Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 12. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
i don't believe that binance is or will be a scam. its my favorite exchange. they have benefits and more features. but i think that hitbtc is a scam or will close soon....all exchanges have issues but at hitbtc it never stops.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
January 11, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

They informed you because theres a problem... you can retry again later...
Ive been using binance for about 1 month and I never experienced a trouble to their exchange...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
Probably some server issues they're facing. I have been using Binance for quite awhile and I haven't faced any issue thus far. Won't be surprised if it overtake Bittrex in terms of volume in the coming months.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
January 11, 2018, 11:35:06 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

They might be having some issues. I'm using binance for months without any issues other than occasional suspension of withdraw or deposit or both. Though I haven't logged in for a few days, I would vouch for the exchange to be one of the most professional one. (Other exchanges have way more issues)

May i know which exchanger you mean have more issues? Please tell me to make me or us aware.
Binance is not scam and really not scam. Dont worry with that issues because sometime issue can be faced in any exchanger because they are working with system so sometime needs maintenance.
Activity: 560
January 11, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
Not possible,because Binance is a very professional exchange and includes a good big exchange market , i think in the future Binance > Bittrex !
Binance exchange is one of the best these days and I dont think it is a scam. I had use this exchange many times the deposit and widrawal are fast. Maybe you had experience the site is lag but the rest it is good exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

It happens sometimes. Not only on Binance. You should not worry. It's temporary. Never had any problem with Binance. One of the best exchanges.
Activity: 336
January 11, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
Not possible,because Binance is a very professional exchange and includes a good big exchange market , i think in the future Binance > Bittrex !
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 11, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
Don't be afraid, don't panic, Binance is now the world's number one exchange, and they won't give up their credit for only this IOTA.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 11:15:19 AM
Binance is not a scam exchange.  It is the fastest growing new cryptocurrency exchange.  It has moved up the ranks and is currently the number 1 cryptocurrency exchange.  I have been using it since it went live and really like Binance a lot.  There's a large variety of coins to trade with and it's very easy to use.
Activity: 108
January 11, 2018, 11:08:47 AM
Binance is having problems because the influx of people is really really large.
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 11, 2018, 11:06:42 AM
This is a problem for all exchanges. When the price difference between the two exchanges is too large, they will close the charge and withdrawal of the token.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

Binance is one of the best exchanges in the crypto. I am sure you have get all you funds from Binance , right?
Activity: 90
January 11, 2018, 10:32:45 AM
Binance is the place to play the dirty game of pump and dump. Unethical but legal Cheesy
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

relax binance is not a scam, it may be one of the best exchanges, i trust in it. Great altcoins, great volumes
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
January 10, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
I have not had any issues with Binance to date other than their withdrawal fee is higher than others.  Nice interface, great Android app for on the go use. 
Activity: 225
January 10, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
Binance is a legit trading site. The volumes are just high that is why deposit and withdraws are slow. All of trading sites with high volume have the same problem. But I swear that choosing binance as trading site is a choice that you will never regret. Also, almost altcoins listed on that site have potential to grow.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 10, 2018, 10:31:48 AM
Binance is not a scam place. it is actually a good exchange with low commission during trading. They have support for many coins and their support is good as well. The only thing i hate about them is their withdrawal fee. They charge so high when you want to withdrawal.
the scam issue I do not think will be suitable for binance, because I think it is only done by someone who is uncomfortable with binance. for a high cost issue I admit if indeed binance has a very high cost than other exchangers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 10, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
Binance is not a scam place. it is actually a good exchange with low commission during trading. They have support for many coins and their support is good as well. The only thing i hate about them is their withdrawal fee. They charge so high when you want to withdrawal.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 10, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

when i read your main topic i am a little surprised because i also have a little fund on binance, but when i read again then i can eliminate my shock. I think the thing you're experiencing is a real nuisance, because these days there is a problem in eth network and not just you who experience this.
Activity: 2
January 10, 2018, 10:22:31 AM
Either get a USB e-wallet or use something like Myetherwallet.com to store your private key and e-wallet.  This is the safest bet.
Pages:
Jump to: