Pages:
Author

Topic: Bill gates says cryptocurrency is bad - page 20. (Read 148404 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 20, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
I really appreciate Bill Gates's opinion about cryptocurrencies. that's technology, after all the side in technology there are two, namely the negative and positive side depending on how we react. even a computer can be very bad if we look for the negative side.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
October 20, 2018, 03:25:08 PM
Anonymity at this time there are only high-ranking members. Cryptocurrencies provide an opportunity for ordinary people. Besides money laundering and other illegal operations for example in my country just do high-ranking officials and other people close to the power.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 20, 2018, 02:53:09 PM
I have never heard such a statement, but if so, it is a rare case when I disagree with bill gates completely.
Activity: 420
October 20, 2018, 11:30:30 AM
Most likely the Deposit is already lost and unfortunately we can only hope for growth and hope that the market will unfold.I doubt it would just happen so suddenly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
October 20, 2018, 11:27:30 AM
If you continue to believe in it, then probably you should not invest in cryptocurrency, because after such conversations, you probably give in to panic actions and after all you still lose all your deposit.
Activity: 350
October 19, 2018, 01:07:59 PM
When people say that computers are bad. I do not think that cryptocurrencies themselves can carry any threat, it all depends on how to use them.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 12:07:02 PM
Perhaps this person has already regretted this many times, because today people have a completely different opinion on this matter, because today people are beginning to understand that cryptocurrency will be a very good substitute for fiat money.
I would not be surprised that the statement of such big people in the financial world, also aimed at discrediting cryptocurrency, so that we sell all cryptocurrency at negligible prices. It is these billionaires who want to own everything in this world and therefore will buy our assets at a cheap price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
Perhaps this person has already regretted this many times, because today people have a completely different opinion on this matter, because today people are beginning to understand that cryptocurrency will be a very good substitute for fiat money.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 11:50:23 AM
I will tell you in confidence that no one should believe the more so with the word. People say a lot, but not all of this comes true.
Activity: 966
October 19, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
Yea they say a lot of things but in the end you will be surprised to find out that these are the people who are making the most money from cryptocurrencies because they have investment bankers who are investing in cryptocurrencies for them. All of the things he mentioned are bad with cryptocurrencies are things that are being done with cash on a large scale and I don't hear him saying cash is bad
Activity: 378
October 17, 2018, 02:26:24 PM
Bill Gates has a different mind than the others, maybe crypto bad for him, meaning only for him.
whereas we who believe in crypto are very good for the future, even though we know the journey
of the year is now slowing down, but we must be sure that crypto is not as bad as the Bill Gates.

People are prone to make mistakes no matter how smart they are. Besides, they may have a bad mood. Maybe Bill Gates was irritated during the interview or something... And people change their point of view - we should take into account!
Activity: 296
October 16, 2018, 06:41:29 AM
Everybody has his own opinion about crypto and they could not be blamed. I believe in crypto and I am trying to help it and to develop it as I can.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 16, 2018, 06:12:44 AM
A lot of official people say that crypto will not bring good future but to be honest I don't believe them. THey are just afraid to lose moeny that people will put in crypto.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 16, 2018, 05:58:19 AM
Bill Gates has a different mind than the others, maybe crypto bad for him, meaning only for him.
whereas we who believe in crypto are very good for the future, even though we know the journey
of the year is now slowing down, but we must be sure that crypto is not as bad as the Bill Gates.
Activity: 434
October 16, 2018, 05:47:39 AM
A lot of people who don't know much about cryptocurrencies only hear the worst from all the FUD in the media, so it takes some patience and understanding from our side.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
October 16, 2018, 05:22:57 AM
Never looked at bill gates as man, that you should take advice from. This whole thing with anonymity is what makes crypto such a good thing
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
October 14, 2018, 08:15:47 PM
If Bill Gate says crypto is bad, but others see the good in crypto, there is nothing wrong with it. He has made his opinion known. So he should stick to it.
Inasmuch as crypto has been working for me, as far as i am concerned, it is good.
Activity: 350
October 14, 2018, 07:50:22 PM
It may be true, and it may be fals too because even Bill Gates is just predicting it and what i strongly believe that nobody really knows what the future will bring for cryptos. So i rather stand what i believe rather than believing someone else's belief.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 07:44:04 PM
Cryptocurrency is liberation. Regulation is not good having one man control and make decisions for the masses. Everyone should have freedom to spend money as they want.
Everyone should be able to spend whatever amount of money on whatever coin that they want. Bill Gates does not control anything.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 14, 2018, 12:54:07 PM
If we consider the situation in a vacuum, then there is nothing bad in the crypto currency. It can only cause discontent among those who bear losses from it.
Pages:
Jump to: