Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 10. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 25, 2018, 01:50:40 PM
Binance is definitely not a scam.  I have never had any problems with them.  If you check other exchanges listing the same coins, they will likely also have the withdraw/deposit suspensions at the same time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 01:37:44 PM
Binance is not a scam. Many members are trading on that exchange and it is the number exchange at this time. Maybe what happened to you is just an unexpected issues. I like Binance exchange anyway.
Activity: 364
January 25, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
maybe it happens because of the number of transactions and hopes to get better again, because I started wanting to use binance based on recommendations from my more senior friends
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 25, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
Binance is the number one exchange now and it's a very big statment to call it scam. I've been trading there for several months and didn't face any difficulties at all. And as I know their support works much better than on other trading platforms.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
No, they're definitely not. Although they have some questionable practices like only allowing to trade full coins, so you are left with parts of them unable to trade them, but they are not scammy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
January 25, 2018, 10:51:19 AM
Can you show your proof to criminate Binance scam?
sure that you can't.
Binance is one of 5 biggest exchange now. They don't need your little coins. The profit they make every day is bigger that what you make in a year
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 25, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
This is the largest exchange in the world. There may be some issues related to networking. I think you are now resolved. It's not a scam like you said
There's no proper basis on this allegation yet, been using binance for quite long and already did an upgrade through verification, i don't have any issues experienced yet in binance and I hope there is none to happen in the near future.
Activity: 479
January 25, 2018, 10:40:41 AM
This is the largest exchange in the world. There may be some issues related to networking. I think you are now resolved. It's not a scam like you said
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
January 25, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
Binance is a good exchange and is the number one exchange as of the moment. If there's something wrong during your transaction you can double check it at once.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 04:40:43 AM
I think there are problems with each and every exchange. Just some people got unlucky and got scr*d. And when it happens to you, it all becomes a big scam. So you can only hope that such mistakes won't happen to you, but unfortunately they happen to somebody - I repeat, with EVERY exchange. This is not amazon or ebay. Sh*t happens with these shady business...
Activity: 14
January 25, 2018, 04:11:01 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

They might be having some issues. I'm using binance for months without any issues other than occasional suspension of withdraw or deposit or both. Though I haven't logged in for a few days, I would vouch for the exchange to be one of the most professional one. (Other exchanges have way more issues)

I agree with him.
This one is way better than other exchanges.
If you see how much money they are holding for tokens and coins then you will somehow think how much it is trusted.
This could just be another update or some maintenance. You should try it again in some time.

Yes me too also I will vouch for Binance. For me my funds/coins are always safe on binance it a very big exchange and they will not scam people who are using their exchange just for a little money. Maybe there are problem with their network but I think they would dealt with it already. Patience is the key.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
January 24, 2018, 01:33:44 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

They might be having some issues. I'm using binance for months without any issues other than occasional suspension of withdraw or deposit or both. Though I haven't logged in for a few days, I would vouch for the exchange to be one of the most professional one. (Other exchanges have way more issues)

I agree with him.
This one is way better than other exchanges.
If you see how much money they are holding for tokens and coins then you will somehow think how much it is trusted.
This could just be another update or some maintenance. You should try it again in some time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
January 24, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
I am always weary of leaving anything on an exchange. Binance keep talking about becoming decentralised so when that happens at least we will have greater control of security. Wherever possible i'm getting coins onto my Ledger Nano S.
Activity: 630
January 24, 2018, 01:31:28 PM
Binance is best and good platform for trading in the crypto market. If any body is facing any problem in binance then there is no need to worry because it is only for short time and it is minor problem which can remove with in few hours. Binance is big exchange in the world and scam word is not suitable for binance Platform and it is a trust able exchange for ever.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
January 24, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

This can be explained by the congestion of the network caused by the mass panic on exchanges related to the policy of the South Asian countries on the prohibition of the turnover of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 68
January 24, 2018, 01:18:26 PM
Binance is a good exchange and good trading platform. we cam trade here happily.

Is that platform mainly for the Chinese?
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
January 24, 2018, 01:16:35 PM
Binance is the number 1 exchange right now, so how can you say that it is a place of scam? Just because of the network congestion that is very common these days, don't you have any other new issues? I'm Using it for months now and nothing bad happened.
Activity: 126
January 24, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

Binance is one of the best stock exchanges that are on the market today. Congestion of the network has recently been quite common, I think you just need to wait and everything will be fine.

Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 12:40:14 PM

I'm using also binance for a few months now but I don't having any problem. Binance is a very big exchange there are so many user using it too and it will not scam you that it will lead to destroy the name or honor of their exchange.
Activity: 52
January 24, 2018, 12:31:24 PM
Binance is a good exchange have been using it for some time now without issues expect for the the network congestion issue once in a while.
Pages:
Jump to: