Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 5. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
March 17, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
With the two recent attacks i think we can all rest assured that Binance is a class act! Fantastic security great announcements and from what I can gather no one lost a single coin. Impressive!
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 15, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
Binance of no one for a couple of months became the top in his field. I think, with their experience, opportunities and motivation, they will mop up the top blockade and make competitors. Plus there is an infa on the development of its own decentralized exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 10:13:44 AM
Binance is a legit place to trading I also tried it and I successfully traded,  you have nothing to worry if you must know how to use it will help you a lot. And this is not scam just study it properly and know all the details.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
March 15, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
I did not have such a problem on the stock exchange. I mostly use Bitrex, so I advise you to try this exchange.
Activity: 420
Qravity is a decentralized content production
March 13, 2018, 06:02:00 AM
They are not, they are the best crypto exchange for alts in my opinion right now, their interface is very nice and the exchange is easy to use. They also handled the hacking before very well so nobody lost their money, it's just them telling you that the network is congested so it will take a lot of time until it arrived.
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 05:52:45 AM
I don't think binance is a scam. They had a little issue which I know that they are capable of solving the issue.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 02:32:53 AM
I know after binance problems , everybody look with fear to binance but still binance is reliable place to trading. maybe you can try kucoin and cryptopia for alternatives.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
March 13, 2018, 02:28:37 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binance is surely not a scam. Similar delays and problems happen with all the exchanges including binance, it's not the reason for whining, you will get your withdrawal processed.

Don't forget to submit your ticket on that issue.

As always exchanges are sometimes facing problems too especially those at the top they cannot address their clients fast enough despite their number of workers already. Binance still looks good and remains number one in volume.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binance is surely not a scam. Similar delays and problems happen with all the exchanges including binance, it's not the reason for whining, you will get your withdrawal processed.
Merit: 5
March 04, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
Excellent exchange! Convenient, fast. I put in a light 15 minutes and it all came. The commission on the stock exchange is very small so you will not notice it. The mobile version is worthy of praise. For a beginner this exchange is the most it!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 01:05:19 PM
Binance is not a scam exchange.  It is the fastest growing new cryptocurrency exchange.  It has moved up the ranks and is currently the number 1 cryptocurrency exchange.  I have been using it since it went live and really like Binance a lot.  There's a large variety of coins to trade with and it's very easy to use.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

Sometimes wallets are in maintenance mode. This is normal on every crypto exchange out there. No need to cry scam imho.

Binance is one of a caliber exchange site in trading digital industry today and i used it every month and strongly recommend that binance is not a place of scam. Maybe you are not in good timing yet it's just a security updates were a lot of traders are tune in. So be carefull next time and make an update for the news.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

Sometimes wallets are in maintenance mode. This is normal on every crypto exchange out there. No need to cry scam imho.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
March 03, 2018, 06:13:20 PM
The exchange is not guilty because of the network was overloaded. Shit happens and it was a bad time to send coins. This happens often in crypto. You must be able to overview the general situation before sending coins.
Activity: 406
March 03, 2018, 09:51:13 AM
its a really good exchange, and this is the one of the largest exchanges in the world at the moment. if u r faced with some difficulties and there's something wrong during ur transaction u can double check it at once og course. i think it may be some issues related to networking and think u r resolved for now. it's not a scam, no doubt.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 03, 2018, 09:40:43 AM
Binance exchange is one of the few that have promise to eventually start helping its user collect airdrops/forked coins where-possible.

They are already providing the GAS produced to NEO holders.
And are working towards giving Stellar Lumen holders their regular XLM airdrop distributions that the network provides to HODLers.
And probably Thor to VeChain HODLers too in the near future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
March 03, 2018, 09:38:21 AM
Binance never be a scam exchange.
I traded thousand times on binance and never had a withdrawal issue. this makes binance legit for me.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
March 03, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
What do you mean? Binance is a place scam?
you know, binance is an exchanges and many of people traded there and the best exchange at the moment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
March 03, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
I am quite sure there is no other exchange like binance be it their ui or the service. With crypto there is no break it has to be online 24 hrs so you can expect the occasional hiccups
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
March 03, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
Great news regarding Binance, just read on Reddit that they are halving their BTC withdrawal fees. Can't complain about that! (about time though to be honest)

Do you think the fee is still too high?

Binance decrease the withdrawal fee from 50% off (.0005btc) but still it is too high compare to normal transaction fee.
Right now Binance still a legit trading site beside is in the top of good exchange site with a high volume traders everyday but  we cannot say when this exchange site will turn to scam Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: