Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 9. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 10:45:16 AM
For me! Binance is the best new exchange in crypto! Suporter reply very fast and detail!
Withdraw of altcoin and tokens depends on both the Exchange  and the network (blockchain) ! When have warning should not be taken to avoid confusion or loss
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 09:55:26 AM
Binance is currently accepting new users.  They're adding new coins like crazy and actually answer support tickets (unheard of in this space, apparently).  Quickly becoming the top global exchange.

So yeah i let my reference here, to the benefits of both parts and new users.

Register here:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=25523357
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
January 26, 2018, 05:46:24 PM
It's a shame to hear about this, guys. Because I still keep some of the coins on Binance and don't think it's a scam. I suppose that these are temporary difficulties and everything will be fine.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
Binance is one of the top exchanges for today,
which is rapidly developing and clearly fulfilling its obligations
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
January 26, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binance is not a scam. They are just having problems that can be fixed immediately. I myself decided to use binance not just because my friends referred it to me, but also I have trust in this site and nothing will go wrong in my decision.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

I have used Binance exchange for countless times and i have never had issue with them. Binance exchange is not a scam site. What i noticed these days is that, most sites, exchange sites particular are many a times have network issue dues to congestion. You would notice that unlike how registrations used to be, there is limit to the number of registered users on daily basis. I would advise that you write the support of Binance for clarity.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 11:53:33 AM
Used Binance for months and been OK mostly

Been able to withdraw most coins into my hardware wallet without issue
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 11:48:02 AM
maybe it was just a coincidence, when binance is indeed a nuisance, because I think binance is the very good exchange, almost all new altcoin vying to be listed there
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 10:17:15 AM
there may be some people who have a bad experience with binance but according to some others binance is the recommended exchange because of its complete feature
Activity: 126
January 26, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
I have been using Binance for quite a while now and my transactions have always been smooth. It's a good crypto market exchange platform and also they have smaller fees compare to others. They are not scam  Smiley
Activity: 280
-----
January 26, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

Binance is a very good cryptocurrency exchange. You don't have anything to worry about. Maybe it is just a problem in their system or a technical glitch or something. Or maybe there is an ongoing update that's why you are having a difficulty in transacting. I'm using it for quiet a while now, and still not experience any issues about it. Maybe you can withdraw again later to see if the system is already repaired. Binance is not a scam.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 26, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
Binance is an excellent exchange that I highly recommend.

I totally agree it's only a matter of time before we see this exchange becoming the number or number 2 in terms of volumes and membership I read people are having a problem with Mercatox and Hitbtc, better transfer all your popular coins here.

Mercatox is simply the worst.  They have so many people's coins held hostage while they 'perform maintenance' and HitBTC is just well, you know...
I never have a touch with Mercatox, but what I like in HitBTC, that there is no limit for withdrawal, or it is just too high, so I didn't reach it. But I have had a problem with it, 1 time, when I tried to withdraw not small amount of Stratis, so better to be careful with that exchange. And in Binance the cool thing, that you have withdrawal limits of 3btc(maybe I'm wrong).

Yes and that is even without becoming verified.  If you are verified, you can withdraw 100 BTC at a time.  You will have to contact them in order to be allowed to take out more than that, but I'm nowhere close to getting to even 100 BTC.  I wish  Tongue
Activity: 5
January 26, 2018, 08:31:29 AM

I totally agree it's only a matter of time before we see this exchange becoming the number or number 2 in terms of volumes and membership I read people are having a problem with Mercatox and Hitbtc, better transfer all your popular coins here.

Mercatox is simply the worst.  They have so many people's coins held hostage while they 'perform maintenance' and HitBTC is just well, you know...
I never have a touch with Mercatox, but what I like in HitBTC, that there is no limit for withdrawal, or it is just too high, so I didn't reach it. But I have had a problem with it, 1 time, when I tried to withdraw not small amount of Stratis, so better to be careful with that exchange. And in Binance the cool thing, that you have withdrawal limits of 3btc(maybe I'm wrong).
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
January 26, 2018, 08:21:18 AM

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 26, 2018, 05:40:34 AM
No, they're definitely not. Although they have some questionable practices like only allowing to trade full coins, so you are left with parts of them unable to trade them, but they are not scammy.

So far it has being a genuine case and things went smoothly as they have mentioned so far. Infact after the binance had stopped the registration for some days was the actual masterstroke as after they opened again they had huge registration happening and people have started t o use this a primary exchange now it seem.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
January 26, 2018, 05:37:17 AM

Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
January 26, 2018, 05:27:40 AM
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 05:24:29 AM
No, I can confirm that Binance isn't a scam. I have used it for over a month and apart from some issues due to network congestion, Binance has been quite smooth and has performed far better than other exchanges that I have tried. Their withdrawal fees are painfully high but the lower trading fees if you hold BNB sort of evens it out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
January 26, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
Binance - good exchange! It's definitely not a scam! Simply now, their servers are under heavy load. Even on the interface of trading it can be seen.
Activity: 140
January 26, 2018, 04:55:30 AM
All my transactions on Binance are okay so far. But I'm still waiting for the distribution of 2 forked coins in December.
Pages:
Jump to: