Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 10. (Read 148437 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 06:01:40 PM
He's partly right. But he should not see only the bad side in cryptocurrency. Yes, everything has its drawbacks, but cryptocurrency has many good aspects. It's not widely used yet, but when it does, people will see its usefulness and trust it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
January 24, 2019, 05:59:34 PM
Bill Gates may not have the best power of judgment.
Didn't he once say that the world wide web is "just a hype"  Grin Grin
I absolutely agree with you. not the fact that those people who started their business in the 80s can draw the right conclusions regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrency
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 24, 2019, 05:46:48 PM
All the elite members and especially bankers will say crypto is really bad. On the other side, they are buying it for sure, or about to buy until that train is not gone.
All their fortune may just be gone quite easy with all that blockchain implementation and they understand it. Wealth will just change the hands quickly enough, as never before.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 24, 2019, 05:17:47 PM
To me crypto is not as bad as that,though some people might be using it for selfish purpose but there are many advantage to it,so we can't just conclude that is bad.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
January 24, 2019, 04:48:26 PM
Bill Gates may not have the best power of judgment.
Didn't he once say that the world wide web is "just a hype"  Grin Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 04:32:57 PM
I don't agree with his statement. Cryptocurrency is needed to be adapted worldwide and should be embrace. The blockchain technology is revolutionary and many start-up companies are successful. With the emergence of crypto startup it provides more jobs and more people will be interested in IT industry.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 23, 2019, 06:13:33 PM
And Bill Gates not bad? He has the worst-performing product in our world. I have not seen anything worse, Windows on computers always works poorly, slows down, freezes, flies and so on. On phones and tablets, I generally keep quiet, this is the worst system. Tolley deal Apple, so if Steve Jobs said bad, I would have thought  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 06:12:51 PM
To be honest, recently it seems to me that most of the human world is beginning to assume that today this person has some strange opinion for the future. Think for yourself. Today there is no planned Windows 11 or something like that. So why does he climb into cryptocurrencies?

I just wonder ooo.. He should have just concentrated on the Microsoft he does best. Seems this is one trick to get into cryptocurency business. Try checking such person's portfolio and you will marvel.
copper member
Activity: 364
January 23, 2019, 06:10:38 PM
Who is Bill Gates?!?  Huh J/K  Grin

In the near future, we'll see a Microsoft Windows OS, integrated with their own cryptocurrency blockchain.

Remember the time that Microsoft did not have a browser, it was dominated by Netscape.
Then on their Windows95, they released MS Internet Explorer. Same thing will happen.

The day will come that they will make their own cryptocurrency integrated within their OS.

Mark this post

Absolutely true. Such persons just ply on the intelligence of the weak minds to make gains out of what they do. I won't be surprise if what you said happens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 12:23:44 PM
I am very interesting to know bill gates' opinion about cryptocurrency, I respect his talent and his invention. I believe cryptocurrency will continue to spread and develop. I am not sure what government will do with anonymity, maybe there are would be some regulation in the future.
Yes, I also want to understand more about Cryptocurrency billing gates, because what I know is the number of transaction bills on Bitcoin and Altcoin that determine the entry and exit of funds or income. Crypto's current statement Bad is true because the market did not develop as well as the previous year. Judging from Crypto's vision, the future is certainly very good, but we don't know what will happen next.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
January 20, 2019, 11:49:17 AM
I am very interesting to know bill gates' opinion about cryptocurrency, I respect his talent and his invention. I believe cryptocurrency will continue to spread and develop. I am not sure what government will do with anonymity, maybe there are would be some regulation in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 11:28:33 AM
To be honest, recently it seems to me that most of the human world is beginning to assume that today this person has some strange opinion for the future. Think for yourself. Today there is no planned Windows 11 or something like that. So why does he climb into cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 18, 2019, 11:06:05 AM
I believe bill gates' opinion is influenced, he follows warren buffets in terrible gullible way and we expect him to know better as tech investors. Obviously Buffet wont invest in technology; he doesnt do that. Blockchain is an invention that will get more useful, I just hope he doesnt have to change is mind shamefully when buffet dies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
January 18, 2019, 10:56:47 AM
Every pone is free to say what he likes. There is no business without its bad side,no matter how good it is. Those who see the good side of cryptocurrency and also understand its bad side, are the ones making it big in it.
I think he is referring to the volatile nature of cryptocurrency, which I believe anyone who want to invest in cryptocurrency should know.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 18, 2019, 04:13:36 AM
Bill Gates in the coolest professional in some other things - he might know almost nothing about the cryptocurrencies. Therefore, his personal opinion is just one of the viewpoints: do not trust it a lot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 18, 2019, 12:16:58 AM
maybe there is also a point if cryptocurrency is bad. because for beginners who only try without enough knowledge, all they experience is loss and loss. then experience is needed to be able to start crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 12:09:21 AM
what Bill Gates has a point. Indeed in fact crypto to currently be a good thing to run. many systems that have not been tested and many of the risks of loss and eventually leading to distrust on crypto. However, good things will come on crypto and the process to make it grow should be anticipated in order to create better crypto.
maybe from last year and until now that has happened so that more people believe that Crypto will get worse. this is only an experiment and is being tested so that all the risks seen on Crypto are visible, and after this Crypto will grow and rise again. I believe Crypto has ups and downs, both bad and natural on the market, and we are waiting for the right time to watch Crypto soar.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 11:57:33 PM
In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

He answers about cryptocurrency stating
“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

I think that is also correct about the cryptocurrency being used for something bad, but it would be totally depend on the people who used them, cause it can also be used for something good and also able to be use to help the society.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
January 17, 2019, 11:23:47 PM
Everyone has the right to give an opinion, not to mention the famous figure Bill Gates and we must respect the opinion of each person because it can be a reference as well and most importantly still be sure that cryptocurrency is a good investment in the future
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 10:30:14 PM
what Bill Gates has a point. Indeed in fact crypto to currently be a good thing to run. many systems that have not been tested and many of the risks of loss and eventually leading to distrust on crypto. However, good things will come on crypto and the process to make it grow should be anticipated in order to create better crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: