Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 8. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 02, 2018, 03:00:33 PM
As these questions are already boring on the account of this exchange. Binance is an absolutely normal currency exchange, a little better and a little worse than the rest. This is not a scam!
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
February 02, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
I'm a fan of Binance, first exchange I ever used. It feels secure, it's clean to use and even though they are inundated with new users they still managed to follow up on an email I sent them (well sort of, they sent me to an appropriate FAQ link) Thanks Binance
Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
February 02, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
Temporary suspends happen. You should choose your words carefully in crypto market. Calling one of the biggest exchange site scam is a bad idea.

Have to say at that moment I was worried as well, not just because I had coins there, but also if this exchange falls to hackers/phishing or whatever, that'll blow a hole in the trust the community has in exchanges in general. Not now please Tongue

What is weird are those massive token drops after a competition. The largest buyers/traders etc all get their share, and I have the feeling the winners are often the same people or the same kind of people (related somehow to the OCN token distributors). Also fits the presence of whales in those coins.

It can't be more obvious, if the distributors/developers are rewarding the larger traders with extra coins, that induces price fluctuation. And it doesn't say in the whitepaper that there'd be a competition with a real jackpot (a new Tesla S 75D for example, the electric car) right after such tokens hit the exchange. That it is a straight-forward pump, it's just called a competition and presented nicely. In fact a whale companion can buy in at the presale and acquire 10% of the tokens (at bonus price), which allows him to win the car, and that will refund (part of) his investment, so he can take the risk of whaling all over the place and take some hits before cashing out. Making it look all the more genuine.

I don't care about the whales on Binance, there's so many users there, and there will always be people with extraordinary amounts of money. But on smaller exchanges you can literally see them moving in the orderbook. Bad omen that has been present very much lately.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
Why should people frighten? scam? all scam? there are any weighty arguments, except it seems strange to me ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 28, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
Binance is one of the most reliable exchanges atm. The exchange is not to blame for the fact that the network of some kind of coin is overloaded. This happens if the demand for coins has grown significantly.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 12:51:39 PM
Temporary suspends happen. You should choose your words carefully in crypto market. Calling one of the biggest exchange site scam is a bad idea.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
January 28, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
Binance is in full a good exchange, which is in demand among people. Honestly, I prefer another exchange, but I also used this one and I was happy with everything!
Activity: 686
January 28, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
relax network congestion is common. Binance is one of few reputable exchange at the moment, there are risk though that's why I don't put my coins in exchange when not trading.  You can also experience withdrawal suspension on every exchange  due to technicalities , nothing to worry about.
Activity: 350
January 28, 2018, 12:48:36 PM
Currently all my transactions are done on Binance, I do not see any difficulty or delay from Binance. The advantages of Binance are being recognized by investors very well. Can you tell us more about why you think Binance is a scam?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
January 28, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
Binance is a legit cryptocurrency exchange. They are my main playground for trading.  It is the number one exchange at the moment for having the highest trading volume.  Wallets go into maintenance all the time.  
Activity: 97
January 28, 2018, 12:44:58 PM
No I dont think Binance is a scam, only read and heard good reviews
will open up a account there soon
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 12:43:27 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

No issue with binance yet! I use it 24x7. I am a little surprised to even hear something like this about binance have to go and check back.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
January 28, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
I don't think binance is a scam . They have been running pretty well and they have excellent business practices MOST of the time. There's always room for improvement but they are shooting to be the #1 crypto exchange and at this pace, there's nothing really stopping them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
January 28, 2018, 12:41:13 PM
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if that "network congestion" was true though. Binance is an excellent exchange for professional trading. Its graphics and design make the trader feel professional and comfortable while making money Grin
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 28, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

As far as I trade there - I experienced only good things - it's a fast and stable platform; dunno why you suspect it to be a scam.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
January 28, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
I just saw this thread now, but I see that the post of the OP is at the start of December last year, so I'm assuming everything is ok now.
Right now I mainly trade on Gdax, but I would like to try another exchange to be able to trade some alts. I tried bittrex, and it's ok, but I've heard good things on binance, and they definitely look bigger than bittrex (more alts, lower fees, more volume). So is everything ok there? Have anyone experienced any problems?
Activity: 398
January 28, 2018, 11:42:09 AM
I use Binance for almost two months and I have to say: No, it not a scam. It was a fine exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
January 28, 2018, 11:32:29 AM
Currently i am using binance and i can tell you it is currently the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency. Binance is obviously not a scam.
I agree with you . Binance is considered the best exchange at this time and has attracted many investors around the world and they always add token from ICO projects and this makes Binance always have trading volume the best in the world and pass a lot of big exchanges in recent times
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 11:21:16 AM
Currently i am using binance and i can tell you it is currently the best exchange in the world of cryptocurrency. Binance is obviously not a scam.
Activity: 294
January 28, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
nah.. Binance is not a scam platform. ald been using for months. cheers
Pages:
Jump to: