problem if we want to made a developed country.
Activity: 92
December 28, 2017, 10:27:20 PM
The number one problem in our country is Poverty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 10:25:59 PM
In my country, corruption is number one problem. Other problems exist because corruption in all state structures.
Activity: 27
December 28, 2017, 09:29:03 PM
In my country the biggest problem is fakenews and oligarchs I think, they torn the state aparf for their own profit and this having terrible repercussions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 09:01:24 PM
The biggest problem in my country is the number of perpetrators of corruption, the high cost of schooling, the high level of poverty, unemployment and the last is the emergence of sara issues that are feared will destroy the unity and unity of the nation
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
December 28, 2017, 08:59:47 PM
The main problem in my country is corruption, many officials have bad mentality causing many people do not have proper rights. There is a need to fix from the system of government. The country actually has a lot of quality natural resources but the government can not use it optimally so that it constantly imports from other countries
Activity: 52
December 28, 2017, 08:52:07 PM
What do you think is the biggest problem of your country.

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.

Poverty as seems to be the most common problem around the world.
Activity: 44
December 28, 2017, 08:11:21 PM
Poverty,unemployment,drugs and corrupt public officials and politicians are the many problems that is happening in my poor country.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 28, 2017, 07:24:27 PM

As per my thinking in my country Pakistan energy crisis and VIP culture is the biggest problem. If you are from my country then what do you think is the biggest problem and how can be overcome or remove this from our society.

What are necessary steps that one should take to eradicate the problems of their country.
In my country, the biggest problem we are facing right now is the Lack or No Discipline of the People. Bevause of this, many politicians became corrupt, many people want war, many people are into drug. Then, poverty and hunger are the results of this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
December 28, 2017, 05:12:15 PM
The biggest problem of my country is its people. There is no cooperation, everyone wants to be rich, pulling each other down just to reach the top. All the bad things they are doing is because of their ambitions to get a position and use that power for corruption.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
STEM - football token exchange market!
December 28, 2017, 05:09:31 PM
Awful mentality.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 05:05:08 PM
The biggest problem we are now suffering in our country is corruption. Many political people here are corrupt. They spend inconsiderably our money for their own interest. That is why the allotted budget for the given sector is insufficient to sustain and maintain the quality of their service.
Activity: 28
December 28, 2017, 04:11:46 PM
Am from Nigeria. Corruption and poverty are the biggest problem in Nigeria and the only solution is for the youth to rise up to responsibility. The past leaders are still the current leaders .
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 28, 2017, 12:13:15 PM
My country is beautiful - its biggest problem is that it's inhabited.
Activity: 154
December 28, 2017, 12:09:24 PM
I think poverty and we are slower than other countries in technologies.
I think the biggest problem in our country is Corruption...thats why more and more people are having an issue of their Poverty....our government could not stop the corruption because even among of them was do the corruption...that is the biggest problem of our country.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
December 28, 2017, 11:42:19 AM
For me, every country had a major problem if related to drugs that's why I considered it the biggest problem in the country. Because of drugs, many people commit crime such murder, robbery, rape and kidnap. It was the root of all crimes. Because of poverty, many people involved in drugs.
Activity: 126
December 27, 2017, 11:03:19 AM
I think poverty and we are slower than other countries in technologies.
Transportation and other public services
Activity: 294
December 27, 2017, 11:00:15 AM

The biggest problem of my country which is the problem of jobs and corruption. Social relationships and monetary. Officials massive corruption is increasingly losing quality. Graduates no identity, no money, it can not get a job. Entry without relatives also pinched and hard.

The top 3 biggest problem in my country is poverty, unemployment, and corruption. I believe these are the three most rampant in my country for several years. But since we have our  new president, as of the moment the new government is working on that. Gaining back the people’s trust of an honest and sincere governance.
Pages:
Jump to: