Pages:
Author

Topic: Binance... is this place a scam? - page 15. (Read 3720 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 104
December 08, 2017, 04:35:14 AM
I really like this exchange, it develops, outwitted China's ban))
problems have all the exchanges
I recommend this exchange for beginners
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 06:47:55 PM
They are actually one of the best exchanges you could find out there. I would personally prefer binance over bittrex / bitfinex.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
December 07, 2017, 06:33:49 PM
Yes, I agree with everyone who says that Binance is a good exchange. I had some issues with my ETH transfer and contacted Binance support. Even though they must have been overwhelmed with similar problems from other users, their response was quick, clear and reassuring. And yes, my transfer made it through eventually. (I do realise that this wasn't the fault of the exchange, in this case).
These are all problems with transactions and ETH is not it because of this game called CryptoKitties, Huh It gained popularity thereby creating not stable work and failures.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 06:22:46 PM
Yes, I agree with everyone who says that Binance is a good exchange. I had some issues with my ETH transfer and contacted Binance support. Even though they must have been overwhelmed with similar problems from other users, their response was quick, clear and reassuring. And yes, my transfer made it through eventually. (I do realise that this wasn't the fault of the exchange, in this case).
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 04:44:49 PM
Binance is one of the best in the cryptosphere, whatever message you are getting might just be as a result of network congestion nothing to worry about. You also got to remember this crypto game is massive to all exchanges for them to handle the number of transactions taking place as a result of FOMO is epic.
Activity: 238
December 06, 2017, 07:14:44 AM
I don't think so, Binance is now one of the biggest exchange in the world
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 06, 2017, 07:07:39 AM
I have been using binance for only a month. I haven't had any problem so far. Just wait some time, things may be ok. Other exchanges have got more issues.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 06:50:18 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Binns good exchange) and the problem happen at all the exchanges that's okay)
Activity: 229
December 06, 2017, 06:47:41 AM
You did not buy CMT so all right, the rest are small things, I suggest you wait for a second check so do not hurry anything to determine that the platform has a problem, have to wait, sometimes it may really be a network problem , Or platform problems, but not for this reason you can not mention bills to arrive.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 06, 2017, 05:26:20 AM
i been invest in binance for 3 month andi think its good. i never experienced the problem as you did. i think its just some error that happening. maybe they got some security error that make you can't doing trade.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 05:17:53 AM
No! I don't thinks so! Because at this time! All info of them is verry good and bester day by day!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
December 06, 2017, 05:06:48 AM
If you feel something is not normal for you then you should more carefull as there are many ICO attempt to scam recently.
Just take a look , there are a lot of ICO occur in order to gain early investor = profit
Activity: 353
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 05:02:15 AM
As you can see from the previous comments your coins will be safe at binance. You should try kucoin exchange also, it is run by friends of the binance owner and has a few different coins/tokens that are not on binance like rpx ( red pulse ). I was moving some ctr off binance at about the same time you posted this thread and it was a little slow so it was probably related to the same problem. That ethereum kitten game is causing havoc everywhere right now anyways.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 05:01:47 AM
Binance can be trusted your withdrawal might got stucked because of huge congestion on ETH network which is normal to have during lots of ICO running simultaneously.

Just wait for some time it will be processed, alternatively you can sell them and request withdrawal in bitcoin or other coins than ETH or token it self.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
December 06, 2017, 04:55:48 AM
I don't think Binance is a scam exchange but it's making me really nervous. I sent a deposit of Ethereum from Cryptopia to Binance yesterday morning (almost 24 hours ago). This is my third Ethereum transfer from Cryptopia to Binance in the past week so I know the drill.

1) There is no sign of my transfer, even pending, on Binance

2) Bizarrely enough, my transfer history on Binance shows only one completed transaction. There should be two completed transactions and one pending one.

Even if I can explain the slow transfer on the clogged up blockchain, what explanation is there for an entire missing (completed) transaction in the transfer history?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 11:26:23 AM
Binance > Bittrex
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
December 05, 2017, 11:23:16 AM
No of course binance is very safe and high cap exchange. I think problem is about transactions as cryptomarkets are very active in last week or two. You can try later maybe?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
December 05, 2017, 10:10:44 AM
A little nervous. Last night I bought 600 shares of IOTA which went up significantly today. I logged back in to move them off the Binance exchange and it is telling me that my withdraws are suspended due to "network congestion." I also have a small balance of ETH that has the same message.

Oh my! I have not used Binance ever since. I prefer my choices of crypto currency exchange such as Bittrex, Poloniex, and Cryptopia. But I guess that is just a normal glitch in times of very heavy traffic, although of course Binance needs to address that because regular recurrence of such problem will surely cause a backlash of support. And considering also the fact that Binance has just started to make a name as an exchange platform.
Activity: 280
December 05, 2017, 10:09:32 AM
though there is a rumor that any coin can list on binance only if you spend enough money, i think there are some good coin on binance, no matter how, you can gain profits on binance
Activity: 65
December 05, 2017, 10:05:10 AM
I don't think this is a case of locked account. From time to time there is congestion in different networks and withdrawals are suspended for certain period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: