Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 12. (Read 148399 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 29, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
And the heads of the oil companies said that the IT sphere is funny and just toys for adult children. What do we see in the end? Now IT is the leading sphere in the world. Think about this.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
December 29, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
You understand that the ICO has taken a large part of the project to venture capital investors. If earlier it was necessary to move to another part of the world and try to somehow prove yourself, now it is enough to publish yourself on btt.
Activity: 268
December 29, 2018, 06:33:00 AM
In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

He answers about cryptocurrency stating
“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

Where you've seen people, at the sight of competitors, support them. Fear blockchain technology and cryptosphere clear to me. Which is why the words of bill quite standards, for the current situation.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 06:10:01 AM
He can anything he want and we can do whatever we want
Activity: 196
December 29, 2018, 06:01:31 AM
The fear of losing the leadership position, nothing more. We should be more skeptical about this. Still, bill is not a stupid person and he can either know something, or he himself is engaged in creating a blockchain project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 26, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
I found out that many great people say that crypto is bad, but I think that they do the opposite in fact, they invest in crypto while others escape
Activity: 182
December 26, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
In his own reddit AskMeEverything page, https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80ow6w/im_bill_gates_cochair_of_the_bill_melinda_gates/

“The main feature of crypto currencies is their anonymity. I don't think this is a good thing. The Government’s ability to find money laundering and tax evasion and terrorist funding is a good thing. Right now crypto currencies are used for buying fentanyl and other drugs so it is a rare technology that has caused deaths in a fairly direct way. I think the speculative wave around ICOs and crypto currencies is super risky for those who go long.”

He isn't wrong in his sense, if the cryptocurrency is to have a future, they should be able to create an environment of trust between themselves and the authorities.

Uncle bill always tried to make a discord in the IT industry,but now, when a real rival for this industry appeared, he decided to unite the authority of all people and speak out against the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
December 25, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
long before the existence of cryptocurrency, people have learned to sponsor terrorists and buy drugs, I think it's not them, most likely they are not profitable, the idea of decentralization and it is because of her Microsoft can lose a lot of money, they are all talking about the dangers of terrorism but he was always and always will be and the world of cryptocurrency this not as not conducive. In order for the state not to have terrorism and drugs, it is necessary to fight not with cryptocurrency but with corruption)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 25, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
There is nothing wrong with this. The cryptocurrency is very bad. There are a lot of scammers here. The birth of cryptocurrency allows scammers to get rich overnight. So these are all evidence that cryptocurrency is not good, but I believe cryptocurrency will grow. Many scammers will disappear in the future.
So the fiat scammers as well. Don't throw all the garbage to cryptocurrencies.

All of those shady activities originated from fiat and these scammers has upgraded and brought themselves to cryptos.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 25, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

In General, this man says a lot of things, but very little happens. Think about it, the youth tries to take away from it a stick of the power, of course he will try to dismiss it and to banish us.
Activity: 322
December 25, 2018, 07:41:26 AM
He is not right.  States are fully capable of using cryptocurrency for their own purposes, and to receive from this a huge profit in the form of taxes!
Activity: 658
December 25, 2018, 07:38:51 AM
Bill Gates believes that this is bad because he cannot control it, but the cryptacurrency will become a serious product in many countries. How not to say that crypto currency is our future.
Activity: 319
December 25, 2018, 06:12:52 AM
I think it's all related to the internal politics of their company. Even if he likes technology, he cannot say that he supports cryptocurrencies, because if it dies, he can be sued.
Activity: 504
December 24, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Perhaps this is a feature of people - to use good for evil purposes. A noble target, like crypto, can be colored dark. It depends on the person. I believe that we need to find leverage that will regulate and control the illegal and illegal use of cryptography. And cryptography should continue its noble path.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 24, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

Maybe he is trying to lower the price of cryptocurrency to buy it cheaper? Have you thought about that? Still pretty authoritative guy whose opinion a listen, in particular, many venture capital funds.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

What about seeing the bright side about paying money instantly without needing to go through the banks? Another thing, "call me now, I'll pay you right ahead?" cryptocurrency has opened up business and investment and this is a good idea. But still depends on the people who will going to use it,
Activity: 420
December 23, 2018, 10:08:43 PM
Everyone has their own opinions, including famous figures such as Bill Gates, whatever their opinions, we must respect them and most importantly, still react wisely.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 23, 2018, 09:47:23 PM
He is a man of his own words and you need to stand by yours too, he can't decide for me and also have right to say or do anything he want by himself, and for him saying cryptocurrency is to sponsor drugs and terrorist is just an excuse as cash has been for long and those bad thing never seized and was even originated then and in the history was worse and in the years that bitcoin has started existing it has not really have any trace of such like when cash was only means of payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 08:29:40 PM
the logic in thinking I say that crypto is not trying to be a legitimate currency, they are a payment tool with blockchain technology that makes it easy, accelerating and transparent in its transactions, crypto is not a threat if you see from every project that appears
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
I wonder after he said that, did he buy cryptocurrencies or not? Just many people said that cryptocurrency is bad, and then bought it. And it was not a mistake on their part, but a deliberate pushing of the cryptocurrency down.
Pages:
Jump to: